What The Hell am I Doing on ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

I should play a tune but me won't..I appreciate this site and the kids are taking over.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

What are you doing on ATS? Contributing and earning the respect of people the world over. Myself included.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by jude11

What are you doing on ATS? Contributing and earning the respect of people the world over. Myself included.

Wasn't expecting but appreciated absolutely.

Peace

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by jude11

Wasn't expecting but appreciated absolutely.

Peace

Hey Jude,don't feel so bad,take a long look and graduate

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Jude and Heff....okay...it's confession time.
I HAVE had fun at Walmart. In fact, the following are examples of things I've actually done there:
- Gone with a friend, and played 'Marco Polo',
- Gone with my daughters, and set off an entire display of 'Tickle Me Elmo's' (and then ran away),
- Also with daughters, opened all the musical greeting cards and busted out in dance moves.
- Stood in line at cashier, and when announcements are made...placed hands over sides of my head, while crying..."The voices! The voices are back!"

The other customers think I'm weird. So THAT'S why I love ATS.
Here I'm just another weirdo.

jacygirl

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Hey Jude, nice post.

Whilst i broadly agree with your musings, i would have to question the bit about validity of news sources. If i see Naturalnews used as a source again, my head is going to melt! (ala Raiders of the Lost Ark).

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Dude, you should move to my neighborhood. At our 4th of July neighborhood party, the subjects of discussion were GMO's, the trampling of the amendments with examples, the death of small business and growth of conglomerates (heavy focus on Walmart), unemployment and lowered wages/salaries, and even a story shared by one neighbor about her experience as a teenager during the McCarthy era where her teacher was roughed up and her paper for his class taken by the NSA because it featured information gained from interviewing Communists.
And for the record, I tend to listen and comment instead of initiating conversations. It's just my nature so those are the subjects that were coming from my neighbors on the 4th.

If that isn't funny enough, best local conversation for sheer eye popping value had to be with a man that worked for the local utility company a couple years ago. Company sent him to test something out with me due to my complaint of a problem with one of their devices. After he and the utility company verified that my complaint was actual, the guy not only guessed my blood type with 100% accuracy but also asked me about other very specific "symptoms" that previously only my family and doctors knew about and had been the subject of medical testing to comprehend the source of the issues.
Now, if that wasn't freaky enough, the guy said that he knew these things because he'd run into "others" just like me in the area. Said that there were just 13 of us in my area, all of us with the same complaint, blood type and problems, lmao. Better yet was the part where he was giving me dietary advice to improve my "symptoms", told me that he would keep my secret to "protect" me, (
) because I was going to be "needed in the coming storm". LMAO. It was about that time that a second worker for the same company showed up and quietly told me, "he gets a little out there when he encounters this stuff" so he was out there for "damage control". Needless to say, my brain was popped that day and thank god I don't have a Messiah complex. I swear on the heads of my children that that entire encounter is accurately depicted. As hard as it is to believe, that conversation actually happened. lmao. I spent the rest of the day absolutely befuddled.

So really, if you're looking for some curious and good conversations, my neighborhood apparently rocks for it. I don't know if it's always a good thing though.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

What The Hell am I Doing on ATS?

I come here for the people I know and those I will meet. I have never gotten close to any one member here, but I have come to respect and admire many.

Here, there is a place to commune on a level almost impossible to find elsewhere on the web. Moreover, taking away the internet, the choices then drop even more dramatically.

I like to read, run my mouth... and bang this keyboard

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable
reply to post by geobro

I should play a tune but me won't..I appreciate this site and the kids are taking over.
well as a old wrinklie i see it as my legacy to teach the children to play nice and have a good time

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

I was just down at the coop looking for Burdock root. The wild burdock root kind of gets me drunk when I bake it then make a tea out of it. It makes for a giggly conversation and no apparent hangover. I'd rather get an organic version to try to make tea from, it won't be so strong. I was talking to some workers about the psychotropic properties of foods, they never realized that they had some of these properties and that there is actually information about these food chemistries out there.

You must be a B negative. People who are B negative seem to have some traits in common. The Os have similar traits also. It is hard for me to tell the B+ and A and AB groups apart. I hate to be asking everyone what blood type they have. I think I tend to hang around with more As, ABs, and Bs than O's Eating right for your blood type is essential, but recipes and condiments can help to neutralize some of these problems.

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join