It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buckeye Firearms Association Seeking Donations To Buy George Zimmerman A New Gun

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
In light of recent events regarding George Zimmerman having his gun taken by the Department Of Justice as evidence in a new civil case, the Ohio PAC is seeking donations to give George a New Gun.

“We’re buying ZIMMERMAN a NEW GUN - We need your help,” reads the title of the article on the Buckeye Firearms Association’s website that has garnered the attention of media outlets in the past few days.

Zimmerman’s gun was held by the Justice Department as trial evidence. The Buckeye Firearms Association is now raising funds to help Zimmerman obtain a new gun and “fight attacks on the Second Amendment,” according to the group’s website.

“We have created the Zimmerman Second Amendment Fund. We encourage you to donate whatever you can afford, $100 … $50 … $25 … even just $10. We will provide Mr. Zimmerman, who has no current source of income, with the funds he needs to replace his firearm, holster, and other gear.,” reads a release by the organization.

News Article

Buckeye Firearms

This Post is NOT a solicitation for donations. It is being provided to show that alleged criminals that are acquited by juries can actually be victims of public opinion.

In this case Mr. Zimmerman has gained a Huge following of supporters that extends throughout the U.S.. This is proof that when the Evidence is Black and White and proves innocence, that people will pull together and side for the sake of fundamental meaning of the Constitution and Amended Rights that WE all share and enjoy.

As I see it, George's Rights have been completely Violated in the sense that although he was acquitted by a Jury of his Peers, the U.S. Government continues to pursue a conviction based on the public opinion of Minorities that believe a Civil Rights Violation has occurred.

This can easily be termed as "Double Jeopardy" and is governed by a provision in U.S. LAW that was designed to protect the people of the U.S.

The point is that people, in this case the minority groups, that these laws protect Only want the protection when it benefits them.

Though the Justice Department has chosen to engage George Zimmerman in Battle, this article should send a clear message that there are those of US that believe in True Freedom and the Laws that Govern it.

This is NOT just about George Zimmerman but rather the laws that Protect US All from the Tyranny of Lynch Mobs.

With Buckeye Firearms making provisions for this "Victim", the Government has No Choice but to consider the Majority Opinion as well as Minority Opinion.

edit on 21-7-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
While I understand that it is not your intention to solicit donations, I applaud you for posting this. The liberals on the site will pillory you for doing so though. S&F

BTW, I will be donating.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
haha incredible. capitalism at it's finest. no tragedy is to tragic, no opportunity missed. lets hear it for the almighty dollar!!

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by n3mesis

I think you missed the point.

It is Not about the dollar.

It is about those Freedoms that WE as U.S. Citizens are guaranteed based on the doctrines set forth by Our Forefathers.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Well considering the Zman is a hot target right now
he should have the right to protect himself

However, if he were smart,. he would disappear.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I believe that in his current situation disappearing is Not an option at this time.

And you are right, he does have Every Right to defend himself.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
:shk:
:shk: I'm not sure who is nuttier
give the man another gun

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Well considering the Zman is a hot target right now
he should have the right to protect himself

However, if he were smart,. he would disappear.

I think he should have the same "weapons" that trayvon had...fists, skittles, and a soda....or better yet...go ahead and give him a gun....if he approaches anyone, he should be considered dangerous and life threatening, now that he has a gun and has already used one before.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

This far from just giving the man another gun.

This shows that people believe in what is right.

Weather you agree or disagree people are entitled to certain freedoms.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

go ahead and give him a gun....if he approaches anyone, he should be considered dangerous and life threatening, now that he has a gun and has already used one before.

It appears as though you have received his message quite well.

Though self defense in No Way can be construed as outright murder, killing someone by that means does Not make a person Dangerous or Life Threatening.

What it really means is that he is Not going to lay there and let someone, with Malintent kill him.
edit on 21-7-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Seeing as how they arent the only ones offering to replace his gun I wonder how many he'll get out of this.

FL shops, individuals, groups all over the country have been making this offer ever since Holder made his stupid move.

Smart money says he replaced it days ago anyway and likely he owned more than one carry gun all along. A $300 PF-9 isnt exactly a bank breaker.

Let Holder keep it as a memento. Wont be any skin off Zimmermans back.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by n3mesis
haha incredible. capitalism at it's finest. no tragedy is to tragic, no opportunity missed. lets hear it for the almighty dollar!!

What's funny is imagining you seething with anger behind your keyboard. You just HAD to chime in with this post that is çompletely irrelevant and adds no value to the topic of the thread.

An innocent man's firearm is being kept from him indefinitely by an unjust federal government. Concerned citizens want to buy him a new one because they know with the roll of the dice it could be them, me, or even you in Zimmmermans shoes. But its soooo much easier too take half-cooked, teen angst stabs at capitalism,huh?
Now I'm in the mood to listen to some Rage Against The Machine.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Im pretty sure if
Trayvon would have had his gun with him, it would be the zman who died, And this would have never
made national news

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Thank you for posting that and proving my point.

We should ALL stand behind someone who has taken the Short End of the Stick.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
While I understand that it is not your intention to solicit donations, I applaud you for posting this. The liberals on the site will pillory you for doing so though. S&F

BTW, I will be donating.

donating?...right, because you know exactly what is going to be done with your donation...besides, can't Buckeye Firearms donate one measly gun?....are they so broke ass that they can't afford it?...what a joke.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Is there enough to get him something more suitable? He nearly lost his life with a handgun, he should be armed with an M4 at the minimum.

Come on fellas, keep the money rolling in, the man needs some upgraded weaponry to clean out the neighborhoods. If a couple hundred people donated (like the people in this thread), we can get him some body armor too.

Get him a flashbang for those night patrols it'll come in handy.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by peashooter

I think they intend to get him some other things as well.

Like magazines, a new holster and other msc. items.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

because you know exactly what is going to be done with your donation

That is right. Like it says. They will be getting him a new gun.

What were you thinking that they were going to do with the money?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by n3mesis

I think you missed the point.

It is Not about the dollar.

It is about those Freedoms that WE as U.S. Citizens are guaranteed based on the doctrines set forth by Our Forefathers.

How noble. So if somebody guns down someone you love and gets away with it using a bogus law, we'll be sure to use that as a platform to express our Right to bare arms and restock the murderer with a new gun and bullets.
edit on 21-7-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Reply to post by Visitor2012

Dont you mean accused of murder and found not guilty?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join