It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate Middleton now in Labour - Predictions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yesmaybe
I really couldn't care less about this story and don't understand the excitement, media camped outside the hospital for weeks etc. I mean a baby will be born-so what? This baby is no more special than any other child being born, is this really something to shout about? I don't get it but then I don't get lots of things in this world which is why I'm here I guess

here here well said sick of hearing about it god help us all even when this baby is born its all we,ll hear about for weeks

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

Well, that could be true in some sense.

The most wealthy in this country are not self made, there are the recipients of inheritance. It is old money.

Depending upon the morals and beliefs of their parents they raised them accordingly. Yes, some hid the fact that they were rich from their children so that they could live normal lives. However, these kids finally figured it out. They would never have to work a day in their lives. Then there were those that went out in the world and tried to make things happen for themselves, or they worked their way up through their father's companies. Or, there were those that cruised yachts and took tennis lessons in Tenerife and gambled in Monte Carlo. It really depends upon the discipline by their parents.

This is a class of people none of us can truly understand. These are the elites. This is old money and a lot of it.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Yeah, I agree it cant be a hard life when born into billions.

On the whole the royal family are quite supportive of their children also. So I think they will hold things togeather.

I don't see another Princess Diana scenario playing out!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
This baby will be born looking like the dad I agree.
edit on 22-7-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
At this point in the shallow inbreeding?

Couple of flippers a horse face and an IQ somewhere around 70.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

So sorry about your off spring. Maybe you should try a healthier life, some vitamins?? Perhaps a colon cleanse.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

ha ha ha. I hope he doesn't get his father's hairline. LOL I don't get with all the money he has that he doesn't get some plugs???

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Well in regards to looks he will be probably having to watch his weight. He may like food a lot. But the face due to being a cancer will be rounded. Much like Kate Middletons. Although I also believe he will have lighter hair.
But prob take more after the mother.

I think they will follow the traditions of the family in raising him, like the stern, tough, hard approach. They may teach him to be more out-going, warm and friendly as Diana was. Because they learnt that people much prefer this.

But behind that will be all the strictness.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

It's quite shocking that he does not care more about what others think of his looks, how dare he appear in public with signs of boldness!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I think also Kate Middleton will be more drawn to the Queen now and we will see her with her much more in the tabloids. For walks and so on.

The reason being is that she will realise that the baby is the Monarchs baby and not really hers. I will explain this later but.

I feel that the obligation towards the monarch will become of greater importance. And Kate Middleton will want to assure her baby the best chance. So she will seek advice for EVERYTHING.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Hopefully it gets kates genes. The Windsor genes are hideous.

On more interesting news to my life, I just made a cup of tea.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Didn't mean to offend. Please excuse me. I have a kid that is balding very young. It is a big deal for men to lose their hair. I am not suggesting he is any less of a prince. I am just saying his wife is hot and he needs to fix his hairline.

Look he is royalty, he gets to do whatever he wants. I adore him, he is Diana's first born. He needs to fix his hair. Harry got lucky.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Well baldness can be genetic I guess. I've no idea about that one. I don't see it being particulary good looking with those two as parents. But one never knows.

What matters is he/she will be a chirpy intelligent and genuinely compassionate human being.
With thick skin.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
On this sad day, the only thing that keeps me going are Frankie Boyle's tweets regarding this unfortunate topic.

The humane part of me obviously wants it to be a normal, healthy baby. But there is a part of me that hopes to see some tentacles, scales, hooves and possibly three or more eyes.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Geez, I wasn't talking about the baby. Generally, they are all born bald.

Yes they will have the blood of Diana, and it will be a glorious baby. I can't wait.

But the Prince needs some hair plugs. He is too young to be that bald.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

Ha ha ha ha. You are so sick. But, I like it

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

You don't know what the baby will be hence the word " predictions".

No one knows for sure ever what's happening.
Things often come out sooner or later however.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
At this point in the shallow inbreeding?

Couple of flippers a horse face and an IQ somewhere around 70.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Kate is apparently a commoner, so I think they want to mix the gene pool up a little, running out of cousins.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Prediction:

She will decide to "terminate" the pregnancy right before the head comes out. The world will celebrate a woman's right to choose, with the exception of those crazies that think babies are humans (even before they are born)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
And for those that can't get enough? Here's a link to the 'live' camera...

BabyWatch

Poor little mite. I hope she inherits the guts of her foremothers.

(Yeah, I'm in hopes of a girl).

peace

edit on 22-7-2013 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join