It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Void? Can someone give me more insight.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Optimisplanet
reply to post by BlueMule

you mean if i die and go there i am stuck there ETERNALLY!?

Dude... don't be afraid.

"There is only one birth - and this birth takes place in the being and in the ground and core of the soul. Not only is the Son of the heavenly Creator born in this darkness...

...but you too are born there as a child of the same heavenly Creator and none other. And the Creator extends this same power to you out of the divine maternity bed located in the Godhead to eternally give birth... The fruitful person gives birth out of the very same foundation from which the Creator begets the eternal Word. It is from this core that one becomes fruitfully pregnant."

-Meister Eckhart

edit on 23-7-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
It's my understanding that the "void" is hell. There are a few other realms... Earth, Earthbound, Void, and Heaven. I've read about these realms when studying near death experiences. It's to my understanding, or better yet, interpretation of these readings, that these are the few realms we are able to travel between in the afterlife. However, you are able to travel between the realms while still in the physical world, Earth, if you are very in tune spiritually, or if you've had a near death experience. I actually travelled... somewhere (I truly believe it was Heaven), just last year. I was put under to remove a molar, and had the most amazing spiritually experience in my life thus far... I travelled to a place. It was warm, bright, and was very cloudy, almost mist like, as I couldn't see far around me. I met my spirit guide, and experienced the most intense feelings of love, trust,, safety, and happiness. I have never felt anything like this before in my life. My spirit guide was male, and I felt like I've known him for eternity. I reached my hand out to him and asked him to take me with him... to not leave me here on Earth. He didn't respond. I begged him, please, don't leave me here, take me with you!! He held my hand with his outstretched arm as I began to slip away down below him into the mist. He told me it wasn't my time yet, but that everything was going to be okay, and that I was going to be okay. I came out of surgery hysterical, and cried for many days, completely torn that I couldn't stay with him. I do believe I travelled to a different realm that day, and I do believe that everything I experienced was very much real. Do I believe that void, or any other realm for that matter, is internal? I'm not sure. But what I do believe is this... you are not sent to void due to "God's" judgment or persecution. Void is but another tunnel to another realm. Whether you stick around in Void is your own determination, as you condemn your own self to Void due to personal anguish, guilt, punishment, etc. Perhaps you are punishing yourself for something? You should explore that... and try not to bring anything negative back to Earth with you from these travels. Journey safe my friend.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by czechosicilian

Wow, thank you for explaining.

I dont actually have a NDE, it just happens when I sleep. I know its about to happen, somehow i am just '' transported'' maybe i astral projected? to the void realm. It happens without no conscious effort on my part, and I dont know why..
But another question? Why is my soul going to this realm while still in the physical world?
Its not just once as i have said before but countless times...
Maybe it is a sign of escapism? That my soul is not ready for earth life yet, or a desperate will to get back to the afterlife realms?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Optimisplanet
www.near-death.com...
I personally have visited this place which i term hell.
just me and pitch blackness
is it eternal?

I've heard of an NDE very similar.. involving Jellyfish of all things.

Here, found it using the Search feature I even made a chilling comment about what you've described..

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Here's a very interesting NDE (well he was actually dead for at least 15-20 minutes and woke up in the morgue) which suggests that we either pass into a "new creation" or, just sit in darkness but not without awareness (how troubling that would be).

Ian McCormack was night diving off the island of Mauritius when he was stung multiple times by Box Jellyfish, which are among the most venomous creatures in the world. His testimony relates how he clung to life while getting to hospital, was declared clinically dead soon afterwards, and how during this time he had an encounter with Jesus, which radically changed the direction of his life. Link

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Optimisplanet

Is it eternal?

You're here, not there, right now, right? But maybe there was something you were supposed to learn from it, so it's not eternal I don't think, but that there may be such a place as darkness like that is possible. God however has saved us from it, eternally, but not a good place to ever find one's self. Thank you for your testimony btw. I don't believe in fear-based proselytizing myself but there may be certain things we need be made aware of, if God who transcends Good and Evil is at the same time, all good ie: with no darkness and no evil.

You were saved from hell, imho.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
This is just my thoughts on the "void". I feel that the void is a place outside of vibration. If something vibrates and it can be perceived then it could only be part of the whole "illusion". I have only had one experience in the void and i was highly conscious, enough so that i tried yelling and i felt myself yell but heard no noise. I was not aware of any physical body and i could move but there was no light so i had no reference point to feel like i was moving.
Then it felt like someone bumped or nudged me on the side and i woke up.

