It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal baby is on the way!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

Found something on the "Grand Star of David" alignment. Kinda on topic, ya?
Says somethings starts today... dum dum dum

edit on 22-7-2013 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by blivey
Apparently we are on royal baby watch. I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl.

abcnews.go.com...

The updates come in live on this website.

Honestly (without offending the op) I feel insulted that ATS cares to deal with such a "news". Babies are born in the millions every hour. Babies die in the thousands every day.

p.s. At least we didn't have to read about Kardashian's labor and delivery...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Headline:

Brits welcome latest shape shifter to the royal brood.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
Where is a dingo when you need it?

LOL

Foxes in the UK.

Anyone remember those dangerous foxes that were stalking our streets when the hunting ban was all the news?

There are seagulls on my roof having babies, why aren't they on the news??

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AkhenatenII

What do you mean by this comment? Are you saying the baby would be a magician? That would be awesome.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

I'm not sure if I am reading you right. I don't see a Star of David in the Sky - surely you need a set of either positive or negative planets each sextile to each other to get the full Star. You have, according to my ephermerides a stellion in Cancer trining Scorpio and Pisces so only a grand trine, there is nothing I can see in Taurus. Are you seeing something different that I have missed. It would certainly be a very unusual date and perhaps picked by the Royals etc which would give us a conspiracy theory.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Those people should be spayed or neutered. The new kid will use up what I earn in a year in the first hour of its life!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
Those people should be spayed or neutered. The new kid will use up what I earn in a year in the first hour of its life!

Your wrong, it's probably used your entire lifes earnings before its even been born.

Those people should be spayed or neutered.

Great Idea

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Honestly (without offending the op) I feel insulted that ATS cares to deal with such a "news". Babies are born in the millions every hour. Babies die in the thousands every day.

Well, if that comment wasn't pure undiluted Ignorance and arrogance at its very best than i do not know what is?

The UK is a hell of alot smaller than the country where you probably live and as the Royal family are highly regarded by a large majority of the general public over there this birth is of great importance to them.

This story for many people in the UK has as much importance for many people as some of the stories and topics that have been constantly posted here on ATS in the correct forums of course over the past couple of months and for which you probably haven't heard too many distasteful comments from Brits apart from the very rare rant.

If you didn't have a pertinent and respectful comment to make you should have just not said anything at all?

Not only have you probably offended the OP but probably other admirers of the UK Royal family too.

Oh, and by the way, i am British and although not Royalist for 2 pennies believe that if someone here wants to air their happiness over this event on the correct forum then they have the right to do so without recieving snide comments.

Just let people enjoy themselves and stop being so negative.

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 22-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus

Well, if that comment wasn't pure undiluted Ignorance and arrogance at its very best than i do not know what is?

The UK is a hell of alot smaller than the country where you probably live and as the Royal family are highly regarded by a large majority of the general public over there this birth is of great importance to them.

Because I don't think and feel the way you do, that makes me ignorant or arrogant? I personally don't care about your queen, or her heirs and heirs of her heirs... That makes me an ignorant? And what does that make you for sticking such epithet on my person?

This story for many people in the UK has as much importance for many people as some of the stories and topics that have been constantly posted here on ATS in the correct forums of course over the past couple of months and for which you probably haven't heard too many distasteful comments from Brits apart from the very rare rant.

If you didn't have a pertinent and respectful comment to make you should have just not said anything at all?

Not only have you probably offended the OP but probably other admirers of the UK Royal family too.

Oh, and by the way, i am British and although not Royalist for 2 pennies believe that if someone here wants to air their happiness over this event on the correct forum then they have the right to do so without recieving snide comments.

Just let people enjoy themselves and stop being so negative.

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 22-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added

The rest of the comment is just an angry reply and not a rational conversation. I would have been disrespectful and heartless pri*k if I've considered the born of a child a doom and loom for the humanity (as some might have said), or just insensitive to a new creature coming to life. I absolutely didn't express such feelings. I cherish life and love kids (have two of my own) but I consider an hypocrisy making such a big fuss over a new baby coming to life only because is royalty. That's all. This world has so many other problems and so many babies dying of poverty and hunger. I'd rather spent my time in making others sensitive about this rather than "screaming hysterically" about a new prince (which btw is important only to brits. But I got news for you, the world is not Britain and we got rid of brits long time ago). Deal with it !!!
edit on 22-7-2013 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

edit on 22-7-2013 by Rodinus because: What is the point?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
A royale with cheese...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Then why are you even posting in this thread?

Only important to the Brits? erm wrong.

Front page of CNN.
Fox news.
CBC.
So obviously people want to know about it.
Just because you are anti british doesn't mean everyone is.

Every country needs a pick me up everynow and then, for many here in the UK this is good news..I don't understand how you can be against this? just because you aren't bothered doesn't mean other aren't.
Oh and do remember this isn't just a USA forum this is an international one.
Like I said If you don't want to read about it don't open the threads.
edit on 22-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by Telos

Then why are you even posting in this thread?

Why, do I need a permition from you to write?

Only important to the Brits? erm wrong.

Front page of CNN.
Fox news.
CBC.
So obviously people want to know about it.

Really? Ok, I take it back. Now that you brought up the CNN and FOX argument I must be wrong

Just because you are anti british doesn't mean everyone is.

Where did you see my anti brit sentiments? You're british and I'm talking to you, aren't I?

Every country needs a pick me up everynow and then, for many here in the UK this is good news..I don't understand how you can be against this? just because you aren't bothered doesn't mean other aren't.
Oh and do remember this isn't just a USA forum this is an international one.
Like I said If you don't want to read about it don't open the threads.
edit on 22-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

Again, the celebration of a new life is a beautiful thing and I'm sure no sane people wishes ill to the newborn but I strongly feel that even though the baby is royalty, this world has much more to cry on and care for than wasting energy and time with a natural fact, that of a birth. Not for anything I've said that children are born in the million every day and die in the thousands every day. I don't see any one dealing with it. Thus the "hypocrisy" label. I do agree that this forum is an international one but I strongly have to point out that forums are based on a discussions and difference of opinions. If we all thought the same way, we'd be talking to ourselves rather than coming to ATS.

p.s. Congratulations to everyone else who gave birth yesterday.

edit on 23-7-2013 by Telos because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join