It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I HATE you... you parasite...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Reminded me of the sci-fy movie "Mosquito". Be glad you're not this guy...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

You certainly have a wonderful talent for writing.. and making every story interesting, lively and fun!

Here are some mosquito jokes...

"What is the most religious insect?
A mosque-ito!"

"What flies, bites, and talks in code?
A morse-quito!"

"What do you get if you cross the Lone Ranger with an insect?
The Masked-quito!"

Link: www.boyscouttrail.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by user12345
Seriously buy a mosquito net, and cover your bed with it, is cheap and easy to use. I buy mine on IKEA, and was very cheap. Those tinny daemons will not bother you again i promise

I agree.
Plus there are (more or less) natural remedies. If you take Lufenuron internally, which cleans up Candida, the mosquitoes that bite will mostly die as it is a chitin inhibitor. So the next generation they are trying to raise with your blood will not work out at all! All you have to do is take a spoonful for three days with greasy meals. I just did that for Candida treatment and as a matter of fact, the buggers completely avoided my while they were biting my friend next to me at a hot sunset in a park full of willows after the flood!
They give this to dogs and cats against the fleas, seriously. It works for months.
Then ... lemon balm is helpful in candles, as are all essential oils on the skin.
Buy some green pyrethrine powder (made from a plant all insects hate) and sprinkle it liberally in the corners and windsills.
If someone still smokes tobacco, that is a great temporary relief. But all smokes, smudge sticks, sage etc are no-no for them.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Funny story which I think we can all relate to. There's nothing like having a mosquito or fly buzzing around your bed in the middle of the night when you're trying to sleep. It's one of those things in life that really can get under your skin (literally).

My wife was bitten one night on the nose by some kind of beetle. It woke her up out of bed. When I examined the bite we noticed the darn thing took some meat off her nose! Well that was enough for us to hunt down the meat eating pest. It had it's last meal that night.

My wife and I never realized beetles could bite.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I agree I hate mosquitos too and I live in Florida where mosquitos are oficially a bird.
Before I start my story please excuse me for run on sentences,bad punctuation and no paragraphs.Now onto my recent nightmare.
I in the last two weeks have moved into a new house. So after a day moving furniture in extremely hot weather. I was covered in sweat and dirt I decided to take my first shower in the new house. The new house came with a wonderful shower mat that was real thick and cushy. So here I am in shower covered in suds from head to toe. When I felt something crawl across my foot. Note to self thick bath mats can hide little critters under them! I look down at my foot and see a HUGE scorpion....ok maybe it wasn't huge . My theroy was he was trying to crawl up my leg to keep from drowning. Than two things happened. I consider myself a manly man but the scream that came out of my mouth could only be compared to a pre teen girl.Followed very closely by fear induced leg flailing. In the panic i kicked the shower wall and broke my little toe but at least the scorpion fell off. Sure its hard to hold on when you are laughing. I quickly exited the shower covered in soap suds and proceded to walk across the living room. Wife decided this was odd and asked me why I was naked and walking across the house naked. I informed her of the scorpion infestation in the shower ( I am sure one does not equal a infestation but in my mind there was at least a dozen more under the mat) After the wife was done laughing at me she than asked "Why didn't you step on it?" All I could do was look at her and shake my head in disbelief and reply. " I don't wear my shoes in the shower!" So now when she gets in the shower I ask her if she has her shoes on which is usually followed by "FUNK OFF" So if anyone would like the thick foam bath mat let me know as i no longer have a use for it!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
You lack patience. Stay still, listen well, open your eyes and use the force, Luke.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hate them myself. Sometimes here they are big enough to fight back!

Grats on the rub though!That is a feat (pun intended)not to easy to accomplish with my wife! She hates feet!

edit on 22-7-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
You could hear is bzzzzzzing?
Oh then, you will be alright.
Only the Male Skeeters make a buzzing sound, and they down't draw blood. It's just the females for Egg production.

So in the middle of the night, when you hear that bzzzzzzing sound, rest easy...no biting, no skin drilling.

However....if you hear NOTHING, NOTHING at all....you need to be afraid, and prepared.

PS. I have no idea if what I wrote is true.

hehe, both sexes buzz Space...

But you are right in saying that only the females suck you dry!

