It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal baby is on the way!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Apparently we are on royal baby watch. I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl.

abcnews.go.com...

The updates come in live on this website.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by blivey
Apparently we are on royal baby watch. I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl.

abcnews.go.com...

Not even a conspiracy about the royal bloodline or something? When you can't even escape this crap on ATS the end must truly be near...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I don't have a working conspiracy on this at the moment, although I am sure that there are a few out there. I would love to hear them

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Not even a conspiracy about the royal bloodline or something? When you can't even escape this crap on ATS the end must truly be near...

maybe it will born with a reptilian head

The whole things feels to much like tmz
edit on 22/7/13 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Yay!!
I'm so excited!!
I can't wait to flick the telly on and have this shoved down my throat for the next few weeks!

/sarcasm..

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
My guess is that Kate gives birth to another royal leech.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Beat me to it OP.

www.9wsyr.com... ory/Duchess-of-Cambridge-admitted-to-hospital-in/sx418v__VU23XNWZxPTDKw.cspx

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Who cares?

The only relevance the monarchy has left is the commonwealth, and they don't even govern that anymore.

And while this makes headlines, who knows what has been swept under the rug to make way for this non event.
edit on 22-7-2013 by Thecakeisalie because: i'm just so excited...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Great another reptilian is all the world needs.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Where is a dingo when you need it?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

lol maybe she will dangle her new baby from the royal balcony jacko style.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by blivey

I think if it comes out with ginger hair and looking like Harry, there will be questions asked in the palace!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by blivey

abcnews.go.com...

Get over it!!

This is BTS so yea no conspiracies needed!! IF you don't like it then go to the ATS side. Not everything on this site requires some conspiracy. Give it time I'm sure there will be plenty of "the royal baby is the spawn of satan" threads to come.

OP I am following the baby too! I love the royal couple. They are just too cute and have had a great relationship, one that you don't see often with people their age. They are a great example of real love!

I hope they have a girl! Imagine a cute little baby girl princess! OMG the bows and cute outfits! I think they will be great parents. Just from what I've read they want to be hands on parents and will only have one nanny unlike many American celebs who have nannies raising their kids. I have a 7wk old and yea a nanny would be nice but I wouldn't want to miss out on things with my child. I wouldn't mind a nanny for night time feedings lol however I do like those feedings as well because when he is done he falls asleep on my chest.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by blivey

Who cares if the stupid royals have a damned baby...Countless people have babies everyday, why aren't they on the news?
Oh that's right, we (USA) have our heads so far up the asses of people who don't even matter.

Screw the royals and screw Hollywood. They can both burn as far as I am concerned.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
WHO CARES!!!!!!!!! It is a flesh and blood baby like any other! I care more about my life and world affairs than this stupid garbage.

Gs

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GermanShep

You do obviously care enough to make a comment in a forum about it.
Don't like it don't read about it eh?
edit on 22-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Oh and it has already been posted here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I keep checking in at the daily mail for a laugh, their headlines are getting more hysterical by the hour

This is the latest..

The Great Kate Wait: Thousands gather outside hospital and Buckingham Palace as world holds its breath for royal birth

www.dailymail.co.uk...

IN OTHER NEWS, WW3 BREWING IN MIDEAST...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Here's your conspiracy:

Today is the initial day of the a rare 6 point Grand Star of David alignment of the planets (it culminates on the 29th)
This is the 13th & final event in a series of Grand Star of David alignments that started in 1990(ish?) & have marked events such as The 1st gulf war, 9/11, The invasion of Iraq, The invasion of Afghanistan, the Stock market collapse, etc..

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I really don't get people that spend time on others life.. i mean... sportsman, celebrities, movie stars, pop stars, royal family?

How are these people helping us that we need to spend our time on them?

I have a friend who does this... really annoying..

...oh boy totally forgot about politicians.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join