It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY food stamp recipients are shipping welfare-funded groceries to relatives in Jamaica, Dominican Re

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
In calif its illegals hitting Costco stores and buying bulk food, beef jerky and shipping it to Mexico.

many have large family's or claim to and get food stamps. calif has a major problem with birth records and other documents from Mexico.
Some worker here on green cards bring there families for the first few months till they get signed up for food stamps then the family goes back to Mexico where they live high on the hog while the father works in the US and uses the food stamps to ship food home to Mexico.

link   
well if they are committing fraud at least it`s for a good cause ( feeding people) and the little bit of money that is being defrauded from the food stamp program is nothing compared to the amount of money politicians, banksters and big corporations steal from the government (a.k.a. the tax payers)

link   

Originally posted by kimish

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Wow,
I soo wish the program for food stamps and welfare would end..
STOP FEEDING THE USELESS

No, not all are useless, granted there are many that take advantage of the system. We all already know that some things need to be changed but, unfortunately, I think the government likes the system the way it is. It keeps people constantly in need.

Thanks for clarifying
there ARE many that USE the system and THAT is what gets to me.. like the ones that lets their kids go hungry while they go to the salon and get their hair done and nails, or buy the crack and the local shop..

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

It's cool. I understand where you're coming from.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by TheMagus

Originally posted by Kali74
Once it is their money, it's none of your business. If they choose to eat less so they can send their family that barely eats at all, food... it's none of your business.

Originally posted by jude11

A decision to feed family is a no-brainer.

Peace

quoted 4 truth [and both posts should have more stars ]

funny how the tax slaves keep on insisting that it's "their money".
after they've handed it over to the gangsters for "Protection" *COUGH* I mean, paid their taxes.

to the grasping "my money" crowd :
Don't like it?
grow a pair and STOP paying taxes then.

simples.

of course, when these "folk" speak of freedom it's freedom to oppress and exploit those beneath them

Oh really?

Then the same would apply to all those evil rich folks.

After all it is their money.

you mean the ones who bribed corrupt politicians so as to pass their burden
on to the middle class?
the corporate-welfare complex?
your idols who you step and fetch for, ever hoping that one day, you too will own your own plantation and slaves?
keep whistling dixie

you will be find out soon enough that you can't eat money.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The welfare system is broken. If people are found doing this they should be kicked off food stamps. If they are sending the food overseas that shows proof that they aren't needing the food for themselves to survive.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deirdre
I don't see a problem here. Once a gift is given, it belongs to the person you gave it to. They can do whatever they want with it. You can't police what they do with their aid, and if you do you'll just drive yourself crazy.

that would explain the delusions of those who think that robbing the poor
will make them richer

never mind that having destroyed the middle class, which is the only true source of innovation [and job creation ]
didn't put mo' money in their pockets.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Wait a minute you are one of the guys against big brother and being told what they can or cannot do, yet you want to be able to tell people what they can or cannot do with their food?

Hypocrite much?..

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onslaught2996
reply to post by neo96

Wait a minute you are one of the guys against big brother and being told what they can or cannot do, yet you want to be able to tell people what they can or cannot do with their food?

Hypocrite much?..

Umm, the purpose of the food assistance program is to provide said assistance to people who need food to survive. For them to be shipping it overseas instead of consuming it shows they are receiving improper benefits to start with. That would be fraud.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onslaught2996
reply to post by neo96

Hypocrite much?..

Read the article?

Or the thread?

Guess not because this is the MONEY doesn't have anything to do big brother unless Big Brother wants to make sure everybody has a full stomach when he spies on them.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

that would explain the delusions of those who think that robbing the poor will make them richer

What is that nonsense?

Hey poor people are poor people they never get rich wanna know why they don't get rich because they use someone elses money and give it to people in other countries.

Oh damn kinda like those evil rich folks.

Destroyed the middle class?

Is the food stamp mentality and those who continually worship at the alter of statolatry.

Feel better robbing from peter to pay paul pretty fascist imo since that money ends up in corporate coffers.

Who cares tho right?

Robbing from other people using government fascism means they 'give a crap' about other people.

Alrightie then.
edit on 21-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

that would explain the delusions of those who think that robbing the poor will make them richer

What is that nonsense?

Hey poor people are poor people they never get rich wanna know why they don't get rich because they use someone elses money and give it to people in other countries.

Oh damn kinda like those evil rich folks.

