It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it a good or bad spirit? This has been ongoing since i was 4 years old - In Need of Anwsers!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Originally posted by BloodSister
Hello ATS'ers...

I am in need of some of your advice's on this matter in particular, and if you are a skeptic...Do not bother reading the rest of this as i know what i'm on about and your comments will be a waste of time, on your part

I will give you my two cents worth, and if that doesn't answer your question, I have almost 160 pages of people sharing their experiences on my paranormal thread. (Click on my signature.) You may find some answers there.

A bit of my background with Spirits/Ghosts - When i was 4 years old i had my first ever encounter that scared the life out of me in bed. I was laying there and suddenly a hand started tickling my feet, i knew this was a hand and not the covers or anything else.

I had "something" grab my ankles when I was in bed. I was very young too. It was pulling me down out of the bed until I jerked away and left the room.
That was a very scary experience!
I think mine was a mischievous spirit that liked to scare me, but yours could have been a nicer one. At least you got tickled, and not grabbed and pulled.

''Mum'' Why is there a man in black standing at uncle gary's bedroom door? I remember that like anything! i used to see him every now and again.

Maybe someone who used to live there before death? He obviously doesn't want to leave for some reason. He also could have been the one tickling your feet.

Abit about my nans house where i stayed when i was born untill 5 years old. - My nan and grandad have lived in that house for around 45 years and when they moved in they happend to notice whilst decorated that there was odd symbols on the bathroom wall and then again in the shed, i think they were triangle.

This is what has me concerned. A lot of satanic rituals use symbolism to open portals and call spirits out. The thing is, once they're out...

If this portal was never closed, it could be releasing all kinds of different spirits on that land. This doorway needs to be closed! I would get a good psychic/medium to come out and see what's going on with these symbols, and see if your ghosts are malevolent, or benevolent.

A few weeks of my nan and grandad moving in, some random young boy asked my nan, ''How are you getting on in that house. A long time before i was born alot of things have happend at my grandparents, from lights/orbs to full images of spirits, and it has never seemed to be just that one spirit.

Again, this could be because of the open portal.

My uncle garys girlfriend moved in for a while when she was pregnant and was trying to sort a place out where they both can live together and as i live in a 2 bedroom house, my mum and my uncles girlfriend stayed in the same room and they experienced an upside down cross at the bedroom window which is now currently my bedroom and the occasionally pots rattling which my uncle chris experienced whilst sleeping over for the night.

This is typical demonic activity! Are you still living in this house? If so, you need to get this place exorcised by a demonologist right away. It sounds like something has attached to you and your mom, and went with you when you left your grandparent's house.

I've run out of room to answer any more. But I got to the most important ones.
I would be interested in knowing if the activity picks up if you bring religious items in the house? If so, you have a demon on your hands!
Get rid of it!
edit on 7/21/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
OMG this is remarkable of a story!!
I don't no how you survive this horror.

Darryl Forests
Is a horror

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Wow thank u Sled!

I had "something" grab my ankles when I was in bed. I was very young too. It was pulling me down out of the bed until I jerked away and left the room. That was a very scary experience!

Oh my that must of been horrible, i think im lucky with just a tickle lol! I think if that happend to me i would of screamed and demanded a crib or something so no one called pull me
lol

This is what has me concerned. A lot of satanic rituals use symbolism to open portals and call spirits out. The thing is, once they're out...

Yes i think the people who lived there prior must of done stuff like that... But i dont think i would know where to start to find someone good to get rid of them....

This is typical demonic activity! Are you still living in this house? If so, you need to get this place exorcised by a demonologist right away. It sounds like something has attached to you and your mom, and went with you when you left your grandparent's house.

Yeah i am still living here and in the same room. My mum reminded me yesterday that when my uncles girlfriend was staying - She woke up to the bed shaking but looked round at my mum in her bed and she was still sleeping, I cant believe i forgot that one. Yur certainly right about it following us... I dont think it followed me when i moved away for a year and a half though. I dont know if its draining my energy or something or feeding off the arguments at home, becuse when i was away, i had so much energy!

