It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Henrico police shoot pet as they notify family of sons' homicide

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
It's not uncommon for police officers to skew their reports to justify their brash actions. Wouldn't surprise me if they just shot the dog for the hell of it. Plenty of stories out there of them doing exactly that, especially recently.

There might be good cops out there, but way I see it these days is no cop is a friend of mine.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This happens a lot more than most people think.

I consider my pets as important as any family member.

I would definitely retaliate and end up in jail if I found myself in the same situation.

Damn them all!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I am getting the gist of many here now.

Muslims are terrorists. for any thread mentioning terror, Islam or the middle east

Pit bulls are viscous. for any thread about police shooting dogs.

Blacks are less intelligent than whites. for the really ignorant members of society, haven't really seen this here, just using it as an example.

one truth is stupidity will never fail will never fault er, it will ride with us until our doom, it will be the cause of our doom.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robohamster
It's not uncommon for police officers to skew their reports to justify their brash actions. Wouldn't surprise me if they just shot the dog for the hell of it

After reading this version I don't think they did.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This is just sad...and wrong IMO

Stricken with grief, Latoya ran outside her home. She said one of the officers followed, but the family's pit bull, Tiger, charged at him. "The dog never jumped on him, but he (the police officer) just took out his gun and shot him," said Latoya.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
is the point of this thread to reinforce the notion that cops are cowards? - duh!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by circuitsports

Shoot to thrill comes to mind...

The dogs owner was right their and should have been allowed to be given the chance to re frame the dog before using such force.
edit on 23-7-2013 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bphi1908
Saying all cops are pigs and are all pieces of sh%& is as stupid as saying all black people are criminals. There are plenty of police officers that genuinely good people, actually the VAST majority are.

Wrong. By definition there cannot be a good police officer. The so called good ones cover up what the bad ones do. The only cops that can be good, are the ones that actively point out what the bad cops do, and do so in a public way which will get them fired from being a member of the police. The only "good cop" we've had in this country in a long time was Dorner, and he can only be called an ex cop when he did what he did.

As long as the police are structured the way they are, and the acts of the really bad ones get covered up by everyone else, good cops can't exist.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Some cops are just stupid, I found a baby kitten, eyes open but it was alive and very much alive!. I went to pet store , looked on computer as what to do with it . The person at pet store said take it to the animal control. I said" That's not the cops is it? He said no, I went and it was cops, the stupid dog cop said you should of left it in the street where you found it.
I said I'm sure , so it would be ran over for my kids to see"
Any how this guy was so stupid , he says you need to take it where some one will take care of it, " I goes , Da! isn't that kind o f obvious".. The cop looks at me with a stupid expression on his face.
He at first told me they would just kill it and i said your not killing this kitten. So no the dude thinks he's going to give me orders and says you need to take the kitten out of bag, it was in plastic box with hole's in it and a little wash cloth. I told him no, I put it in bag which was open at top, but I could cover while getting in and out of car, because it was pouring rain.
I mean really I hope this guy never becomes real cops, he must of been to stupid and not able to pass the test to become real cop.
If it was legal half these cops would be shooting people, one other thing most people do not realize the reason some of these people become fire men is because they are fire bugs, they get off on fire. a perfect job if you like to play with Fire. It's just like my brother in law said " he has a problem with sex", so he goes to work in VICE (PERVERT) at the police department he work's at, plus he said he wanted to # his sister, my wife! PEVERT
But he's a Christian, one that his father would kick his stupid ass if he was still alive.
edit on 23-7-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)[/editbywww.liveleak.com...
edit on 23-7-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
if the roles are reversed, and a police dog goes rogue and decides he wants to kill you and gets loose from his handler, and you kill it.

you go to jail for life.

"protect and serve" ....lmao

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join