posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:52 PM
reply to post by Postal44
Here are some of the reasons this looks like a Blair Witch/Paranormal Activity movie to me...
1. The spaceship looks like an old grain house with some lights added.
2. According to Gray Alien lore, their movements are described as robotic; these move like humans acting like aliens.
3. According to Gray Alien lore, they move through walls as if they don't exist - why mind control someone to open the door? And if they mind control
you, why not put everyone in the house to sleep as is their M.O.?
4. That little non-actor girl is the MOST calm of the whole family. Even after she ate sugared birthday cake. Either she is on Valium, is the golden
child, or this is fake.
5. There are several stories out there where people have shot at aliens and the bullets pass right through them. But this particular brand of
intergalactic travelers are susceptible to projectile based Earth weapons. Mmm hmmm.
6. At the end of the movie, we are supposed to call a 555 number if anyone has seen these people since that night. Yep. A 555 number.