So yes, still afraid... VERY afraid

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Rodinus

You certainly have a wonderful talent for writing.. and making every story interesting, lively and fun!

Here are some mosquito jokes...

"What is the most religious insect?
A mosque-ito!"

"What flies, bites, and talks in code?
A morse-quito!"

"What do you get if you cross the Lone Ranger with an insect?
The Masked-quito!"

Link: www.boyscouttrail.com...

Good to see you back Cal,

What is the last thing that goes through a mosquitos mind when it hits your car window screen?

It's Arse!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

I will join you in your quest on that one dead!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Which makes me wonder, do you not put screens on your windows to keep bugs from getting in?

Normally i don't need to put screens on the windows as i have rolling shutters that have tiny holes in them to let the air through... HOWEVER... Mrs R opened those too which normally we do not do.

Loved the story about the scorpion and baby

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustEve
Basil works well against those VILE insects....keep a few pots around!
Also....you can try citronella candles, they work!
However, if you can't or don't want to get either of the above....do what I do...when I spot the bugger, I SPRAY it with whatever I have. Even water works!
Spray it with rage and its wings will get wet, it will drop on the floor where you can SQUASH the living hell out of it.
Works every single time!!!
Good luck!!!!

I have pots of basil, citronella, geraniums etc... but still the little bar stewards come in hoards.....

However, what i do enjoy doing is sometimes spraying them with Mrs Rs hairspray... the joy of seeing them slowly get all stuck in mid flight before spiraling to the floor where my flip flop finishes off the job..

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Epic poem Randy

I wish i had your talent...

You are a poet
And don't we know it?

That's about as far as i can get

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbaskins
Hilarious read, but if you think those are nasty wait until a house centipede jumps in bed with you. lol I always thought 6 legs was enough until I moved into my new apartment. BTW, when I found out that I had them I stayed up for 2 days researching them, and I ran across this.

Caution! This footage contains graphic material, parental guidance is advised.

www.youtube.com...

Yuk... we have a smaler version of that over here in France called Scutigera.

Nasty little buggers that keep on moving when you squash them.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

Hilarious...

I am going to download that one

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by Rodinus

Funny story which I think we can all relate to. There's nothing like having a mosquito or fly buzzing around your bed in the middle of the night when you're trying to sleep. It's one of those things in life that really can get under your skin (literally).

My wife was bitten one night on the nose by some kind of beetle. It woke her up out of bed. When I examined the bite we noticed the darn thing took some meat off her nose! Well that was enough for us to hunt down the meat eating pest. It had it's last meal that night.

My wife and I never realized beetles could bite.

When i first arrived in France many an eon ago i lived in the region of the Camargue do

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CowboyWilly

Erm... no thanks i prefer to wear wellies in the shower

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

maybe they both buzz, maybe not.
As depeche mode wrote..."Enjoy the silence"....if you can,,,,muahahaha,,,

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
reply to post by Rodinus

maybe they both buzz, maybe not.
As depeche mode wrote..."Enjoy the silence"....if you can,,,,muahahaha,,,

I do believe that this thread may be 404ed if we are not careful, taking into consideration the sense of humour of each and every one of us here!

Do both Genders Suck Blood?

The answer is no. Male mosquitoes survive by feeding on flower nectar and sweet juices. Female mosquitoes not only feed on various sugars for energy, but also require the nutrition of blood for the development of their eggs.

www.tinymosquito.com...

Nasty little buggers anyway!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Ps. Big thumbs up for Depeche Mode... one of my fave groups in the 80s when they still knew how to bring out sounds before the BIG music industry biz hit them hard!

edit on 23-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Rodinus
We currently have sweltering conditions over here at the moment and the temperature was up to 35°c

Someone wanna' translate that temperature to a 'real' number for me???
Seriously .. when is the rest of the planet going to convert to Fahrenheit.
This is 2013 after all!!

(just had to ...
)

Fahrenheit , what is that
, from my perspective fahrenheit is wierd

www.wbuf.noaa.gov...

But who cares about numbers when its hot like hell
30 degrees indoors in the shade over here , and im working in a minus 25 degrees/ minus 13 Fahrenheit facility.

I'll be eating my own liquid organs for dinner

TheGreazel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join