It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Protestors Block Highway in Houston and Assault Woman en Route to Hospital

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I'll bet you didnt hear about this on the mainstream media. Wonder why that is? Last Monday hundreds of Trayvon Martin protesters stormed a busy highway 288 and blocked all traffic. I wonder how many of them took the day off of work or are really that many people receiving welfare and have nothing better to do during the day then cause trouble?

Anyways there was a mother and grandmother taking daughter to hospital who was having breathing problems. So they tried to go through the grass and get around the protestors. The grandma in the passenger side opened her window and said were trying to get our granddaughter to the hospital, thats when people banged on her car and another tried to grab her and pull her out while trying to open the door.

Way to go MSM, mainstream media, Sheila Jackson Lee and Quanell X. Thanks Rev Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, our arrogant president and Attorney General. Thanks for sowing the seeds of unrest in the streets and divide the masses while making our cities unsafe to travel. Good job on that one.

www.chron.com...
edit on 22-7-2013 by txinfidel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I wonder what the real reason for all of this is.. Did not one of them read the police report or watch the trial?? If they had, they would not be out there right now. What is their "true" agenda. Or are they really that stupid and think Z is guilty? If so than I guess the stereotypes are true.

Gs
edit on 22-7-2013 by GermanShep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
And just to further illustrate the racial atmosphere this has created, watch as this black girl gets out of her car and dances around with the protestors and then doesnt get assaulted and safely returns to her car. But the white woman who made the mistake of simply opening her window gets assaulted and nearly dragged out of her car just for being white.

Also at the beginning of the video the quarrel x guy and other civil rights activists, on the highway with a coffin blocking traffic. All these people should be thrown in jail.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

I live in Katy and I didn't even hear about this till now...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Even if the media doesn't catch a drift, people will definitely keep this distraction alive.

Maybe the people are tried of this and media didn't see it as a big deal to get rating.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth

I live in Katy and I didn't even hear about this till now...

Same here, I just heard about it the other day.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

But the white woman who made the mistake of simply opening her window gets assaulted and nearly dragged out of her car just for being white.

How do you know this attack was racially driven? If i am not mistaken I see white folks amongst the crowd in the first video...

Speculation on the motives for the "attack" aside, I think that this video demonstrates how crowds of angry people (regardless of racial affiliation) can get stirred up. Who knows what the grandmother was screaming at them. Perhaps the crowd thought this van was trying to plow through them out of malice? They were driving on the grass after all.

To many unknowns to speculate on why and how this happened. In any case, its good to see no one was hurt.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

lol somehow THIS is racially driven but the main scenario wasn't.

The mind set of people... never fails to amaze me.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs

But the white woman who made the mistake of simply opening her window gets assaulted and nearly dragged out of her car just for being white.

How do you know this attack was racially driven? If i am not mistaken I see white folks amongst the crowd in the first video...

Speculation on the motives for the "attack" aside, I think that this video demonstrates how crowds of angry people (regardless of racial affiliation) can get stirred up. Who knows what the grandmother was screaming at them. Perhaps the crowd thought this van was trying to plow through them out of malice? They were driving on the grass after all.

To many unknowns to speculate on why and how this happened. In any case, its good to see no one was hurt.

The whites in the crowd were ill informed sheeple protesting. The lady in the car was trying to pass through. It was racially motivated.

Gs

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Those people with the coffins are chanting that this is where "they" want to put us.

Now let me refresh your memory.

Oh they were driving on the grass you say? How dare they try to get their kid to the hospital. They started out on the highway. But it was blocked by a bunch of idiots breaking the law.

One of the nurses at the hospital was reported to say that if the girl had arrived 20 minutes later than she did, she would likely be dead.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by MDDoxs

lol somehow THIS is racially driven but the main scenario wasn't.

The mind set of people... never fails to amaze me.

I think there is an concerted effort to portray this demonstrations as violent and destructive, while perpetuating the tension surrounding the topic of racism in the U.S. Others have speculated that the MSM are intentionally pushing the racism angle to create further separation amongst the people.

I am not to sure what is going on really. I can comment though that some MSM outlets are reporting mass demonstrations and violence, when in fact the whole protest has be conducted in a civil manner. Up until this point anyways, the facts of OP not withstanding.

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This is exactly the reason that I started carrying my pistol wherever I go.
Im not trying to be a big internet tough sounding guy but seriously, if they wouldve tried this with me and my family, they would get exactly what Trayvon got.
Im getting real sick of this double standard bs.
edit on 22-7-2013 by Sharingan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Those people with the coffins are chanting that this is where "they" want to put us.

Now let me refresh your memory.

Thanks, but the reminder is not needed.

I am not saying racism has not played a part in all of this. I am merely suggesting to speculate that this "attack" was motivated by race, is a relatively reckless statement to make without knowing all the facts. Claiming it to be racially driven just further enrages people and creates even more tension.

However it seems that some of you are just interested in a particular aspect of this case and perhaps not other with the wider social issues. With that being said, goodbye.
edit on 22-7-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Simple solution... Step on the gas! Watch how fast these protesters get out of the way!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Not as reckless as the argument you are one here about.

Those whites in the crowd are what many refer to as extremely liberal.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

Was thinking the same thing.

**runs crazy protesters over** GTA mothafu**a!!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'd say ignorance is ugly, widespread and downright dangerous to the general public. It sure was for the poor family trying to reach a hospital out there.

I see a highway full of pure, unadulterated and prideful ignorance coupled with generous helpings of Grade A stupidity. It's a shame Texas didn't converge from different directions, Kettle the losers and book every last one of them into the county jail for the night to protest a jail cell.

I read many of the signs in these ignorant protests and see CLEARLY, mental 'giants' might have skimmed an article or two about the ACTUAL TRIAL. They are experts after all...Who needs a silly trial to know the truth?

I don't see racial lines here. I saw racial lines the first day of the King riots and I'll never, to the day I die, forget what that hate looked like in the faces of other people. It's just something burned in forever. Whites would NOT have been 'among them' if this were a RACIAL rage being thrown around. They'd have been the first targets as lessons to the traffic the protest would then have turned on. Just like L.A. for the poor motorists that drove into the middle of Hell on a Popsicle stick.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Who knows what the grandmother was screaming at them.
reply to post by MDDoxs

She was saying to them, please let us get through, i need to get my granddaughter to the hospital.
Yep those were real fighting words, werent they?
edit on 22-7-2013 by Sharingan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

That is an unfortunate incident but what did they expect driving through a racially charged protest? Did they not hear about all of the “cracka’s” that were going to pay for what the Hispanic GZ did? You wouldn’t find me there! I'm a super white cracka!

I agree with some posters here….she should have run them over. I would have...without hesitation!

edit on 22-7-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join