I will admit it was a strange and puzzling feeling coming back from the experience. I spoke to a person on ATS about it and i got some really cool ideas about what this place could represent.
I do not believe the void is to be feared though, perhaps it is a place so incomprehensible to the human brain that it cannot store an image to be recalled or be consciously perceived in the first place.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Optimisplanet

I find it interesting that you say that you "know" when you are going to travel... out of curiosity, how do you know? Can you describe it to me? Do you just fall asleep and you find yourself there, or is it when you go to lay down to sleep and then BAM!!... Void? Or is it like meditation? Does this happen everytime you go to bed? Do you dream of anything else? Also, what is it like when you travel there? What do you see, smell, hear, feel, etc.? Also, how did you come to the thought that you were travelling to "Void"? You've obviously had to do some sort of research on your own about this, as most people don't even know what Void means in this sense. I apologize for all the questions... I'm just VERY interested!! You never really hear stories like these outside of NDE's, and it's so intriguing to me because of my somewhat similar experience. I did so much research after my experience, and it was interesting to find out that the ability to experience anything, such as a dream, while being put under, is pretty rare.

I've never tried to intentionally "travel", however, I do not doubt that I am able... I'm under the suspicion that I've had numerous experiences, but had pushed them aside as dreams because I was so closed minded. As corny as it sounds, I watched the movie Insidious one too many times... The thought that I may not be able to find my way back from my travels terrifies me.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I was barely going to ask how does it happen, but since you mentioned "sleep"
its nothing to worry about. You just need to take control of those dreams, and thats
it.

I have tons of different dream scenarios which are random, while others I create my
self, I'd say 90% of them are very surreal.
You are basically "god" within your dreams, if you know how to use it.
I wouldnt worry too much about it, its just a lingering thought you had in
back of your mind hence why you created your version of a void.

I wouldnt say there is anything religious about dreams, they are just dreams.
People dont understand the power behind dreams, and its huge.
edit on 26-7-2013 by aerial because: ?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by czechosicilian

What i may describe here may either shock you, intrigue you or either fill you with doubt about whether I am telling the truth. So here is the disclaimer now. What I am telling you guys, is TRUE, 100% Real to me. In fact I would put my life on it.
Anyhow, it starts with '' vibrations'' this roaring wind noise, thats all i can hear, then I just am somehow '' transported'' you see i dont know how i end up in the void either than this noise. . And I suddenly am found myself in this darkness.. ( pitch black).I am floating just floating. You could akin this experience to '' astral projection'' . To my knowledge I have read up on these topics beforehand, and I think I just have developed the ability to astral project somehow.
There is no smell,nothing, basically nothing exists there but yourself you see. Its '' just me'' and the blackness. I am floating endlessly, until well i am returned back to earth ( out of my own will power i guess). Something which is profoundly a unique experience indeed - but i have this longing to return back to earth how badly i cannot describe to you. the feeling of wanting my physical body back ( gets emotional now) is terrible, REALLY terrible. Its sort of like '' what have i been doing on earth all this long'' '' i have unfinished business on earth'' '' i miss my family, all the earthly things i have ever enjoyed back'' . After coming back from that place, I just am SO Grateful for everything basically I have my life, my family all the possessions, everything that is provided here on earth is out of love.

edit on 27-7-2013 by Optimisplanet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Void can be equated to Absolute Beingness, or the underlying pillars of witch all of reality rests on.

It's just the concrete slab, or foundation of existence....

The you that didn't like it there, is not the real you. It is only the ego/mind which is just a toll like ears, nose, eyes, smells, taste, touch....

The real you is the Observer that is Aware of the ego/mind labeling the void as "I don't like it"
The real you is at peace with the void an in equanimity with it.

I've been in it for years now and am at peace with it, it's silence, vastness, etc. Another benefit is if somebody has something bad to say to me or about me, I rest in the Void and am unmovable because everything on said on Earth is irrelevant in the Grand Scheme.....

See my signature..... If you want to avoid coming back here and staying too long in the Void after the physical shell dies, you can go through ego death or merge with the Oneness ....tickets to return to SOurce.

Another interesting note. In some of the Christian Gnostic writings, there are instructions on what to say in the afterlife. Basically, anyone you come across, supposed "Gate Keepers", you simply tell them that you are a Son of the Pre-Existant One and to him you return. It's supposed to be the key to return to the Source....

Or get the Holy Spirit, which is supposed to guide you through all of that in the afterlife.....

VArios philosophies on the matter...... ALso if you read about the Void on the NDE site, it says some people need to be there for growth, and they accelerate there, and eel home there. For me, it helps me to transcend this world, the body, the ego.......

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Greetings my friend. And you couldn't have said it better! Whatever earthly beings say to me/ it doesnt matter! Exactly took the words right out of my mouth. Yes i do feel rested there/rejuvenated. And I did mention in my earlier posts that i felt that it was want i needed in order to accelerate my soul growth, its like a time out, well needed rest that i crave for.

Couldn't have said it better, and thank you very much for you info
Peace.
edit on 27-7-2013 by Optimisplanet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join