reply to post by GVALDEZ
Sometimes all the UFO and Alien talkabout can be narrowed down to a simple question that needs a simple answer and this can very much let the whole
UFO topic die.. or not. It revolves around the belief or wish that there is another civilization more technologically, spiritually and maybe even
physiologically advanced than us. Without that, no one will care about what new missile, weapon or aircraft the military invented - No one from all
seeking the idea of other world life.
Is there another race of beings (whether from another planet, another dimension or ancient inhabitants of our Earth living underground considered
by many in the past religious centuries as 'demons') or all is fabricated to hide military technology?
And a simples 'Yes, there are other beings' or 'Yes, it was all made up to prevent exposure of classified military projects' will let the topic die.
Some UFOs reports with symbols, abductions, every single person throughout the UFO history has lied and some civilians were given money to keep the
myth with fake stories of abductions?
I am being objective, I take nothing as a fact, what would be shocking for me is how many people have no dignity and would fool the world for sixty
years for a couple of bucks. Then the world would definitely need a change, a new order with collapsed economic and money system. Never ending
documents just to say 'we are having our own new technology based on our own efforts' seems way too much of an effort. Less people would care, less
whistleblowers exactly if they knew it was all about military projects and not aliens.
- Phil Schneider showed some pictures of allegedly secret military aircraft - he commited a suicide or he was 'suicided' for the same projects? Why
did he die then? The pictures of some projects he showed? Why did he invent the stories of shooting aliens underground?
- Why was the whole story with Castello invented?
- Doesn't the military want all these civilians to get the heck out of Area 51 and stop driving nearby, why would they create such a disinformation
campaign with aliens that would only make people intrude even more, that means more trouble? - I've asked this question myself many times and I found
it unreasonable for me to do all that.
- Or regardless of whether reverse engineered technology or not, what kind of technology could possibly trigger such a big coverup? Travel across the
stars? And (insert anything in sci fi movies you can think of)? I really doubt a simple newer weapon or aircraft is the reason for all that...
- creating UFO stories to cover up military projects only makes people think there may be reverse engineered highly advanced tech, how does adding
aliens HELP the secrecy of military projects when this demands even more questions and more people to dig deep?
- How come not a single whistle-blower came to say and present evidence that the whole UFO phenomena was invented to hide military projects? And yet
often whisleblowers for 'yes we have contact with other beings'.
edit on 25-7-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)