I need to get rid off this demon!!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Forests

I think the only thing has kept be brave was thinking they havnt actually hurt me (yet)
lol

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Got another one for you all

It was the day of my Great Grandads Funeral ( Grandad's Dad ). When they had all got home after everything, My nan and grandad had one of them spectrum computers, im not sure what they are as im 23 but they told me a message came up in the middle of the screen saying ''I am here and i am ok''. My grandparents told me it was very hard to write something in the middle of the screen or that you couldnt do it atall. They had to hide it from my Great Grandma ( Grandad's mum) lol

Dee

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
..i can only give you that what i know BLS

its virtually impossible to know, what is the reason for the harassment upon you
but its sure that this is a generational thing
meaning, not your fault, and started long before you was born

besides they seem to visit you without your consent
and i cannot detect in you being a person, who is "searching for dark things "
or having solid new age ideas - right ?
[ that would give them Right to appear, if you would...see ]

so
a conclusion, for now, could be, that He [ God] likes you very much
and thát is the reason they [always] have, and still are pulling your attention onto them
...creating and maintaining some half-magickal consciousness in your heart
and "sometimes appearing - to keep that half-magickal consciousness alive in you, by yóur giving attention" .

i can only say you
that 2004, He [ the Lord] has thrown out quite a number of them out of me,
no - i was alone, no exorcist or whatever
[ i tried those before - but the Things mocked the believer who sat in fron t of me, saying "you dont even believe that, yoursélf!" etc ; that was the reason they could stay]
but He just said 1 word, normal, not shouting,
and everytime they shot out like wounded canonballs
...i have never. Ever. expierienced thát kind of complete authority

..so forget please the 'good vs bad entities ' - that is but they playing goodcop&badcop
it appears they have, for whatever reason, some Right over either your place...or over [an aspect] of yóu

Because whatever reason they are around you,
their ultimate goal is , to can have yóu.

i think the first step is here,
if you d wánt to consider, that He likes you very much
...and continue from there.

kind wishes

edit on 22-7-2013 by Lone12 because: poor grammar - as usual sigh

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Thank you for your reply Lone12

I am not a Religious person but it would be amazing someone or something as a higher being taking a like to me.

Thank you again and for the effort you put into your reply.

Dee

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Yeah i did ask for that!! lol!

I will not being calling IT every again lol!

Must get someone to come check my house out asap lol

Dee

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BloodSister

You didn't answer my question about having any religious articles in the house. Do you have any inside?
If not, get a Bible and keep it on your night stand, nail a cross on your bedroom wall, hang a picture of Jesus, and see how this spirit/demon reacts to it. This will be a good way to tell if it is demonic, or not.
The upside down cross leads me to believe it is though. Typical satanic symbol.

I can't remember this guy's name, but I've seen him on t.v. several times. He is a demonologist. Here is a video that will tell his name somewhere in it. Maybe you could get his e-mail, and ask him how to proceed?
animal.discovery.com...

Also, you can contact Lorraine Warren. She has been practicing getting rid of demons almost all her adult life.

I have also read that even if you don't claim to be a Christian, you can still call on Jesus and ask him to help you get rid of this thing. Wear rosary beads that have been blessed by a priest for protection, sprinkle holy water around your house while telling all evil spirits to leave, and pour salt around your house to keep the demons from getting back inside once you have gotten rid of them.

Until you do get rid of them, you should poor salt all around your bed at night to create a barrier from them bothering you in your sleep.

I hope this at least gives you a starting point. Keep us updated.

edit on 7/22/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

That's an interesting video, not nearly as freaky as when I was attacked.
The thing made my nose bleed, made me pass out,
and then I had to push it out of my conscious when I came to.
Freaky stuff.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

No, it wasn't. You totally freaked me out when you posted about being attacked and seeing stars shooting from your eyes, then disappeared from ATS for 6 months!
You scared me to death!!! I had all kinds of things happening to you running through my mind!

DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!

I was soooooooooo very happy to see you appear here again, and know that you are okay.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Don't worry Sled, I learned my lesson about disappearing for long periods of time.
People around here really do pay attention and care

You think this is a demon issue with this thread?

*slowly backs away from thread*

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Yes. At least one. There are many other ghosts/spirits, as well.

