It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you determine who or what around you is truth & not deception? experiences? or are you told?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
[color=gold]

how do you determine who or what around you is real
REAL with truth no hidden lies or steals?

how do you come to determine what is TRUTH
Is it based on what's been taught following others found as lies or following the Internal YOU?

how do you determine the representative or mask from the represented hidden behind
Is it based on snap decisions or being told or relative to experiences LEARNED thru time?

Experiences that have taught 1 to take an extra glare
@ those who can act like they Love but more is DETECTED with a steady stare...

stare Stare STARE to detect the true -/+ internal reflections
That have the ability to remain unseen masked if an extra stare is not manifested.

observation periods or where some may remain in Glare
Can seem discomforting to reflections not originally shared as (t)here

discomforting for some as the SPR/PHY/META eyes are working/scanning in sync, building the ENERGY profile or reflection of SEEn and HIDdEn-unseen.

this in turn begins the TRUTH calculations, of what is subjective truth and perhaps intention of a being(s)
Compiling data from the physical metaphysical and spiritual eyes brings forth the unseen...

this is a way to perceive/scan the POTENTIAL-INTEGRITY shared & or hidden in EXPERIENCE(s) with others which can generate hate or beauty & love
As to potentially ensure or deny better relations if what's REFLECTED is actual TRUST...

with 1 "if" the Meta eyes & Spirit pick up (certain) unfitting vibrations then the Spirit nears the with a more observant EYE
to evaluate in the physical perspective what was sensed metaphysically with an intent to scan TRUTH or Ignorance Denied

And as the SPR/PHY/META eyes complete the processing of truth during the synced (-)(-)OO(I)(I)evaluations from the GLARE of another
the SOUL of 1 begins to acknowledge is the encounter truth based or deception undercover?

this evaluation returned data is related to experiences of the and those glared upon
Experiences found in the loops of time when in centered position the consciousness goes beyond

and so detection of LOVE or HATE as the centered consciousness scans the experienced loops
To determine will the Love or hate the NOW based on past experiences of ignorance and truth?

This is something that comes from 1 its how thru time or periods or NOW & always 1 detects & evaluates
again the ignorance hidden within some that puts representative MASK over their truth face

@ times this may generate a reserved or long thought processes with accepting and acknowledging slowing the jump to new beginnings, until truth evaluations from the Spiritual/Metaphysical/Physical (-)(-)(I)(I)OO eyes clarify what's down and also what is up... as to better determine next steps needed and or taken.

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

edit on 7/21/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
[color=gold]
in short how do you KNOW you are having good or bad interactions are you taught that they are bad & they are good so you just listen. Or does experience play a part in your evaluations of deception and truth?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I guess you can't know with absolute certainty. Even if one sees something in front of their eyes, they are still seeing from a HUMAN'S eyes - from a HUMAN's perspective.

What we can know with 100% certainty is that we exist. How do we know this? Because we are able to question our existence. If we didn't exist, there would be no "us" to question it.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Our rational minds appraise a situation with judgment, WHICH clouds our vision of Truth. transcendent of or rational minds is a LIVING stillness, a resting, natural state of mind. It is receptive by nature, and hears intuition. To view a situation IN LIGHT of this consciousness is to view it in its true light. That is, with discernment, not judgment. By thus dwelling mentally, we may always presently "see" the truth.
edit on 21-7-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

I guess you can't know with absolute certainty. Even if one sees something in front of their eyes, they are still seeing from a HUMAN'S eyes - from a HUMAN's perspective.

[color=gold]

yes arpgme, 1 can see this and the fear issues potentially associated. 1 also feels that the soul -spirit -internal energy of a CREATOR Creation being also has ability to look within beyond the human physical eye experience and there are fitting or unfitting transmissions that CAN allow some or 1 there the opportunity to Sense good nature or well hidden deception. To 1 this encourages CREATOR Creation energy expansion instead of energies blindly walking into harsh traps that can trap the physical and the metaphysical attributes of a Soul/Spirit/Internal energy slowing progression. It would be compared to many not knowing they are walking into danger due to their physical eyes experience Seeing beauty externally but not what may lie within.

And so 1 feels these other ways to evaluate or see and observe what is reality or deception masked reality with the meta/spiritual eyes are embedded attributes to allow some the opportunity too look deeper within / beyond the physical of those some may encounter who may be deceptive or even loving but the physical eye first thought due to exterior judgment prevented the love due to fear of external evaluations. It works in multiple ways to determine the ill in the presented love or to see beyond the misunderstood physical features of some to see their LOVE within.

This where the experience aspect of the OP question comes into play arpgme. Are beings subjective understanding of reality to be determined from the experiences experienced by that being or beings? Or is reality supposed to be based on what some may TEACH others in good nature or misused to misled deceptively to lead some astray who appear externally with LOVE but internally only hate and want to control the physical/spiritual... Who also may not know to add as they teach...

Originally posted by arpgme
What we can know with 100% certainty is that we exist. How do we know this? Because we are able to question our existence. If we didn't exist, there would be no "us" to question it.

