It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Steven Greer Invited to Speak to Members of the Australian Government and other Officials (August

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Why does the Australian government need to fly Greer to Australia to talk about such things?

They don't need to and they arent.

As posted its a private organization where Greer has been invited to speak to Government and other officials.

The government officials are just that and may have absolutely nothing to do "government wise" for going to this meeting other than an interest in fringe topics.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BullwinkleKicksButt

I'm just interested to see whether the claim Greer makes regarding being invited to meet privately with Government is factual

Its not.

"government and other officials",

Officials are people who hold office in an org. or Gov. so a private meeting where someone is invited to speak on topics and the people attending are officials of government and industry just means those officials have an interest in what the speaker has to say. Not that its official government business.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by BullwinkleKicksButt
At 2:55 Greer mentions Pine Gap in Australia and states he had enquired about it with the Deputy Prime Minister.

Greer speaking of Pine Gap in 2009:

I have had more than a dozen people who have worked in facilities in Dulce and in Pine Gap in Australia and other places where they have actually been growing the Gray and Reptilian species that people think are ETs.

Old myths made new.

The descriptions of both always struck me as what our scientists. who are surely manipulating human DNA for future space travel, would come up with.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
i wonder if he gonna show the invisible ufo/ space craft, and give them a tour of the inside.
like he did all these folks in hong kong.

sometime around the the 4:00 min mark they go inside, he doesn't let any one film while inside.

like i said in another thread that i posted this, it would have been more believable, if he had someone run around out in the field and run into and fall down and have a dooonng sound come from it.

and if i'm not mistaken he has people sign non disclosure forms when he rip's them off for $800 to $2000 dollars a head.

This tells us a lot about people, we are all so easy to lead! mass hypnosis and suggestion, repetition of an idea, easy!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
If i could compare this information to anything i would compare it to inviting a clown to a kids party

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
I personally cannot stand Steven Greer; his 'energy' (for want of a better expression) is absolutely creepy. He could be a lunar base extraterrestrial operating undercover to bring UFOlogy into disrepute.

However, I am curious as to whether he will in fact be speaking to members of the Australian government, and if so, why are they interested in hearing from him? Have they spotted something in the Southern skies or are they worried about Antarctica?

Curious.

FITO
edit on 22-7-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

If he has been invited by the government it could be a public relations item so send a message; "We take this seriously" ???

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Why does the Australian government need to fly Greer to Australia to talk about such things?

They don't need to and they arent.

As posted its a private organization where Greer has been invited to speak to Government and other officials.

The government officials are just that and may have absolutely nothing to do "government wise" for going to this meeting other than an interest in fringe topics.

Sounds like he is coming to talk to you. Is that correct?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

I'm just interested to see whether the claim Greer makes regarding being invited to meet privately with Government is factual

Its not.

"government and other officials",

Officials are people who hold office in an org. or Gov. so a private meeting where someone is invited to speak on topics and the people attending are officials of government and industry just means those officials have an interest in what the speaker has to say. Not that its official government business.

I love how you say it with such certainty. If you know exactly what is happening, then speak up and tell us.
By the way, the correct term for employees of an Australian Government Department/Organisation, is Australian Public Servants not Officials.
Government and other officials could mean absolutely anything.
edit on 23-7-2013 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Here you go a little about his credibility...

Not very truthful about gov't meetings....

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

This is exactly the sought of thing I am trying to prove one way or the other.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

There is nothing more to prove...He lies, he gets caught, and that has been proven....

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

There is nothing more to prove...He lies, he gets caught, and that has been proven....

I wasn't at the dinner party, so I don't know.
What I find interesting is the fact that Greer and Woolsey even had dinner together. Why would Woolsey even have dinner with Greer? Why were they even in the same room together?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

What I find interesting is the fact that Greer and Woolsey even had dinner together

Here you go a little bit more on Mr. Greer...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Actually one thing to add....He lies, gets caught, lies again, gets caught again....etc. etc, and that has been proven

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Are you prepared to call Edgar Mitchell a liar too?
In this video Edgar Mitchell discusses an appointment He and Dr Greer made with the Pentagon. The Admiral confirmed that the Roswell incident was legit but then later denies ever having said that.

Goto 6 minutes in the video.

Do you see a pattern happening here?

I'm not prepared to call Edgar Mitchell a liar.
edit on 24-7-2013 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Government and other officials could mean absolutely anything.

Duh,

That's what I am saying.

That is why I am saying the government arent paying for him to come here.

I love how you say it with such certainty. If you know exactly what is happening, then speak up and tell us.

Certainty?

I read the quoted part in your OP. I don't know exactly, but as Greer's past is well known here at ATS and reading what you supplied one must realize how its written and what it tries to insinuate yet never really states it so clear so no misinterpretation can happen like it is where readers are thinking the Government are paying for Greer to come here and speak to government official on some type of official government business.

Greer has probably been reading post from us Aussies and thought yeah their getting to the US standard of being drones so I will come and make some money.

Like some else posted 2 day lecture, only 50 seats available @$400 a head and he pocketed $20,000 if all other expenses are already paid for.

By the way, the correct term for employees of an Australian Government Department/Organisation, is Australian Public Servants not Officials.

Who cares what the correct term is?

If anything your Title is a deception and the reason for any confusion as no where in the link does it say Greer is invited to speak to "members of the Australian Government".

This is whats from your link in the OP.

DR STEVEN M GREER - VISITING AUSTRALIA IN AUGUST 2013 Dr Steven M Greer announced at the 2013 Nexus Conference (on Sunday 23rd June), that he will be visiting Australia at the end of August 2013. He has been invited to speak at a private meeting of government and other officials. Dr Greer may be doing a lecture or one or two day workshop.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I'm not prepared to call Edgar Mitchell a liar.

Neither am I, but this is about Steven Greer, and yes I will call him a liar...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join