It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO researcher Grant Cameron says Col. Alexander confirmed MJ-12

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Is this the start of a government cover its on tracks program?,

Seems like they know they're flogging a dead horse trying to cover it up, and now trying to hide the fact they ever new before they're exposed as LIARS
edit on 22-7-2013 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

For anyone interested, the 2nd half of page 29 and most of page 30 in my thread The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs deal with some unsavory & suggestive topics related to Col. John B. Alexander.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Don't ever believe what comes out Col. Alexander head, he never had the clearance while working for DoD even when he worked under the same general as Col. Corso he was left in the dark, since his retirement he's been jumping on the ufo and remote viewing bandwagon just to make money and pretend he was in the "know"

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by EV150

Do you have any direct knowledge of Alexander? I'd be very interested to hear it if so.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

The alleged composition of MJ-12 was exactly right for the task of developing a plan to safeguard American leadership.

Certainly COG is a perfect fit. They were the right people, at the right time, involved in the right mission. That is, if they ever did exist.

Any thoughts on the above ?

I wouldn't have thought they would necessarily have the right composition myself.

Allegedly Eisenhower issued EO's for the formulation of continuance plans, but I can't find anything on lists of EO's from either Truman or Eisenhower.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

Whether or not the organization is called "MJ 12," there was and is more certainly a small agency devoted entirely to keeping the UFO phenomenon in the shadows since Eisenhower took office. Every major government and military researcher who has spoken openly about their UFO investigations has claimed that at each high level security meeting that took place (regarding UFO's) a small group that SUPERSEDED the authority of all others was present. Edward Ruppelt (who headed 'Blue Book' or 'Project: Sign for many years) devoted almost his whole career to attempting to identify this organization and what their agenda really was. He, as well as figures such as James E. McDonald, were of the opinion that this group had been deliberately sabotaging and misleading all other research groups and that even Blue Book was actually a smokescreen. What could be more genius than actually tricking the ATIC group tasked with investigating UFO's into thinking their job was a meaningful one?
edit on 24-7-2013 by KaiDKravitVALIS42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiDKravitVALIS42
Maj. Donald Keyhoe (who headed 'Blue Book' or 'Project: Sign for many years) devoted almost his whole career to attempting to identify this organization and what their agenda really was.

Kai, you've just showed up here and you're posting inaccurate info all over the place. No offense, but to be taken very seriously you need to make a good effort to get your facts straight.

Keyhoe didn't head Blue Book or Sign. He had no official military assignments in regards UFOs.

In 1956, Keyhoe cofounded the National Investigations Committee On Aerial Phenomena (NICAP). He was one of several prominent professional, military or scientific figures on the board of directors, which lent the group a degree of legitimacy many of the other contemporary "flying saucer clubs" sorely lacked.

NICAP founder Thomas Townsend Brown was ousted as director in early 1957 after facing repeated charges of financial ineptitude. Keyhoe replaced him; he was only slightly better at managing NICAP's finances, and the group continued their efforts

en.wikipedia.org...

In addition, you are stating all kinds of information as "facts" regarding Roswell and other issues. You believe a lot of what you read apparently, but do you ever read well-researched criticisms of those subjects?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Apologies, Keyhoe's friend and comrade Edward Ruppelt was who I was referring to. I often confuse the two.
edit on 24-7-2013 by KaiDKravitVALIS42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Yeah, after I wrote that, it did occur to me that it could be a simple mistake. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

No worries, my friend. My typing is often faster than my thinking. Also...this may or may not be relevant:

It was said that a very long time ago a certain group of 12 was originally a group of 13. And that the 13th "man" was kicked out of this group because he tried to spread knowledge and share wisdom. The others did not care for this man and often thought of him as deranged or delusional. He was a scientist, if you will. They said that he had fought with the "universal consciousness" and won and was the only man ever to do so without losing his "mind."

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiDKravitVALIS42

Gen Arthur Exon did refer to the group as the unholy thirteen.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by chunder

Looks like this may go way deeper than some aliens and a crashed saucer, doesn't it, boys?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join