It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the 'X' factor (aka: the light coming to earth) video presentation, NWO, etc

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
LINK

this is a video presentation i made late last year, about symbolism, conspiracy, new world order, and various facets of the new-age agenda (covering some well known names in the tinfoil hat scene) - it is not yet complete but currently runs over 1+1/2 hours (split into two parts, part B uploading now) and is more than enough to start fleshing out the scene..

this is not for beginners
but submitted for your inspection in the twilight zone.

(i) expect this video (and the part B) will be taken down in a few hours? (like most of the other stuff i try to upload)

please download and re-distribute if interested?

this is also a video response to; exposing jordan maxwell (full movie) at youtube (and) an "x-factor" introduction posted by youtube member 'jamieyoungsongs'

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Ha!...really....again? Ok you finally got one to show up and stay up. Just watched a good portion of it and that is the most confusing mish-mash of thoughts and random pictures I may have ever seen. There is no cohesive thought in there. It is like watching a 5 second clip of every show on TV back to back for 45 minutes with sub-titles that have nothing to do with what I am watching and that only stay up for 2 seconds.

Please do explain the video as it is most likely needed for anyone to be able to follow the random jumbled thoughts you have spent your time putting into a 45 minute video.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

with respect, as said previously, this is not for beginners.

everything in the video is multi-layered. (text, audio) ..with respect, this is something a person may have to watch several times to have an "a-ha!" moment (although i hardly expect anyone to do that)

if you're following the tinfoil scene, you may have such a moment in future (remembering "something" from the video presentation) "..ah, so THAT'S what that crazy s.o.b meant in his crazy video"

by the way, did you expect to see such things in a donald duck cartoon? ...this is why everything is ENCODED
...i'm not insulted by your response, (more pleased than anything) thank you for viewing it and posting here.

i can't "comment" futher on the video, nor explain it... suffice to say, i have 2 other running topics here (check the one titled 'polarity encoding') note how the first response is something along the lines of "please tell me this is an experiment to see how many people understand this?" note how by page 2 (after i fleshed out the subject a little more) someone dropped by and commented "awesome topic, i've always wondered about this stuff"

it is ok to still refer to it all as "stuff" ..it is good the person received the content, but it is better when they "understand" the content.

just press PAUSE if you'd like to read that text that doesn't stay on screen long enough? (i should have titled this a 'press pause production', nyah?)

..if you're trying to tell me "there is nothing in the video that makes sense" ...sorry, i don't buy it
..but i very much appreciate your feedback here, any future videos will not be so "intense" but i don't have the patience to spoonfeed people these days..

everything is right in front of people anyway, all they have to do is search hard and study a lot, (that's all i did).. noone wants to do that, people would rather eat stuff like 'game of thrones' and 'harry potter' etc

edit on 22-7-2013 by UNIT76 because: (no reason given)

gave you a star

with respect, a movie such as baraka, or samsara could also said to be "a confusing mish-mash of images" (etc) but i could also offer a detailed synopsis of samsara (for example) or "life of pi" (i gave up taking notes on that after 17 minutes and filling up pages in my notebook ..probably another "thing" i could post one day [more "stuff"] for people to just scratch their heads on and deride..)

there is a difference between "seeing" and "understanding"
edit on 22-7-2013 by UNIT76 because: giggity

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

The video is gone, but I gave you a flag to use as a flashlight to find it again. Do you have it stored anywhere? Thanks.

And you enjoy movies, what's your take on the Anne Hathaway performance in Les Mis (and the entire movie).
edit on 16-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

it's still there ..i just viewed some of it while uploading this

www.dailymotion.com...

edit on 18-2-2014 by UNIT76 because: (no reason given)

haven't seen the movie, but i've heard the usual suspects saying all the usual things about it..
if i watch it, i'll post something here about it
thanks for necro bumping my topic, someone might actually watch the video now

edit on 18-2-2014 by UNIT76 because: "any publicity is good publicity" -Lilo

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

I am watching the first video. There's just 1 question I have so far. I am most interested by what you said in the video about how humans have the power to "create" things, and this is part of the hidden knowledge. Please share more info about what we humans are able to create. Most importantly, please share with ATS how this is done with steps, or a guide of some sort on how this is done.

