It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Jackson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hello,

This is my first time posting on this site, so please tell me if I'm doing something wrong. Also forgive me for my bad English as I am a 15 year old middle eastern boy living in the Netherlands.

Paris Jackson (Michael Jackson's daughter) has recently been hospitalized due to a 'suicide attempt'.
I find it weird that this 'suicide attempt' takes place a few months after she tweeted things about secret societies and crop circles and how people listen to music but not the lyrics etc. etc.
(these tweets got deleted, and she tweeted how she was hacked earlier, then THOSE tweets got deleted and she said that she WASN'T hacked) (there are screenshots of these tweets)

This has all been posted on the Internet before, but what I am about to post is something I have not seen on other sites.

I got very interested in Paris Jackson and one time when I went to her twitter page, I noticed that the number of tweets was different than the time before when I went on her twitter, even though her last tweet has remained the same. I have taken screenshots on my phone over time of her tweet count decreasing.
After multiple hundreds of tweets have been deleted, I still have no idea which tweets are getting deleted.
At this moment she is allegedly recovering from the 'suicide attempt' in her mom(?) 's house.

I don't know about her, but when I have recently attempted suicide my priority thing to do, wouldn't be deleting tweets.
I have posted this many times on other sites and people said that she doesn't know about secret societies. But I think she does know, as she is the daughter of Michael Jackson!

edit on 21-7-2013 by AlanGhaderr because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2013 by AlanGhaderr because: My phone is acting up and all text is scrambled

edit on 21-7-2013 by AlanGhaderr because: My phone is acting up and all text is scrambled

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AlanGhaderr

What's the point in deleting the Tweets. They've been recorded elsewhere so could be recalled if needed.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

Where have these tweets been recorded and how can they be recalled?
edit on 21-7-2013 by AlanGhaderr because: Retrieved = recalled

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I've seen the tweets, she drew a bunch of symbols and posted a picture of it on Instagram too.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AlanGhaderr

They probably.mean in the Twitter database, which would legally require a warrant from a judge to access

It's too bad someone didn't screenshot them all. Maybe by reading them all, one could put together a picture. Or maybe it has to do with certain tweets that would corroborate a story, if Paris decided to "tell all", the tweets could be used to verify certain things like location. Ex: if Paris claimed a certain event took place in say, las Vegas, then it could at least be proven that Paris was indeed in Vegas if she had an old tweet from that day saying "wow the strip is amazing" with a pic maybe. This is just an example but who knows which tweets were relevant. Whoever got a hold of the password is probably deleting a bunch of random ones so that nobody will be able to know which ones were relevant.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I think there may be more to this suicide attempt than we have been told. Maybe one day the truth will come out. I will pray for this poor (rich?) soul.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Does anybody know how I can post screenshots from my mobile onto this site? I have I access to a computer now.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

From What I saw on her twitter it was all a bunch of irrelevant tweets a normal teenage girl would tweet, with the occasional depressed and love tweets. She doesn't seem to have a lot of friends. The only time I saw her mention a person in her tweets is Shak Ghacha. Which is now regularly tweeting as if nothing happened to Paris.

top topics

join