It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate Middleton now in Labour - Predictions

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
I was right its a boy! wooohoooooo

Yay!!!! I might be right on the other predictions I posted too then

Yes you were, rumor has it that they're naming it TRAVON!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Probably some nice photos will be about anytime soon then

edit on 22-7-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Change is on its way. Kate middleton well done for pushing! The little one out
edit on 22-7-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941
Yes you were, rumor has it that they're naming it TRAVON!

Oh god, please no.

Anyway... already, huh? I predict that this will be all over the news for the next two weeks. Not that I'm particularly complaining, but it's interesting how hard and fast the news stories are coming in these days.

edit on 22-7-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Boomer1941

Not only are you bereft of about 30 points off the IQ scale but you are totally oblivious to manners and decorum. That's OK, I will give you a pass because of your handicap.
edit on 22-7-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by ChristianJihad

Wrong, just wrong do you know how much they give us in tax? about 20 times what we give them.
Not including all the money we make from tourists.

You'r kidding right ? So by your reasoning if a Romanian has permission to steal my wallet and a percentage of its contents is then taken by the Inland Revenue to be handed to people who I never voted for or gave consent to spend how they see fit yet on my behalf, that is obviously ok then ?

Tourism? oh dear here we go again !!! Think about it for more than five seconds would you ?
Once again, from the top, money is stolen from me who was born into poverty among millions of others to provide not sustinance but staggering wealth to a family of wasters, to encourage other people to pay come and admire the luxury of said family.

Not a penny of the fawning mindless tourist coin will ever end up helping out those of us who are "All in this together"outside th M25

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by 12voltz

Is that some kind of code?? What does that mean?? Is this the anti-christ?? He is a little late; don't you think??

Just maybe either waxing prophetic from the fumes in that avatar.. or the
real deal. NostrilDammit BWAHAHAHahahaaaa. Just funnin' voltz... but we
need to find you some kerosene and Dial Antibacterial stat.

I only hope they teach the kid rather than indoctrinate him, but you know the Order.
He'll probably be just as twisted as the rest of them by preschool.
And hey Granted, it's never too late for a fat practical joke on the plebs.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by SourGrapes

I still prefer Princess Funky Monkey

Considering the alternatives tossed by entertainers and other celebrities,
it does indeed beat Monday Monday*.. and since it's Tuesday when I
post this we don't have to worry about her looking too much like Wednesday.

* Always hated Top 40 folk rock for starters... couldn't help myself.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Phoenix267

First of all its their role in the British Government or even the grater commonwealth.

There roles include, dismissing and forming government and formal decorations of war, acting as the commander in Chief and a vast number of ceremonial roles,

Not to mention on high holidays and heavy-duty jubilees, rolling around in
some excessively cool, ancient and rediculously gilded antiques.

To paraphrase Sir Mike, I'll take off now before ya blow up.
Kudos, little guy. Rule faithfully and well if you sucessfully ascend.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
He will be the one to infiltrate and expose the illuminati to the world... Being born in the internet era, he will have a stronger connection to the people and will develop a sense of empathy. Also his "commoner" DNA from Kate will dampen the effect of inbreeding that produces insane people. Hopefully he won't be found out and dealt with by an accident, like falling off a horse at an early age or something like that... Let's pray he completes his mission I have charged him with to complete.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

You're right, just like the Kardashians, the Hiltons, the list is endless, sorry American people!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Tell you what, if the Royal Family and the 65p a year they cost YOU offend you that much let me have your address and once a year I will send you a moneygram for the 65p, but then I want a moneygram from you for the 260p that you pay less in tax because of the income the Royal Family generates for Great Britain!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3

Tell you what, if the Royal Family and the 65p a year they cost YOU offend you that much let me have your address and once a year I will send you a moneygram for the 65p, but then I want a moneygram from you for the 260p that you pay less in tax because of the income the Royal Family generates for Great Britain!

Tell you what better still seeing how you are so agreeable and reasonable why don't we "All" in Britain come to an agreement and decide for ourselves whether or not we wish to fund the Royals and all their hangers on ?

How do you feel about that ? We could start by taking every penny that they currently have, be it in bank acounts or investments acroos the globe and all their properties and posessions land etc and divide this up between ourselves the people that paid for it to begin with.

Then you and people of your way of thinking could hand your share back to the royals if you so choose that would be entirely up to you. We could then come to an agreement about future "State benefits" to keep the royals in the lifestyle according how they budget future handouts.

If for the sake of argument, we accept the figures you have quoted decide that all of us that do not choose to pay the royals their benefits keep our 65p per year and forfeit our £2.60 per year tax windfall and you that do wish to keep the royals benefit payments do so out of your 65p then we would all be happy would we not ?

Think of it my friend we would all be happy and in agreement for once, no more resentment or argument, you can have your cake and eat it. You can have your royal family to rule and whimper to and any profits off their backs will now be all yours and you can flick us neighsayers the finger saying "I told you so shmucks" look at me I'm rolling in it. In the mean time those of us that chose to withold our 65p can hang our heads and try to explain to our children, the ones that we put first, why it is that they don't have a royal flock to look up to and simper to.

My friend do us a favour please think, is it morally acceptable for a child having dinner of Smartprice hot dogs and beans to be bombarded with images of vulgar cretins living a life of luxury at the public expense ?
But we allready know you answer don't we ?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

As a matter of fact my figure was incorrect, the Royal Family is costing you 52p per year! Hope you have fun spending it!
edit on 23/7/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

Which would you rather have, keep in mind that it is estimated that the Royal Family do actually generate an estimated 200 million pounds a year which is paid to the U.K.:

1. The Royal Family
2. A President

Politicians looking for savings to deal with the national debt crisis should perhaps start by abolishing the President.

Barack Obama and his family cost the taxpayer $1.4billion per year, according to a recently published book.

By contrast, the British Royal Family costs less than $60million each year.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

As a matter of fact my figure was incorrect, the Royal Family is costing you 52p per year! Hope you have fun spending it!

Which would you rather have, keep in mind that it is estimated that the Royal Family do actually generate an estimated 200 million pounds a year which is paid to the U.K.:

1. The Royal Family
2. A President

Politicians looking for savings to deal with the national debt crisis should perhaps start by abolishing the President.

Barack Obama and his family cost the taxpayer $1.4billion per year, according to a recently published book.

Just out of interest, a couple of times now you stated that £200m was being paid to 'the UK'. Can you give me a breakdown of how and where that £200m is going please? I'd be very surprised indeed if one penny of it goes outside of London.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

it!

1. The Royal Family
2. A President

Let's look at what you have to offer

1 A President, a leader of a political party/head of state "Elected" by the people (please don't start a strawman with, how they are placed by corporations etc) you fail to make the observation that Britain currently has an "Elected" Prime Minister ie Camaron and introducing Obama into the discussion is moot.

2 A Royal Family, totally unelected that claim their position as an hereditary birthright, as it was once put not unlike a hereditary Mathmatician.

Now seeing how you are quite happy to fund and be subservient to an unelected hereditary monarch, by your own reasoning (or rather lack of) you should be equally at home and proud to live in North Korea.

I note with interest that you have completely avoided responding to the matter of funding the Royal Leeches by consent. So, how about it ? Hey we're happy for you to have your Royals if you want are you happy to pay for them yourself? If not, why not? According to your own reasoning you would be better off.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join