It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Gov. Previously put HIV virus in Bayer products

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I'm not much of a believer in some of the things I read online, but this one surely caught my attention.

If your not new to the site I'm sure your very much aware of the NWO " New World Order" conspiracies.

Well here's a new one, apparently now the NWO are putting the AIDS virus in Bayer Aspirin products as a depopulation agenda starting with my neighboring country the U.S.

It all started when recently unearthed documents show that the drug company Bayer sold millions of dollars worth of an injectable blood-clotting medicine -- Factor VIII concentrate, intended for hemophiliacs -- to Asian, Latin American, and some European countries in the mid-1980s, although they knew that it was tainted with AIDS. The company stopped selling the drug in the United States in 1984, but continued to sell it overseas for an additional year.

Here are a couple of sites you can read up on...

www.chroniclewatch.com...

articles.mercola.com...

I say it's bull, but you never I guess. Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Could be true, and it wouldn't surprise because Bayer has origins in the old NAZI Germany industrial complex.. I would expect many of their execs are still of that cloth, so a little genocide wouldn't be a surprise..

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
AIDS in Bayer

Here's a video that may explain I little more.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

This story is just totally stupid. In fact, what am I doing here ?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I believe that article could be possible. Our government does not control companies products sold outside the US. Because of the way the regulations are written, it is the responsibility of the country importing the drug to check on their safety. I know it is not right that our FDA would allow possible toxic substances from an American company to be sold, but that is how the Drug Companies had the laws written. The Chemical companies have controlled the FDA for a very long time. Their fines help to support the FDA, allowing them to be able to pay higher salaries to their staff and execs.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

Its not exactly that they put HIV in Bayer products.

Bayer was creating Factor VIII using HIV positive blood from inmates.

Once they realized that it was tainted, they pulled the product from shelves in the US but continued to sell it overseas.

The law suits have since been settled. So if Bayer gave you AIDS, you got $100,000.

As you can probably guess, NO ONE went to prison...

In 1997, Bayer and the other three makers agreed to pay $660 million to settle cases on behalf of more than 6,000 haemophiliacs infected in United States in the early 1980s, paying an estimated $100,000 net to each infected haemophiliac.[2][3][7][9]

edit on 21-7-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Xquizit

I say this with great affection for randyvs and our interactions in other threads. If randyvs calls out your thread as "totally stupid" it really, really must be!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Xquizit

I remember something about this when it happened or came out. I believe it started the blood donor screening they still use today.

2 Paths of Bayer Drug in 80's: Riskier One Steered Overseas

www.nytimes.com...

I certainly believe that today this is true!

The real purpose of the FDA is to put a stamp of approval on drugs so that people believe they are safe; these days, they care very little about actual drug safety. If you had any lingering belief that the FDA is able to protect your health, this story should remove any doubt.

You just use the drug and when it goes wrong years latter everyone sues and the company pays a small fraction of the profit gained. The FDA no longer works for the people.
hug

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

I say this with great affection for randyvs and our interactions in other threads. If randyvs calls out your thread as "totally stupid" it really, really must be!

Hey, woe is me and slow the gosh dang didly down there, pit boss ! I just want to make clear the distinction
between the two words, story and thread. I didn't say that OPs thread was stupid. I said the story was stupid.
So let the record show I never said anything about doing a stupid thread on a stupid story.

OP I'm kidding ! Totally. Don't hate me scro !
FnS
edit on 22-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I have doubts such thing as HIV even exists. There are no convincing photos of this virus, only drawings or 3D models. The only kind of photos available are those of attacked cells, not the virus itself. Immune deficiency can be caused by many things, such as hepatitis, drug abuse, tuberculosis, etc. This was the main point of an article I came across several years ago. A doctor argued in it that symptoms attributed to HIV can in most cases be explained without the idea of a HIV virus.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This isn't really news, just sorta bringing it to the forefront again.

Bayer with the Nazis and Bayer wiht the Reagan Aministration killed people in droves.

Two "great" causes too... "world domination" and the "preservation of profits".

What a bunch of swell fellas there huh?

Derek

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viesczy
This isn't really news, just sorta bringing it to the forefront again.

Bayer with the Nazis and Bayer wiht the Reagan Aministration killed people in droves.

Two "great" causes too... "world domination" and the "preservation of profits".

What a bunch of swell fellas there huh?

Derek

Bayer now seems to be killing bees many sources for this.
www.bayer-kills-bees.com...

new topics

top topics

join