[color=gold]
Agreed arpgme and thanks for taking time to add to the thread OP

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
[color=gold]
in short how do you KNOW you are having good or bad interactions are you taught that they are bad & they are good so you just listen. Or does experience play a part in your evaluations of deception and truth?

My 10 year old nephew was here this weekend and was sorely angry with me for telling him that the 100 dollar light saber for sale on some website was not real and would be a waste of his money. He was convinced it was real and that I was lying to him. It didn't matter to him that Star Wars was only a movie!.

As far as discerning truth from lies, experience goes a long ways. By the time you are older you have seen all the scams and know this new updated version is just the same old song and dance.

Experience isn't everything but it helps. Nothing the media ever tells me ever again is ever going to fool me. Same with the Church, quack medicine like homeopathy, etc.

I suppose if a cute girl told me she loved me I could be persuaded for a little while...

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I have thought I had the truth on more than one occasion. believed these "truths" with all my being. correcting people with my "truth". the folly of youth.

only to find out that many of those "truths" were not true at all.

today I stay quiet, and observe. I only give my perspective when asked. (or type them here at ATS)

I no longer claim to have "truth". I spend most time just listening, reading and trying to understand the world around me.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecapsretuo
Our rational minds appraise a situation with judgment, WHICH clouds our vision of Truth.

[color=gold]
That judgment can cause many issues if not done with a balanced consciousness. This is 1 of the reasons that 1 does not judge others. I do however allow some to show what they are willing, about themself to determine if 1 is to proceed or avoid and encounter.

Originally posted by ecapsretuo
transcendent of or rational minds is a LIVING stillness, a resting, natural state of mind. It is receptive by nature, and hears intuition. To view a situation IN LIGHT of this consciousness is to view it in its true light. That is, with discernment, not judgment. By thus dwelling mentally, we may always presently "see" the truth.

[color=gold]
well put ecapsretuo
and makes much sense, 1 apreciates your share and knowledge within the OP...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ecapsretuo

That is, with discernment, not judgment. By thus dwelling mentally, we may always presently "see" the truth.

Important distinction. I was wondering if you perceive the "discernment" as coming from within you or from without you?

Are you "shown" the difference?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

As far as discerning truth from lies, experience goes a long ways. By the time you are older you have seen all the scams and know this new updated version is just the same old song and dance.

Experience isn't everything but it helps.

[color=gold]
Indeed thru the experiences learning IS obtained to further assist in future steps that may be takin and these experiences gained thru time-periods within the loops can help, and prevent same experiences especially negative ones from happening again in the future as its manifested...

Good Points intrptr and thanks for sharing
, that is why the elders to 1 currently in soul/spirit/internal Energy form wherever they are now for the most part are respected, for their experiences if shared somehow metaphysically/spiritually/physically can remove unneeded or unwanted steps in existence that a CREATOR Creation may encounter that can slow spiritual progression as well as potentially damage the soul and body... And so 1 pays attention when in GLARE of unknown as to request their the elders assistance wherever they are assistance with SEEIng what 1 may not see. Perhaps this is where belief comes in, in believing the elders ARE existing elsewhere now Guiding or Overseeing the less elders in CREATION.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by subfab

I have thought I had the truth on more than one occasion. believed these "truths" with all my being. correcting people with my "truth". the folly of youth.

only to find out that many of those "truths" were not true at all.

today I stay quiet, and observe. I only give my perspective when asked. (or type them here at ATS)

I no longer claim to have "truth". I spend most time just listening, reading and trying to understand the world around me.

[color=gold]

To 1 that is a stable way to journey thru existence subfab for its too easy to be fed lies and mistruths as a younger maturing being in a physical and spiritual sense.

And when considering the integrity of the or those sharing the truths or not and their experiences and knowledge potentially being more elder then a less elder in relation to the physical and non physical or Spirit it is logical to keep in mind the deceptive processes some may or could lay in order to prevent you physically or spiritually from reaching your full potentials, that may be feared somehow and so distract to keep weak and hide truth in order to breed ignorance. Which in turn keeps those sharing the truth or not in control of the physical and soul...

thank you for taking time to share subfab

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

thank you for taking time to share subfab

no problem
this is a good thread. been overwhelmed lately with a lot of negative stories in the news. nice to have something "not mean" to think about.
this thread, the Fresno UFO, and the latest bigfoot threads are a pleasant change of pace.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I don't bother with the question. I don't know anything definitively.

I have experiences- I know when I am describing a subjective experience accurately or not,
But not the definitive nature of it. (I just had the experience of holding things I call a spoon and bowl, scooping something into my mouth that tasted like yogurt and granola.... but perhaps all this is a dream and none of it happened. That is what the sensations were like for me anyway ).

I have experiences no one else has with me, and other experiences that are shared with others,
And in normal speech, those shared ones can be refered to as more potentially real or true.
But that is just a matter of social ritual, because it would mean that the movie I watched with thirty people has more potential truth points than what I did alone on the toilet this morning.