So far I have not come across very much material in the first video that I have seen presented before in one manner or another from other sources, just not exactly the same presentation. I know that Sitchin and Maxwell got a lot of their material from Freemasonic teachings. If humans have the power to create, I want to know more.
edit on 2/18/2014 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
before you start creating your own universe like some mormon god
start with something like this and see where it takes you?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

I was more looking for a cure for chronic diseases. I wish you could elaborate a little more. What does structural coloration have to do with creating a change in a person's life? I need a bit more info, I'm not seeing much to work with here.

edit: the only bad question is the question that goes unanswered. quote by me.
edit on 2/19/2014 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

InFriNiTee
reply to post by UNIT76

I was more looking for a cure for chronic diseases. I wish you could elaborate a little more. What does structural coloration have to do with creating a change in a person's life? I need a bit more info, I'm not seeing much to work with here.

edit: the only bad question is the question that goes unanswered. quote by me.

A cure for chronic diseases? Drink lots of water, take plenty of Vitamin C every day of your life, exercise, give up meat, dairy, and sugar, and do a 14-hour fast every day (between your last meal of the day and the first of the next day). If you don't have the willpower to do that, ta da, you don't really care (on this guy's threads I have a feeling you get pretty direct answers, or if not that, very confusing ones, either or).

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I'm already somewhat there with you on that program. I haven't cut out the meat amd all the dairy, but I did read a good book from a dietician about a fungal link to diabetes. I have type 1, and I'm basically on the diet that you say, with the exception of meat/dairy. How long do you think it would take? I can do anything.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

InFriNiTee

I'm already somewhat there with you on that program. I haven't cut out the meat amd all the dairy, but I did read a good book from a dietician about a fungal link to diabetes. I have type 1, and I'm basically on the diet that you say, with the exception of meat/dairy. How long do you think it would take? I can do anything.

Just saw this, and I like your attitude. For me getting off meat took five years. I was attending lectures by a couple I knew about vegetarianism for years, but loved my meat so no way was I buying into that one. Then, I did it, and thought that all my enjoyment of food was at an end. Just the opposite! Every meal is a feast ever since I did that. I'm one of those who eat lots of carbs, so I don't know how that works out with what you're asking about, but for me it did okay. As for how long it takes, just cold turkey (ummmmm, cold turkey) is how I did it, but I'm like you in the "I can do anything" side of the game. It just took me a long time to decide.

As for dairy, check out the website Notmilk.com if you have a few minutes. Dairy is natures way of feeding calves.

Good to meet you, and best of luck on your pathway.

edit on 20-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by InFriNiTee

..everything Aleister suggested is great, there's another topic around these parts "we cured cancer in X weeks" or something, they also radically changed their foundation (and did something they probably knew they should have been doing all this time anyway) and apparently got the results they were looking for

fwiw, i googled 'chronic' and this caught my eye;
-Lasting for a long period of time or marked by frequent recurrence, as certain diseases: chronic colitis. 3. Subject to a habit or pattern of behavior for a long time: ...
something like diabetes? ..a person could shrug their shoulders and blame genetics (cough, angelina jolie) or a person could play with the hand that is dealt and just adjust accordingly (when you're talking about changing eating habits back there, i think you're already on the right track, carry the change over into other habits and patterns of behavior)

the structural coloration link? ..something to do with 'as below, so above'

the water only flows where the channel has been dug

edit on 24-2-2014 by UNIT76 because: props to the hurdy gurdy Crowley man

something to consider www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-2-2014 by UNIT76 because: all roads lead to rome

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Yes well actually I was specifically referring to type 1 diabetes. The doctors worldwide say that it cannot be cured by science or by any other means. They say that it is an "autoimmune" disease. Diet can hepl improve the overall symptoms, but they still say that it cannot be cured. Type 2 diabetes on the other hand can be cured by diet alone in some (many) cases. I would say that I have improved my overall condition with diet alone, but I still have to take their synthetically engineered "human" insulin that is made from genetically recombined e-coli bacteria. The preservatives that they use in it are VERY nasty.

I don't expect that this will be something easy to find out in today's world. Thank you for the effort in trying to answer my question. It will take some research, and I have found some powerful things that are working. I actually might write a thread on it, because these things are 100% natural, and they are making things get better over time. The BIGGEST thing to help a diabetic is a minimum of 3 quarts of water a day. Very important, and I never realized it until recently.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
there's always hassles with excavating and rebuilding a foundation that was placed down long before you ever arrived on the scene..

And you enjoy movies, what's your take on the Anne Hathaway performance in Les Mis (and the entire movie).

ok, so i watched it..

it seems like you're having a lend of me here?
what could you possibly think i have to say of the movie?

the opening scene, i am thinking "hmm, did they consult ayn rand for this?"
(the movie would be unbearable with "normal" dialogue)
everything is right in the viewers face here, right down to the 'eye' being displayed in the background during the big fight scene
what specifically could i say about Hathoways character and/or performance?
we were shown the destruction of the feminine polarity, which is probably why she also presented as a 'christian' type (paraphrasing 'who is without sin may cast the first stone' and other things)
..you want me to rant on and on about this movie, don't you?