The demon is probably holding the other ghosts captive to prevent them from crossing over.
This is another reason this thing needs to be sent back to "hell" where it came from.
edit on 7/22/2013 by sled735 because: aaggghhhh!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
GoodMorning!!

I had something happen last night but im not sure what it was...

It was thundering around 2am this morning so i am wondering if it can affect my TV. My TV was all off but just had a buzzing sound from it, it would get stronger or weaker and sometimes it will stop... I had to pull the mains out in the end as i couldnt sleep anyway as it was soo hot and that wasnt helping.

So just wondering if that was something to do with the thunderstorm as im not sure and dont want to jump on thinking its a ghost lol.

Dee

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Got another one for you all

It was the day of my Great Grandads Funeral ( Grandad's Dad ). When they had all got home after everything, My nan and grandad had one of them spectrum computers, im not sure what they are as im 23 but they told me a message came up in the middle of the screen saying ''I am here and i am ok''. My grandparents told me it was very hard to write something in the middle of the screen or that you couldnt do it atall. They had to hide it from my Great Grandma ( Grandad's mum) lol

Dee

That's similar to what happened to my mom and dad after my brother was killed. The day after the aweful thing happened my parents realized there was a new phone message on the answering machine (tape machine, this was the '80s). It was my brother. He said simply "hey mom and dad, just wanted to let you know I'm here, and I'm Ok". They took the tape out of the machine and saved it.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

WOW

Thats well strange! it must be down to them just wanting to tell us they are ok.

It just makes you think..... Wonder what the other side is like?

Dee

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

It makes me wonder about many things... I had a lot of other things happen to me that were also very similar to your experiences when I was young. Things like footsteps coming up the stairs and across my room to my bedside and stopping right beside me. They would never walk away again and I don't know if I would have looked if someone would have been there because I always had my head under the covers.

Many other things happened there, some very terrifying. I too saw things move on their own and fly off the walls etc. Sometimes in response to what I was thinking. Also footsteps walking around and around in my room as I sat downstairs directly below watching TV, with no one else in the house but my parents in the bedroom downstairs. I'd leave the house and come home after daylight!
edit on 7/23/2013 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

GoodMorning!!

I had something happen last night but im not sure what it was...

It was thundering around 2am this morning so i am wondering if it can affect my TV. My TV was all off but just had a buzzing sound from it, it would get stronger or weaker and sometimes it will stop... I had to pull the mains out in the end as i couldnt sleep anyway as it was soo hot and that wasnt helping.

So just wondering if that was something to do with the thunderstorm as im not sure and dont want to jump on thinking its a ghost lol.

Dee

Ghosts/spirits do use electrical appliances to draw energy from so they can manifest in this dimension, but it would be a hard call to say this is what was happening due to the thunderstorm passing over. It could just as easily been some type of electrical interference caused by the storm.
So... I don't know.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I agree with the general notion that there are a mixture of benevolent and malevolent entities in your home. These people in white seem to be good signs. Entities that attack and throw things at you are of concern, obviously. Temperature and energetic disturbances are common (like going through multiple light bulbs). If your mother is ill they can and probably will contribute to more severe progression of illness. Although, they are probably not the source of her illness, but they could be as well. Learn to manipulate energies and you will learn to defend yourself well. The beings throwing tantrums at your home feed off your fear and ignorance, it gives them power, and you can easily cut off their endless supply. It is all about your Will versus theirs, when you know how to direct your Will you can easily make them disperse. If any of you in the home are energetically sensitive ( empathic, telepathic, psychic etc.) which does seem to be the case, you guys naturally produce an area of heightened energy, which varies in significance. This makes it easier for them to crossover and manipulate your reality. It seems pretty obvious that they mean you guys some kind of harm, or want some form of attention. They best thing to do if you want to do anything is to take action. As I said previously, develop yourself energetically, learn ways to use your energy and you can properly engage these entities if you so choose or are able. Entities on the otherside possess an inborn and instinctual capacity for energy manipulation. So do humans, because when the body is shed, the soul is revealed. You have to first understand that humans exist on the physical realm of existence but come from and are formed from the substances of the spiritual spectrums. Humans basically appear and are ignorant to many of these things. It is to their advantage, but it doesn't have to be once you learn to remember.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join