It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ARMS DEALERS are The REAL WORLD TERRORISTS (always have been)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Arms Industry (Wiki)

This is a facebook post I made in four languages. They are not very clever on facebook. I am really not liked atall there just because I tell the painful truth all the time:

Too right there is enough food to go round for even big people to eat lots. It is all deliberately manipulated.

The new colonialism is not to take resources, but to exploit civil weaknesses; to go into weak countries and set brother against brother then sell both sides loads of guns and missiles to cause genocide. Do you understand now?

Trop à droite il ya assez de nourriture pour tout le monde, même pour les grandes personnes de manger beaucoup. Tout est délibérément manipulé.

Le néo-colonialisme n'est pas prendre des ressources, mais d'exploiter les faiblesses civile; d'aller dans les pays faibles et régler le frère contre le frère puis de vendre les deux côtés des charges de fusils et de missiles à provoquer un génocide. Comprenez-vous maintenant?

גם זכות שיש מספיק אוכל לכולם ולאפילו אנשים גדולים לאכול הרבה. זה הכל מניפולציות במכוון.

קולוניאליזם החדש אינו לוקח משאבים, אבל כדי לנצל את החולשות אזרחיות; להיכנס למדינות חלשות ולהגדיר אח נגד אח לאחר מכן למכור את שני צדדים של המון רובים וטילים כדי לגרום לרצח עם. האם אתה מבין עכשיו

Demasiado a la derecha hay alimentos suficientes para dar la vuelta, incluso para la gente grande como para comer mucho. Todo está deliberadamente manipulada.

El nuevo colonialismo no es tomar los recursos, sino de explotar las debilidades civiles, para entrar en los países débiles y establecer hermano contra hermano y luego vender los dos lados un montón de armas y misiles para provocar un genocidio. ¿Entiendes ahora?

You know I'm right ATS! This is The Rider On The Pales Horse. As long as these people get to do their evil dealing in mass slaughter there is no hope for us. It is all a rigged game. Governments...pah! Lawless insiders who manipulate Misery to their own ends.

Make lots of money, meanwhile controlling population numbers. Evil genius. Do they know what they do? Or has SATAN so deceived them that they cannot join up the dots?

edit on 22-7-2013 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2013 by Revolution9 because: spelling

edit on 22-7-2013 by Revolution9 because: clarification

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Rev...have you seen that movie with nick cage?I forget the title but straight from where you were coming from.
edit on 22-7-2013 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable
Rev...have you seen that movie with nick cage?I forget the title but straight from where you were coming from.

Which one is it? I like Nick Cage. I do not think I have seen that one. Can you tell me the title and I will watch it. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

That would be "Lord of War". It's about Viktor Bout

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

Now that's what I'm talking about.
See that, that's how one protests.
There is some art to this.
The statement speaks to the camera.

It's not at all like the flea infestation called occupy.
I mean what the hell are they saying here?
Take out the trash?
Ok, then go home fool.

Well done on the multi lingual opening post as well.
For your next protest do something that will spell
a message from the air. Freak out the intelligence
services.

Mike

edit on 22-7-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Lord of War...Take care there blokey

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Lord of War...Take care there blokey

Don't worry. I've been tormenting them for years. I love it. Just live on my own with my little dog chanting down The Evil Ones.

It is all too hideous to bare thinking about. "Lord of War"; I will watch that. Thanks so much.

They are not too worried about us. Only if you get really popular do they take you out. No chance of that with me. They all just try and ignore me and go watch another soap opera because, like T.S Eliot (The Anglo-American Poet) said, "Human kind cannot bare too much reality".
edit on 22-7-2013 by Revolution9 because: punctuation

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

edit on 22-7-2013 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

Great clip! I will watch it for sure. That is pretty much how it all works.

So glad you guys are here. Sometimes think I'm going insane. At least we here know what REALITY is!!!

Bless.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Good movie....after watching I felt defensive and war wongering like...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Nobody ever seems to ask where all the arms come from when violence erupts. What I mean by that, is who paid for them and shipped them to the area where they are to be used.
For instance, all of a sudden, a bunch of unarmed farmers and workers suddenly acquire automatic weapons, explosives and comms equipment, out of the blue. It's not the weapons being use that is the clue, but where the money came to purchase them and distribute them. RPG's and AK-47's may have been built in Russia or the Far East, but doesn't necessarily mean they were supplied by anyone from that region as they appear to be readily available to arms suppliers everywhere. The British or American governments, for instance, would be more likely to supply this type of equipment as it doesn't trace directly back to those countries, thus providing the deniability.

Follow the money and we'd all see where the arms ultimately come from and who is financing it all.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Andrew Feinstein's "The Shadow World" is the bible. It isn't a particularly easy read since the players are numerous and money is flowing every which way.

Andrew Feinstein has made two appearances on Democracy Now. If you don't want the depth of a book, his appearances will get you the basics of the business.

Andrew Feinstein on Democracy Now

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I read that particular book earlier this year. It really is a must read.

I believe arms corporations are the main driving force behind a lot of the misery in the world today.

Yet the subject is not up for discussion in the media and the fact the UK and USA sell weapons to all and sundry despite their appalling human rights records is never up for debate.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

While Viktor Bout is a bastard, as explained in the book, this is the mega-bastard:
Bandar Bush
And BAE would just factor in the bribes as part of the pricing.

top topics

join