It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Massive Fire Reported In The Basement At The JP Morgan Gold Warehouse On Wall Street, 20 F

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
In the 90's I was an elevator mechanic at 15 Broad/ 23 Wall. as another poster pointed out it is now condos. There is no more vault in the basement. When it was JP Morgan building, 2 elevators called the "gold Cars" serviced the vaults and any movement was always heavily guarded. I personally saw gold shipments on pallets. The capacity of those elevators was 3500# and those pallets used to make the cab dip down.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
In the 90's I was an elevator mechanic at 15 Broad/ 23 Wall. as another poster pointed out it is now condos. There is no more vault in the basement. When it was JP Morgan building, 2 elevators called the "gold Cars" serviced the vaults and any movement was always heavily guarded. I personally saw gold shipments on pallets. The capacity of those elevators was 3500# and those pallets used to make the cab dip down.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This news information was posted by zerohedge:
you may have already seen it:

www.zerohedge.com...

In the meantime, who is Africa, Israel and Boymelgreen?

Here is an article in Haretz concerning Africa Israel Boymelgreen:
www.haaretz.com...

"Breaking up is hard to do: Africa Israel severs ties with Shaya Boymelgreen "

"Africa Israel, owned by diamond and property magnate Lev Leviev, and Boymelgreen remain partners in a number of real estate projects in New York. But that's all."

see the links.

edit on 22-7-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Wheres the smoke? It has to vent somewhere....where is it?
Fire my ass.
This is just another smoke screen created by criminals with all the power and resources to make up any story they want and get away with anything they want.
Just like the trillions that went missing the day before 9/11?

Look at all the fire trucks and ambulances over here....while we sneak all the gold out over here.

The way TPTB seem to be grabbing anything and everything they can makes me believe that something big is coming down.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This story immediately made me think of Die Hard With A Vengeance.

Keep an eye out for Jeremy Irons, or other evil looking people.

Wait, I guess they're all evil down there, never mind.

This story is definitely ripe for some conspiracy theorist's fine tooth combing.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Maybe they will say something like "the fire was so hot the gold evaporated"!
I would not be surprised if this was yet just another scam by the flim flam men of wall street.
We will soon see though. I have been expecting the next shoe to drop in the global melt down and
though this may not be it but it could just be a means to ship the gold out of the US or just out of NYC!
They will say something like "well we can't keep the gold here anymore"!
Maybe they will put it on a ship and sink it of coarse in some really deep water or at least that
would be their story! Well whatever their plan I expect it will be something nefarious in nature!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So...just some inquiries. These might have already been mentioned, so forgive me if they have. I have read a majority of the responses and these questions still remain:

1) If it's a vault in FiDi in Lower Manhattan, most likely it will be surrounded with reinforced concrete and steel. Therefore, like 30 firetrucks...really?!?!

2) From the aforementioned materials above that normally encase, enclose, and secure a vault, the question rises as to how it was started and who had access to said vault. Of course, it could have been human error--maybe something to the effect of the vault security guard dropping his cigarette as he's smoking inside (jk) or someone just not paying attention. Faulty electrical could be to blame but idk...

3) However much gold/bonds/certificates/documents were/are down there, this begs the question as to why wasn't it more protected and how could they let something of this magnitude happen? You would think they would have EVERY safeguard imaginable in place as to protect what is in the vault.

These are rhetorical questions of course because I am just brainstorming. I feel as if something fishy is going on in FiDi.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by GargIndia

The US gov't is such a bunch of greedy, stupid, destroying douchebags.......

You don't even know how much I concur with this statement lol

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Odds are it's some more BS, what these Bankers have proven themselves to be more than anything else are Scammers, Liars, Cheats, Money launderers, Market Manipulators that are never prosecuted. There's got to be reason for that fire and I'm sure we'll find out in the future what is missing, destroyed or transported. It never ends with these Bankers, never put them on a pedestal or hold them in high regard folks as they have more Holes in their Socks and Skid marks in their Shorts than any other profession except maybe Lawyers.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Any MSM coverage yet?

