Radical Tom Perez Confirmed for Labor Secretary

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

President Obama's nominee for Labor Secretary, radical and former Department of Justice Assistant Attorney General Tom Perez, has been confirmed by the Senate after months of serious questions surrounding his record.

The confirmation comes after a recent Inspector General report showed gross mismanagement, abuse and intimidation by Perez toward attorneys inside the Department of Justice. In particular, the complaints are in relation to the New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case.

Radical Tom Perez Confirmed for Labor Secretary

Now we 'officially' have a new U.S. Labor Secretary, and he is a real beauty.

Obama's nominee Thomas Perez was confirmed by the Senate.

This guy is dangerous.

He has a track record and it ain't sweet.

He was a 'left hand man' for Eric Holder at the Justice Department.

Typical Obama commie selection.

related info

What You Need to Know About Obama's Labor Secretary Pick, Thomas Perez

Surprise! Obama poised to pick communist comrade Thomas Perez for secretary of labor

Served in the Department of Justice (DOJ) during the Bill Clinton administration

Was appointed by President Barack Obama to be Assistant Attorney General for the DOJ's Civil Rights Division

Greatly expanded DOJ's prosecution of alleged hate crimes, which he depicts as a predominantly white-on-black phenomenon

Views “disparate impact”—i.e., instances where particular policies affect whites and nonwhites unequally—as prima facie evidence of discrimination

Led the 2010 fight against an Arizona law deputizing state police to check the immigration status of any criminal suspects who they believed might be in the U.S. illegally

Led a 2011 DOJ lawsuit against an Alabama immigration law similar to Arizona's 2010 law

Depicts America as a nation rife with injustice against groups such as women, nonwhite minorities, and immigrants

Characterizes opponents of immigration reform as racists

Contends that Voter ID laws discriminate against minority voters

According to the American Spectator, "Perez has overseen most of the unprecedentedly naked politicization of DOJ’s Civil Rights Division."

THOMAS PEREZ

He's p-e-r-f-e-c-t for the job,

but WHAT will he do to for the average American Citizen ?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well the country had to take it up the behind when Bush was nominating neo-con after neo-con to his cabinet and we just took it.

It ain't pretty to be on the receiving end eh?
Suck it up bro...what 4 more years? You'll be fine.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Those are 'radical' views? Really? I can't imagine what sort of views you'd see as 'moderate.'

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Perez, at times speaking in his parents’ native Spanish, said he looked forward to working with organized labor, the business community, and grassroots organizations to make progress on the economy.

Oh yeah anyone read between the lines there?

Organized labor ,Business community, grass roots, and make 'progress' for the economy!

Oh yeah I can see it now 150 million Americans on food aid by 2016, and 27% of Americans working full time.

This has cloward, and piven written all over it.
edit on 21-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Judging from your prior threads you aren't to happy about the dems...regardless what appointee is confirmed by Obama you will find a trail of garbage behind it...just as you would find a trail of garbage behind some of Bush's appointees.....

Nothing new here...actually it's quite simple...just like in business so goes the government...you hire people who most represent your own interests/way of thinking...

This is the way it is...and if the republicans get into the President's seat it's gonna be the same thing but either way the people lose out as a country because it's the selfishness of both groups that have ruined this country...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Man you have no idea what a communist is do you?

Joe McCarthy would have LOVED you.

Communism

Oligarchy

See the difference? Can anyone tell me which one more aptly defines Obama?

Now, let's see who this Tom Perez is without the partisan hack content...

Seems to me like someone a Democrat would pick. You do know that the president is going to pick someone that more fits with his political views right?

"to the victor belong the spoils"

The Spoils System is a long standing tradition amongst presidents it goes all the way back to Andrew Jackson.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

OP,

Exactly what makes this guy, Tom Perez, a radical? That he doesn't agree with your regressive views on most matters?

In any case, it was the radical Senate that approved him, with the radical Republicans in it agreeing not to filibuster every presidential appointment, as they have been doing with many up 'til now. This out-of-control and beyond-the-pale filibustering by the Republicans is in fact extremely radical, unprecedented behavior by the Senate on either side of the aisle.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
So essentially anyone who is any degree left of center is a radical commie? Acknowledging racism still exists, and opposing Arizona's stupid law don't seem all that radical to me. And oh my god he is pro labor like most other democrats in Washington.

Honestly nothing I'm reading stands out as radically commie. To me this sounds like yet another attempt to manipulate people by appealing to their fears.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This guy sounds great! If more people who were like him were in government, America would be a much better place,

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimar
This guy sounds great! If more people who were like him were in government, America would be a much better place,

Well there ARE more people like him in government !!
That's the problem....

They have had plenty of time to make America 'better'.

And it is better.....but not for the majority of American Citizens.

It's one failure after another followed by every excuse for failure they can think of.

All for our own good of course

new topics
top topics

join