It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate Middleton now in Labour - Predictions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Lol I was in a race with her, I'm also over due and waiting look like she is going to win

Congratulations Asala

Hope you don't have to wait too long. I really feel for you in this heat.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
No prediction - just good wishes for a new family. Admittedly they might not be like every other British citizen family (not subject, you'll note), but they will encounter many of the parenting challenges that 'normal' families do.

In any case, a British Royal birth is a special event, so I'm just hoping everything goes well for them.

Edit: And best wishes to the ATS member above currently expecting! How exciting for them!

edit on 22-7-2013 by KingIcarus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy

None of them give us low born people a second thought,

Its ok i thought about you low borns for a second ,well half a sec
But the problem is you are just not suitable for the TV
Not to worry

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

Who doesn't give a toss about babies??? We all love babies. It is just that they don't get the press.

I loved Diana. I cried for a week after her "death".

I am excited about her grandchild and I am am American.

Doesn't mean that baby is more important than any other.
edit on 22-7-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz

Not to worry

We are all low born compared to the Royal Elite, it has been that way for centuries. Unless you have their blood? Are you one of their dirty little secrets?

edit on 22-7-2013 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by fiftyfifty

So that poor child born under a bridge by some "crack addict" is somehow less precious than the royal baby?? Really?

Beat me to it.

Plus, I don't know which one to feel more sorry for. A child born with harsh reality always staring at it in the face, or a child born with a silver spoon and no chance of even perceiving reality.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Unfortunately that's not how the media are portraying this. This baby is uber important because it's of Royal blood apparently.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
There have been countless predictions over the past few months that the baby was going to be born on July 22nd. The symbolism is far too coincidental:

• Right on cue with the "Star of David" alignment of the planets
  • This "Grand Sextile" is the 13th and last one for hundreds of years
  • 7 and 22 symbolism
  • Full Moon

It really doesn't matter whether you believe any of this has any significance, because they believe it does. I will be shocked if this baby isn't born on the 22nd.

• posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:21 AM
    link   
    reply to post by skitzspiricy

Oh you exaggerate. It is Diana's grandson. Certainly you had some affinity for her?? It is a special baby, but they are all special....aren't they.

ALL BABIES ARE SPECIAL!!!

Just because they don't get all the hoop la la doesn't make them any less important.

I am excited about this baby. It is Diana's grandchild.

I am sure she wasn't trippin when I had my sons but that doesn't matter...really...does it??

We can still welcome the child...right??

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:24 AM
    link   
    my prediction wil be that he wil be named Alfred the Second afther Alfred the Great.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:26 AM
    link   

Originally posted by 12voltz

Not to worry

We are all low born compared to the Royal Elite, it has been that way for centuries. Unless you have their blood? Are you one of their dirty little secrets? :O

Only on my hands
    I dont really have any problems with the royals ,all they seem to do is marry,remarry and replicate.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:28 AM
    link   
    reply to post by WhySoBlinded

That is so interesting. What makes you think that? And do you have the same feeling I do that it will be a boy??

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:31 AM
    link   

I AGREE, they are ALL special and adorable and beautiful!!!! I hope that if it is a girl, they will name it after Diana

Such a sad memory watching her son's mourn the loss of their mother, who you know they loved and adored so much!!!! I think Diana was the beginning of change in the Royal family, and I believe Kate will complete that change!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:32 AM
    link   
    I really couldn't care less about this story and don't understand the excitement, media camped outside the hospital for weeks etc. I mean a baby will be born-so what? This baby is no more special than any other child being born, is this really something to shout about? I don't get it but then I don't get lots of things in this world which is why I'm here I guess

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:33 AM
    link   
    Obviously no one in this thread so far,
    has spent much time around children of
    the wealthy.

Unlike the stereotype; they spend most
    of their lives doing chores and being
    held to meet high expectations.

Chores people, does anyone remember
    the word chores. That is what is in
    the child's future.

Following the completion of his studies at Eton, William took a year off. During this time, he travelled to Belize, where he went on manoeuvres with the British Army. William also taught children in southern Chile for ten weeks as part of a Raliegh International program. During this time, he shared local chores with the other young teachers [color=gold] (including cleaning the toilet) and volunteered as a guest DJ at the local radio station.

I mean who's idea of a year off is going on manoeuvres with the army and cleaning toilets?

Royal children had their chores to do on Britannia too, including cleaning life rafts... In the Royal Galley, they also helped ...

The Royal children ate meals separately from the adults. This would allow them, even at an early age, to learn about formality and etiquette.

And then there are duties.
    Responsibilities.
    Expectations.
    Oh, and learning to suppress their feelings.

I remember a really good friend of mine was complaining about the world once and said "the problem is that rich kids get all the toys, and poor kids don't."

I looked at him incredulously. "Dude you and your brother grew up with more toys than you could play with. The children of the wealthy are too busy scrubbing floors and studying under tutors. The kind of toy they get is a paper doll, they have to color and assemble themselves,
    or a musical instrument they have to practice
    two hours a day."

Mike
    edit on 22-7-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:36 AM
    link   

I am not unwelcoming the child, i am unwelcoming the hype.

It's a baby like any other and is being treated by the media like it is the most important thing to happen to this country since sliced bread, because of it's royal blood. Large amounts of people are lapping the hype up and spouting the exact same garbage the media is spouting ad nauseum.

....And what makes Diana so special? She would have been completely unknown if she hadn't married into Royalty and would still have her life.

edit on 22-7-2013 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:37 AM
    link   
    Well a Leo is very proud - Think the Lion.
    They tend to have a natural royal appearance. And are usually endowed with good looks.

The Cancers are quite self-indulgent and do everything side ways. They are not usually direct with going to their goal.

But with the Leo. This suggests that this Royal baby will be a go-getter. Not a quiet one....
    So would probably happily take the reign of being King or Queen and not abdicate as others have done.

This child is no different than any other child. I agree. It even has " commoners" blood.

Kate Middletons parents were not always rich. They started off like everyone else.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:39 AM
    link   

I am not unwelcoming the child, i am unwelcoming the hype.

It's a baby like any other and is being treated by the media like it is the most important thing to happen to this country since sliced bread, because of it's royal blood and large amount sof people are lapping it up and spouting the exact same garbage the media is spouting ad nauseum.

....And what makes Diana so special? She would have been completely unknown if she hadn't married into Royalty and would still have her life.

I agree with you and about Diana, I mean who wouldn't do all that charity work etc if they had the chance?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:40 AM
    link   
    reply to post by 12voltz
    omg who cares this is all were hearing here in the uk dont get me wrong i hope her baby is healthy and everything goes well for the woman but for gods sake theres more going on in the world more important things

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:42 AM
    link   
    reply to post by mikegrouchy

It's going to be a girl, named Diana, born on the 22nd - and is going to have a miserable life in the spotlight, raised by a nanny, with no ability to be a real person.

And she's going to be blonde.
    edit on 22-7-2013 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join