This smells like cover up, Fire in a VAULT??? Wouldn't it have a sprinkler system in case of fire?

Que the distraction! Kate had a boy, now no one will care about this fire and gold thing......
edit on 22-7-2013 by Agent008 because: update

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent008
Any MSM coverage yet?

This smells like cover up, Fire in a VAULT??? Wouldn't it have a sprinkler system in case of fire?

Que the distraction! Kate had a boy, now no one will care about this fire and gold thing......
edit on 22-7-2013 by Agent008 because: update

yeah a cover up...

Thats why it was on the FDNY twitter feed....

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167

Except no money went missing the day before 9/11....

while we sneak all the gold out over here.

What gold are you babbling about?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Youtube must be filled up because the video stopped playing or loading and I can't even get on now.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

this was mainstream news..

The gold, which was discovered on Tuesday, was being transported through the basement of the building on the morning of September 11. Recovery workers reached a service tunnel and discovered a ten-wheel lorry and a number of cars which had been crushed by falling steel.

so who was hauling out an unknown truckload of gold the morning of 911?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Except no money went missing the day before 9/11....

while we sneak all the gold out over here.

What gold are you babbling about?

It was not the day before but it was a very short period of time. The pentagon lost it.

a year or two before 911, gold was seeing it's lowest numbers in a few years when it should have been seeing a gradual appreciation, but something was happening in the market. Perhaps a lot of gold was being put into the market, I don't know but after 911, it almost immediately started going up and has been steadily climbing until recent fluctuations. from under 300 in 01 to over 1300. It can't go up very much more and there is a lot of talk about people, businesses, rich investors hiding their gold. Governments have been buying gold... I think this is why the value kept climbing. If someone came out and flooded the market with a lot of gold it would go back down. It's all kind of weird how they flip out and play with their chips.

Silver is similar except that it took a couple of years after 911 to start climbing... and it's multiple times over now but recently started fluctuating downward. Some predicted it would go up to 50 and there is just no way. It can't go much higher.... and silver fluctuations kinda follow gold.

I tend to think there will be some drastic fluctuations in the next two-three years... but I'm not sure how.

It depends on how open the market stays. Governments across the globe could adopt a practice of hiding their metals and it would stay high but if a large power decided to really change the market dynamics, they could flood the market and slice gold investments into fractions... then as investors scrambled out of fear and sold... they could clean up the market and buy that gold... which would never completely happen but markets do crash pretty low.

Of course no one knows exactly what will happen but it's interesting to watch. If you're smart when it's cheap... you buy it, when it's not... you mine it... then when you've got a lot of it, you threaten to flood the market, bankrupt shares and start a global development bank that will dominate the market.

Hold on a second... that sure does sound familiar, doesn't? ... and I aint talking about the US.

It's hard to mine gold in the Himalayas when you're too busy running around shooting people.... but nice try US.

In the mean time... I'll just sit back and watch the West scramble and flood news with their oh so important endeavors day in day out.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Maybe you should educate yourself...like most people you seem to have an attention span that lasts no more than a few days.....

The posts that follow your troll explain what I"m "babbling about"..

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
this building has not been leased by JPM for years. It is condos now. Way to go silvertards!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Maybe you should educate yourself.

You are the one that needs educating.... if you bothered to actually read the thread you would know there was no massive fire, JP Morgan have not been in the building for 2 years, there is no gold/silver stored there..

like most people you seem to have an attention span that lasts no more than a few days.....

your attention span lasts for less than a second, you cannot even remember what you read in a thread before posting!

The posts that follow your troll explain what I"m "babbling about"..

No it does not actually, as no one claimed any money was missing from the Pentagon, the problem was announced months before 9/11, no gold was stored in the building, there was no massive fire.... so you are just babbling!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
this is the most fail thread on ATS this month.

on so many levels.

and its the TOP thread

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join