Destroyed the middle class?

Is the food stamp mentality and those who continually worship at the alter of statolatry.

Feel better robbing from peter to pay paul pretty fascist imo since that money ends up in corporate coffers.

Who cares tho right?

Robbing from other people using government fascism means they 'give a crap' about other people.

Alrightie then.
edit on 21-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

ROFL you seem to close mindedly ASSume I'm on food stamps
I've been "going Galt" for nearly 7 years now :p

I do not pay protection,
never have, never will.

while i briefly flirted with Objectivism, I've long moved beyond that, especially since dear old Ayn, in the end, unlike say Nietzsche, did not practice what she preached, not only was she on foodstamps when she died, she allowed the Orren Boyles and James Taggarts of this day and age to hijack and twist her philosophy into the obscene hybrid of southern conservative values [as opposed to noblesse oblige],plutocratic oligarchism, and shareholder values you seem to subscribe to. poor Friedrich was on his death bed and long beyond caring when the proto-nazis started misquoting him. Rand didn't have that excuse.

but feel free to disregard my words as I Am completely "Insane"
or don't

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
What a bunch of crap. Just plain propaganda. What does a recipient receive?? 200$ a month?? And they are shipping those cards out of the country.

I suppose it is to buy booze and abortions in other countries in the Caribbean?? What a bunch of garbage.

You guys fall for this crap every time. Do you not get they are trying to get you angry at the wrong perps??

You need to be schooled.

Too much work. I am out.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

ROFL you seem to close mindedly ASSume I'm on food stamps I've been "going Galt" for nearly 7 years now :p

What?

Never said that here is the direct quotation

Destroyed the middle class? Is the food stamp mentality and those who continually worship at the alter of statolatry.

Love it when people twist posts to suit their own agenda

but feel free to disregard my words

Not a problem

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
What a bunch of crap. Just plain propaganda. What does a recipient receive?? 200$ a month?? And they are shipping those cards out of the country.

I suppose it is to buy booze and abortions in other countries in the Caribbean?? What a bunch of garbage.

You guys fall for this crap every time. Do you not get they are trying to get you angry at the wrong perps??

You need to be schooled.

Too much work. I am out.

The CBO determined there is a quarter trillion of fraud, waste, and abuse of these welfare programs. So what are people "falling" for exactly?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
To the people saying it's their money to do with what they please, think about this. What if all of the people doing this were 100% honest when applying for welfare in their intentions of using it for feeding their families abroad. Do you think their welfare application would be approved in such an instance? If you even thought for a second, no it would be denied, then you have completely contradicted yourself in thinking its ok.

Its not ok and as have several others have stated it's completely illegal. Instead of looking at these people as people in need, look at it from this stance, these people are irresponsible and have made bad choices. They could have NOT had a large family which they could not support. They could HAVE tried to make a difference in their home nation, such as farming, fishing, anything in the form of being PRODUCTIVE. Instead they chose to most likely 1. enter our country illegally 2. apply for benefits illegally under an alias 3. diminish our countries overall worth by abusing government sanctioned programs to benefit another country.

I have compassion, but I also have MORALS. This is nothing short of theft, and theft is NOT ok. It's basically saying "well my neighbor has a fridge full of food and I'm hungry, so I'm gonna take their food". Is that ok? If not then you see where I'm going with this.

Don't wanna starve? Be productive and make sound choices....or just come to America illegally and depend on the kind government to resolve your bad decisions. Hell no.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by KnowledgeSeeker81

The state has no use for people with morals as the state derives its power from people without morals.

And that is the way it is,sad really.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I am not surprised to find you here in this thread. You suck up all the propaganda. You are fed the bull puckety that the elites feed you that it is all of the "entitlements" that have caused all the pain to this country.

It's hogwash. What has destroyed this country is the incestuous relationship between mega corporations, big banks, and the state.

They have a ginormous media octopus that encompasses main stream media, alternative websites, chain emails and the like. They have been at this for a long time.

I feel sorry for you that you allow them to suck you in. But, I don't have to participate. Your enemies are not your common man. But you have been conned into thinking that is so.

You have to stop listening to this crap. Step back, the common folk are not the enemy.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

And the state is loaded down with morals....right?????

You are on the wrong team dude.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I understand that completely, that's where the problem lies. The government/state is too willing to help those that REFUSE to help themselves because its too hard...boo hoo, life isn't easy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join