It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waves at Louisiana bayou sinkhole - VIDEO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
remember as a kid,, the bicycle tire,,,we used too make sling shots,,but i digest,,,hard tire, is the crust,,tube is mantle,,flexable,,,air pressure is the ,,lava,gas,methane,,take ur pick,,,,seems like a hole in the tire ,,but not the tube yet.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

the elevation of elko, Nevada is over 5,000 feet, which seems to be underwater in "the navy map"....but the entire state of Kansas is under 4,500 feet, and it is above water on the "navy map"....hoax map, I say

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The pressure from ocean water is causing the back and forth motion. At some point a very large section of the salt structure is going to collapse and the land above it will sink perhaps about 100 feet. The absence of this barrier to the ocean will cause a massive tsunami to rush up the Mississippi area and the devastation will be unforgettable. Other substructures similar to the one that causes the collapse will then follow and even more destruction will follow. In the end you will need a boat ride to get to Bourbon Street in New Orleans, which will just be a rock out in the ocean when it's all said and done.

What we are seeing at the moment is the result of ocean water dissolving massive amounts of salt structure supporting the lose rack above it. There will be no warning when it finally gives way. And this doesn't take into account the massive fuel reserves stored in the domes should they ignite. At that point all bets are off.

edit on 22-7-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
the ocean? not saying you are wrong..but..how does that work?
dont get it.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
remember as a kid,, the bicycle tire,,,we used too make sling shots,,but i digest,,,hard tire, is the crust,,tube is mantle,,flexable,,,air pressure is the ,,lava,gas,methane,,take ur pick,,,,seems like a hole in the tire ,,but not the tube yet.

haha bob i dont think anyone caught that. indeed the source of the water may be seeming to breathe as it expands and sucks back in through some sort of hole in the 'lake bed'. it is legal to call it that now right? lol. or maybe it's doing that straight thru the pores of the lake bed surface itself.

whatever tho, seems we're witnessing how nature forms swamps.. or something. doubt it's breathing because there's a dragon egg hatching under there lols

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

gravitational forces,,,,,if u fill a bucket half full,,, and attach a rope too the handle,,spin it,, fast,, the water will stay, in the bucket,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if there is a hole,,,,,,in the bucket,,,it will,, squirt out,,,

the earth spins,,,,

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Well know when you have had a lot of fibre and you are sitting in the Jacuzzi but forgot to turn it on, how you try not to notice but your lady friend holds her nose then storms out of the water.
Actually jokes aside this is interesting. if case is right then I wonder what would become of Britain, long term forecast is that most low lying coastal area may be inundated by melting ice water increasing the ocean volume but we will have to see if that is within our lifetimes.
I would be one hell of a lot more concerned about the rise of the Yellowstone volcanic pressure and the shift of he central dome which is swelling.

edit on 22-7-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
of course..i understand that..but
the back and forth motion seemed to move a bit rapid for that .
didnt it?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok

Originally posted by jude11
Someone pulling on the line from the other end perhaps?

Jude...really?
That's the best thing you can think of?
If you watch the video, everything sways back and forth with the water.
There's branches and debris that sway, not to mention the small tuft of grass.
Pulling the line? :facepalm:

The water is clearly being pulled by an unseen force.
I don't believe it's tidal although it could be.
Seems very indicative of a rise and swell from an underground pool.
Maybe the filling of underground chambers and pockets of gas being released.
This is not the end of the sinkhole that's for sure.

What we are seeing maybe telling of what's to come.
Something much, much more serious.
Let's all keep an eye on this one.

edit on 21-7-2013 by havok because: spelling

I agree with everything you've said. This is not tidal movement, this is repetitive displacement of water. Somewhere there is water escaping through some form of breach below the surface, into another cavern, there's a pause as the air pressure within that receptacle escapes (like a burp) and then the water rushes back in again, the air pressure builds up again, another burp, and so on... Somewhere in that sinkhole you'll find an escape of gas rising to the surface to match the timing of those movements.

That is, in my opinion, the most logical explanation for what we're seeing in this video. Exit of water into a cavern, the escape of gas creating a pause, then the resumption of flow again.
edit on 22-7-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

where is the sink "hole" in relation to this "lake" ?
if it is in the center then this explanation wont work.
it sounds logical if the "hole" is at the bottom of the screen.

link   
This is related to the the event reported at the Assumption Parish Police Jury

July 19, 2013
10:30 a.m. Sinkhole, Increased Activity
There is lots of activity on the sinkhole this morning. Dr Horton reports that this increase in activity started about 5:00 a.m. (this morning).

