It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buckeye Firearms Association Seeking Donations To Buy George Zimmerman A New Gun

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Reply to post by Visitor2012

Dont you mean accused of murder and found not guilty?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

As if that would make a difference when someone is using the tragic death of your loved one as a platform to express their own agenda.
edit on 21-7-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Actually, yeah. The agenda is expressed in the difference.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
reply to post by jimmyx

Im pretty sure if
Trayvon would have had his gun with him, it would be the zman who died, And this would have never
made national news

his gun?? oh yeah, that's right, because that's what the right-wing media has told their followers, all black male teenagers have guns.. how about if GZ didn't have his gun with him, none of this would have occurred, because he would have stayed in his truck and waited for the police to handle it, exactly what the neighborhood watch is suppose to do, and what the police dispatcher told him to do

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by n3mesis

I think you missed the point.

It is Not about the dollar.

It is about those Freedoms that WE as U.S. Citizens are guaranteed based on the doctrines set forth by Our Forefathers.

How noble. So if somebody guns down someone you love and gets away with it using a bogus law, we'll be sure to use that as a platform to express our Right to bare arms and restock the murderer with a new gun and bullets.

That would be true except for one glaring disconnect in your logic. Zimmerman didn't murder anyone. Now that you've been educated please stop propagating agenda driven lies.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

reply to post by jimmyx

Im pretty sure if
Trayvon would have had his gun with him, it would be the zman who died, And this would have never
made national news

his gun?? oh yeah, that's right, because that's what the right-wing media has told their followers, all black male teenagers have guns.. how about if GZ didn't have his gun with him, none of this would have occurred, because he would have stayed in his truck and waited for the police to handle it, exactly what the neighborhood watch is suppose to do, and what the police dispatcher told him to do

Yes his gun. The S&W 40 cal. His mother bought him. You did know he had a handgun,right?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

LOL,
thanks for the comedy jimmy

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

go ahead and give him a gun....if he approaches anyone, he should be considered dangerous and life threatening, now that he has a gun and has already used one before.

It appears as though you have received his message quite well.

Though self defense in No Way can be construed as outright murder, killing someone by that means does Not make a person Dangerous or Life Threatening.

What it really means is that he is Not going to lay there and let someone, with Malintent kill him.
edit on 21-7-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

maybe you might reach a different conclusion if GZ got out of his truck on a rainy night and started following your 17 yr old daughter. I guess if she punched him in the nose, it would give him an excuse to shoot your daughter through the heart, because he feared for his life.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

You've missed my point entirely. I'm talking about human compassion and decency. A fire arm association using the death of your child as a platform to expressed the Right to bare Arms is extremely bad taste.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Repost...

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Amazing. How far over your head has this brief exchange gone?

So locked on your side of the agenda your apparently oblivious to how the words you speak could be directed at yourself.

You did say the man got away with murder after all.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

because you know exactly what is going to be done with your donation

That is right. Like it says. They will be getting him a new gun.

What were you thinking that they were going to do with the money?

well, if they get thousands of dollars in donations, where do you think they should spend yours?...maybe hound dogs, leggings, and lynch rope just to show that ole southern hospitality, time ta git ahuntin' yeehaw!!!
edit on 21-7-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

reply to post by n3mesis

I think you missed the point.

It is Not about the dollar.

It is about those Freedoms that WE as U.S. Citizens are guaranteed based on the doctrines set forth by Our Forefathers.

In all seriousness you should have just announced that you would be giving him a new gun and forgot about what looks like a clear solicitation for funds. I mean lets say you raise 100,000$, what will you do with the overage?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
How many free weapons does the guy need?

I'm not donating squat. Brad Thor said on the MSM that he would buy Zimmerman a new weapon of his choice. Thor's got deeper pockets than I do and I do applaud him for being so generous. But my money is staying in my pocket.

I may, if needed, donate to his defense fund if the Gestapo….uh, I mean DOJ decides to push their loser cause against him.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well I have a Ruger LCP I no longer use.(went to a higher caliber) and would gladly lend it to him till this crap blows over.

I live about 10 min away from his old house. Anyone know how to get in touch?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

You've missed my point entirely. I'm talking about human compassion and decency. A fire arm association using the death of your child as a platform to expressed the Right to bare Arms is extremely bad taste.

The federal government blatantly stripping innocent citizens of their God given inalienable rights leaves a bad taste in my mouth too

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Well that's what the administration tried to use to push new gun legislation and is exactly the reason many gave him flack for it. Political capitalization using dead children as fuel.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Again Jimmy thanks. LOL.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Let's see if you keep giving nuts like these more guns when god forbid, one of them guns down one of YOUR close relatives just for "looking suspicious".

Yup let's give a murderer more guns so he can gun down another unarmed teenager.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

LOL,
thanks for the comedy jimmy

your welcome, sarcasm is the sincerest form of flattery.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I don't think that Mr. Zimmerman will be needing a gun in the future.

I doubt if he will venture out in public. He will live in fear the rest of his life; gun or no gun.

He brought all his pain on himself by not following the neighborhood watch protocols.

edit on 21-7-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join