..i don't remember who said it, but it was something like 'keep repeating the lie over and over until the most stupid person gets it" ...that's my 'take' on this movie

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

thanks for the summary, I didn't get the destruction of the female polarity in Hathaway's performance, but now that you mention it...(that's one of your takes on the human condition and archetypes which I don't always look for, and a spot-on review in this case)...I just think her acting in that role is likely the or one of the best film performances by a woman since another "destruction of the female polarity", 1928's "La Passion de Jeanne d'Arc" with the one-hit wonder Renée Jeanne Falconetti, and you may like it, or at least have found it of interest. The overall movie isn't as good as Hathaway's time on the screen, but conveys an interesting bit of history mixed with some passion and tragedy. And yes, the illuminati eye, signifying freedom and liberty in this case, is very evident in the fight scenes - they might has well have given everyone matching tee-shirts (those who stayed around of course - before the mini-revolution, which was unsuccessful in real life but set the stage for further action, everyone in the city seemed to be lending a hand and preparing to face the government, and then when the event went down it fell to about a dozen guys, one woman, and a brave freedom loving little boy to stand up against the cannons and weapons of the king).
edit on 27-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I didn't get the destruction of the female polarity in Hathaway's performance, but now that you mention it...(that's one of your takes on the human condition and archetypes which I don't always look for, and a spot-on review in this case)

..it is *EVERYWHERE*
i'll keep an 'eye' out for that movie you mentioned, if you get the chance; watch stallones "expendables part 1" (and keep the 'polarity encoding' in mind) you'll be astounded by what this supposed 'meat-head' movie is actually telling the viewer - what FASCINATES me is this (the same thing that fascinates me with trey and matt, and how they use that mt. rushmore picture in cartmans lounge room!?) -- if these guys (trey, matt, stallone, all the other "writers") actually UNDERSTAND the embedded content of what they are saying, that is undeniable "proof" that all these guys are initiated into some deep occult #, the problem is all this stuff is "encoded" and being said without being said (if you know what i mean)

none of this can be 'proven' but it literally speaks for itself

(and) for anyone else who happens to be reading all this crap, start watching the special features that come with the DVD's (directors commentaries, etc) ..for example, the extra content that comes with nightmare on elm street part III, you'll see some of these "writers" come out and openly state some things that ought to get your hamster wheel spinning..

hah, i've said all this before

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
just posting in here again so it links back to the 'my ATS' page
lots of interesting topics popping up at ATS recently, such as pine cone & 3rd eye symbolism

more people are starting to catch-on to this destruction of the divine feminine, and what it means..
some of my findings on the matter in this topic

^these 2 have the 'encouraged' bipolar disorder (pyschopath entraining)
try going through this associated topic (transhumanism)

another topic i started, probably the most innocuous, mundane, easy-to-understand thing i've ever done
here in this topic (hehe.. with almost no responses)

as stated in OP, THIS IS NOT FOR BEGINNERS, i made the video in this post for people who might be tearing their hair out trying to figure out what this all means, people who have been wading in the pool for the last few years or more, people who thought it was all coming to an end back in 2012 ..there is more to be said, i don't have the 'proof' on that yet, that's why i make stupid little video presentation like funnycomb instead..

edit on 5-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: added 'bipolar' reference

edit on 5-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: added 'transhuman' reference

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
another piece of the puzzle falls into place...
at this point i don't need to keep adding to this topic anymore

now the people who didn't "get" the video will "get it"

link 1 - those 3 archways
link 2 - the place of the skull

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

the power of the mind, creating things, laws of attraction & so on..
this topic (attraction) might've interested you?

something over there caught my eye..

So let's say I want coffee, well, I decide to get in my car and go buy some, and there it is! That is manifestation, in my opinion, and it is entirely possible to take that idea to anywhere. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

couldn't help but chuckle and think of you, wishing you well as we all make inquiries into the caffeine-related vision quest
happy april 20th 2014 everyone?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I get it Unit me old pal...
You have intwined video clips with others to sound like Bumblebee from Transformers...
If that makes no sense to people, Bumblebee is an Autobot that used famous sentences structured together to answer questions and communicate with people!!!

Only seen ten minutes so far but it's very interesting to say the least!!!

I like the Bumblebee effect a lot...
Very relatable for personal reasons!!!

I will watch the rest of the video and share my full opinion at the end!!!

Peace Unit!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join