If I have so-called "mystical" experiences, I don't bother trying to figure out if they are true or not, if they are of a good or bad nature. I interact with what is in front of me, that I percieve, but that's it. It is a curious parentheses in the day. But I am not looking for truth, I am not looking for a guide or god, so I don't feel any pressure to follow and determine who or what is trustworthy.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

...for their experiences if shared somehow metaphysically/spiritually/physically can remove unneeded or unwanted steps in existence that a CREATOR Creation may encounter that can slow spiritual progression as well as potentially damage the soul and body...

Thats a real enlightened way of looking at it. A nature hike at night is led by a guide who has a lantern to help light the path and show obstacles so others don't stumble.

Trick is to get your own lantern.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Love is the only truth. Everything else is an illusion.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It depends on what the nature of the information is.

If it's simple observation, then I chalk it up to perception and the inherent limitations of perception

If it's information concerning an event or change in the status of something or other, I'll fact check it as best I can

However, if it's information that is of a more permanent nature - such as a declaration concerning the primordial nature of physical reality itself - I have a wealth of challenges that I've gathered and developed over many years that the information must survive before I'll even consider it to be accurate, let alone authentic. To my own mind, this sort of information has NO authoritative source and cannot have an authoritative source, since it either reflects the actual truth of what it suggests or it doesn't. The source of that sort of information means nothing at all relative to its inherent accuracy. There is no being that exists that can alter what is true and actual about that which exists as primordial or fundamental. Knowing that much already is to know enough to be immune to any deception that actually matters to me.
edit on 7/22/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
I don't bother with the question. I don't know anything definitively.

I have experiences- I know when I am describing a subjective experience accurately or not,
But not the definitive nature of it. (I just had the experience of holding things I call a spoon and bowl, scooping something into my mouth that tasted like yogurt and granola.... but perhaps all this is a dream and none of it happened. That is what the sensations were like for me anyway ).

I have experiences no one else has with me, and other experiences that are shared with others,
And in normal speech, those shared ones can be referred to as more potentially real or true.
But that is just a matter of social ritual, because it would mean that the movie I watched with thirty people has more potential truth points than what I did alone on the toilet this morning.

If I have so-called "mystical" experiences, I don't bother trying to figure out if they are true or not, if they are of a good or bad nature. I interact with what is in front of me, that I perceive, but that's it. It is a curious parentheses in the day. But I am not looking for truth, I am not looking for a guide or god, so I don't feel any pressure to follow and determine who or what is trustworthy.

[color=gold]

1 can SEE Bluesma this is an interesting POV, as long as you are able to recognize TRUTH as best you can subjectively based on your understandings/learning's and experiences you are safe within your own Spirit/Soul/Internal Energy boundaries within EXISTENCE... Makes sense as well
and 1 thanks you for taking time to share another perspective that may not of been seen.

NAMASTE*******

Originally posted by intrptr

...for their experiences if shared somehow metaphysically/spiritually/physically can remove unneeded or unwanted steps in existence that a CREATOR Creation may encounter that can slow spiritual progression as well as potentially damage the soul and body...

That's a real enlightened way of looking at it. A nature hike at night is led by a guide who has a lantern to help light the path and show obstacles so others don't stumble.

Trick is to get your own lantern.

[color=gold]

Indeed it would seem useful to get your own lantern intrptr but consider this perhaps the LIGHT within the lantern takes experiences thru the Loops or time-periods during the Life & Death phases within EXISTENCE, to gain more BRIGHTNESS to SEE better with a mature(-)O(I)

1 wouldn't doubt though that some may have tried to gain objectiveness of it ALL* with their own lantern on their own only to find out how much exist unseen and may have learned during those experiences... something to consider

NAMASTE*******

edit on 7/22/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret
Love is the only truth. Everything else is an illusion.

[color=gold]
Accepted whatsecret thank you for your addition to the thread

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

Originally posted by NorEaster
It depends on what the nature of the information is.

[color=gold]
That NorEaster is a true statement to 1 for is it the TRUTH being shared in order to advance guide encourage intelligence overall or is it mistruth deception used to gain power over or control of those asleep to the deceptions and its presented form's. So yes 1 agrees it does depend.

If it's simple observation, then I chalk it up to perception and the inherent limitations of perception

If it's information concerning an event or change in the status of something or other, I'll fact check it as best I can

However, if it's information that is of a more permanent nature - such as a declaration concerning the primordial nature of physical reality itself - I have a wealth of challenges that I've gathered and developed over many years that the information must survive before I'll even consider it to be accurate, let alone authentic.

[color=gold]
I understand what you mean your stating that if something related directly to Objective reality was to be shared or found that you have over time-periods gained thru your experience the intelligence to basically challenge any said declaration concerning the primordial nature of physical reality itself and IF TRUTH IT SHALL PASS WITH NO QUESTION but if mistruth perhaps your challenges will be validated...

To my own mind, this sort of information has NO authoritative source and cannot have an authoritative source, since it either reflects the actual truth of what it suggests or it doesn't. The source of that sort of information means nothing at all relative to its inherent accuracy. There is no being that exists that can alter what is true and actual about that which exists as primordial or fundamental. Knowing that much already is to know enough to be immune to any deception that actually matters to me.
edit on 7/22/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

[color=gold]
NAMASTE*******

edit on 7/22/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join