There is abundant surface water movement, as you can see in the video posted (from Pad 3) on our YouTube site, assumptionia

Also, currently, a burp event is occurring in the center of the sink hole.

We will keep everyone posted of any events that may occur.

Along with the burp, there was probably a slough in of a portion of the wall of the sinkhole to the left or right of where the camera is. The result is similar, but on a much smaller scale, to what happens with a submarine landslide.

Had the video continued longer, you would have seen the oscillation spread throughout the sinkhole.

link   

Originally posted by Cataka
reply to post by Mugen

Reminds me of Edgar Cayce and his future map.

Edgar had a ton of failed prophecies.. and his "medical cures" killed people including his own son.. any guy who prescribes curing breast cancer by applying a freshly dead rabbit belt to the area is not someone I'll rely on very much for details about the future.. and certainly not my health... just saying

edit on 7/22/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
If you look carefully at the "island" in the middle you can see the water level increase and decrease as much as 4 - 6 inches. That means that water is being added and removed somehow, thus causing the in-and-out motion of water and debris. Much like some videos of a sewer being flooded and the water in it being pushed up and down.

I'll try to find a video.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rockn82

the water is definately rising and falling.
which is also causing erosion underneath.
this is not a good thing to be happening

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

Yes! Good example.

Originally posted by Fromabove
The pressure from ocean water is causing the back and forth motion. At some point a very large section of the salt structure is going to collapse and the land above it will sink perhaps about 100 feet. The absence of this barrier to the ocean will cause a massive tsunami to rush up the Mississippi area and the devastation will be unforgettable. Other substructures similar to the one that causes the collapse will then follow and even more destruction will follow. In the end you will need a boat ride to get to Bourbon Street in New Orleans, which will just be a rock out in the ocean when it's all said and done.

I don't know if this is right or wrong, but it sounds good to me.

Originally posted by filledcup

whatever tho, seems we're witnessing how nature forms swamps.. or something. doubt it's breathing because there's a dragon egg hatching under there lols

Dragon egg? Pfft.... like jude said, I think this has something to do with reptilians. The ones living underground.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767

I would be one hell of a lot more concerned about the rise of the Yellowstone volcanic pressure and the shift of he central dome which is swelling.

No doubt there are more pressing issues in the world today. Or is there? This thing may end up being a black hole...

Originally posted by rockn82
If you look carefully at the "island" in the middle you can see the water level increase and decrease as much as 4 - 6 inches. That means that water is being added and removed somehow, thus causing the in-and-out motion of water and debris. Much like some videos of a sewer being flooded and the water in it being pushed up and down.

I'll try to find a video.

Ohhh good eye.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

I don't contribute very often but I try to make it worthwhile when I do. Thanks.

: )

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

We all who watched the show Swamp People seen Troy Landry drive up to the first buoyed area there. It is probably just him or his sons pulling out any remaining gators. You can hear the boat in the background. The marsh vegetation knocks down the waves but the water still moves like that. I have been raised on a large river and fished all my life from the smallest ponds to the deep waters of the oceans.

This is from a boat or barge. You would see the buoy moving all the way on the other side if it were Tidal and Tides do not move in and out that fast.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Cthuhlu

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
wow, this thread has amazed me...
guess it goes to show who actually pays attention to ATS and reads
and who skips over most stuff.

For the ones calling fake, please follow the links in one of the posters foot section,
or do a search, here let me find it for ya.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

just a few of the post, search is your friend.
And this is not even the big thread that went on for most
of the past year covering info on it.

but i do take the time to read the thread every time it is posted in and keep up with what is
going on there.

This is not fake, their are a TON of reports over the past year about it, some of our own
ATS members have done hands on, feet on the ground post and given first hand info as well
as any links from the powers in charge.

This should be a topic everyone researches and learns about, because it is very important.
If this thing goes wrong, as in worst case , it has the potential to split the U.S. continent in
half, by triggering fault lines.

Take the time to read through the thread that is there about this sink hole, you will be surprised
at just what is at stake here, there is enough explosives in those salt domes to wipe a good section
of the south off the map.

If you doubt the video, their are many others just like it put out by many diffrent people, just do a little
search and you will see that the video is real.

I live no where near this, but it has me a bit nervous, because of the potential damage it could do.
we could be talking millions of people dead if it turns belly up and everything goes south.

This was created and allowed by big companies and our govt, that alone should send up the red
flags that something wrong is going on, never mind the scientific info behind it.

Its worth taking the time to learn about and understand what could be at stake.

I hope nothing happens, but we all know how things turn out when our govt and big biz is
left to be in charge of things.
Cross our fingers that this will turn out good, and in the future we wont see a glowing sky
and have to take a boat to get to the east coast.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join