It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Massive Fire Reported In The Basement At The JP Morgan Gold Warehouse On Wall Street, 20 F

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Ok... It's obvious we are very curious so whether or not facts can be technically related... let's just look at some of them

After the fall of LB, Boymelgreen started getting sued because it was hurt by the recession.
Boymelgreen had real estate ventures not only in the US but in places like Israel and Ukraine.I find this interesting.
They say it is mostly high end stuff but you never really know what business do in full because they have ways of hiding stuff and join and then split from other conglomerations to cannibalize their resources, put them into different projects and leave a very confusing paper trail.

Which might be gone now.

I seriously doubt anything of value was in any fault by any of these companies that are probably all still likely related... at least off the books. However it would not surprise me if claims were made by whoever held the lease... since Arfica Israel & Boymelgreen split.

They made public statements before what we see happened that despite large profits, these companies were having some floundering business... or so they claim.

BS!.... They hid it and now they've cannibalized their resources and have destroyed evidence of this.

at this point that is my best guess.

We will probably never figure who is who and what's what with these businesses for some time because they like doing the slight of hand... like street magicians, who might oddly enough be hanging around outside a place this this.

but what I think is that someone is funding a shady deal... or has already been funding a shady deal and they need to make some evidence disappear. Just because we don't recognize these names, doesn't mean they are not tied to something big.

Now I'm not tying this together just yet... but Kerry made a 4 billion dollar West Bank deal late May, which is a peace project. How many people have said that it's not okay to use our money for weapons to terrorists and foreign wars... ok, let's fund a peace project. We can fund peaceful real estate projects with tax dollars.... instead of using tax dollars for weapons. Then we'll cannibalize real estate projects... and use THAT for weapons funding, burn the books.

??? Possible or am I am just being paranoid?

Let's watch what happens next. I bet somebody is going to get some heavy artillery soon.

Slight of hand... slight of hand... which hand does the money come from?

We've already promised some weapons out and it's supposedly going very slow because people aren't liking this. It's easier for them to do a shady deal than go through the red tape.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I can't find any other reporting on this story but 20+ firetrucks? Really?! Was it just a massive fire or over reaction?
reply to post by Rosinitiate

For real! Sounds more like The Gold Rush than fire-squelching. ("Dere's gold in dem dere hills vaults, Leroy!")

On a serious note-- what good is a bank vault if it is not fire-proof? Geez.
edit on 7/21/2013 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

There are papers dating dozens of years in that vault,and it's the most easy way to loose the trace of something that doesn't exist anymore but which excede always the quantity as surplus to fits the numbers,which do not fits anymore.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Can anyone confirm this comment posted on youtube...by korboismywaifu?

Just a heads up - that is no longer the JPM's gold vault. That building was sold in 2003, there are condos there now.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
Can anyone confirm this comment posted on youtube...by korboismywaifu?

Just a heads up - that is no longer the JPM's gold vault. That building was sold in 2003, there are condos there now.

Read through this thread and you will have your answer.

edit on 21-7-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

Yes there are vaults and yes they are owned by JPM but likely not holding any of there physical gold. Papers? Perhaps... who knows.
edit on 21-7-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

There are papers dating dozens of years in that vault,and it's the most easy way to loose the trace of something that doesn't exist anymore but which excede always the quantity as surplus to fits the numbers,which do not fits anymore.

I just edited my post above yours to include "What good is a bank vault if it is not fire-proof?" --at the same time you were posting this. I guess the real answer is: sure they're fire proof-- when they want them to be!

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

I guess the real answer is: sure they're fire proof-- when they want them to be!
Either way at the trial even without evidence, justice will be made.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yep so back to my initial post on the topic......vault, paper trail, gold.....still sounds like the PENTAGON and WTC7 all over again.....just without the massive loss of life.

While we may never know.....its hard for me to not believe someone is trying to cover their mess.

I have no idea to what ends, its speculation at best.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I bet you the official story is something to do with how the gold is now unusable.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

That information is freely available and is making its rounds across the internet.

(been mentioned several times already in this thread with proof)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Is this in any way related to this?

Billions in bearer bonds could be lost due to Hurricane Sandy

Has this ever been debunked or followed up?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Seems like a non-story to me. And the thread title is a bit over-dramatic. Let me know when fort knox is audited for any real gold.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Seems like a non-story to me. And the thread title is a bit over-dramatic. Let me know when fort knox is audited for any real gold.

This is in the breaking alternative news forum. Aren't you supposed to use the original title? If not it would be good to know.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindBodySpiritComplex

Is this in any way related to this?

Billions in bearer bonds could be lost due to Hurricane Sandy

Has this ever been debunked or followed up?

The manner in which the cleaner talks about how they conduct business is worthy of suspicion.

Sure, confidentiality is important... but those who handle the clean up could claim anything they want.

And what was destroyed, according to them, could very well be irreplaceable.

I'd say that's pretty darn questionable. I don't pretend to know how the business of bonds work, but I know if I had some I'd want some certainty that there was a record, or a way to insure full value. I think that would be the natural way to conduct that kind of business but according to what some have said in the article.... destroyed means lost value.

that amazes me and that article is very interesting. How do people even set themselves up for that kind of loss? We don't even have any way of knowing if anything was really destroyed or not, do we? They can really claim anything they want when it comes to a protected vault.

I would imagine that an important vault had some kind of protection from such elements... even on sub levels.

So vaults can be fireproof... but on fire... weather proof, but full of flood water.

how many other examples of this popular trend have there been recently? I wonder.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Expect the gold to magically 'disappear' in the heat, after all fuel fire can vaporise steel in a building, I'm sure that the gold will.
I wonder where it will go?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
has anyone verified the fire was in a vault?
fires cannot just start in a vault, thats why they are a vault.
or was the fire in the basement that housed a vault?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It would not of been in the vault,all bank vaults have multiple fire suppression systems including Halon,Co2 etc.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

This is in the breaking alternative news forum. Aren't you supposed to use the original title? If not it would be good to know.

Not blaming you in particular. Whomever came up with the title seems like a sensationalist.

Yes use the original title all the time in ABN!

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Read through this thread and you will have your answer.

Yes there are vaults and yes they are owned by JPM but likely not holding any of there physical gold. Papers? Perhaps... who knows.

That about sums up what I have "learned" about this so called event so far...

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta

Well it is a building that houses a good portion of the nations $$$$$$$....better be safe then sorry.

If there is anything left at all now.....i have my doubts.

gold cannot be destroyed by fire or burning.

it is an element.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join