It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Massive Fire Reported In The Basement At The JP Morgan Gold Warehouse On Wall Street, 20 F

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

There was a Tweet from @FDNY confirming there was a fire in a commercial vault. Anytime there is a structural fire it is reported in the news and yes the mainstream news.

What makes the story seem bigger then it probably is, is the fact that their is no MSM reporting which fans the flames of conspiracies and seeing how we are on a conspiracy site, I personally im my most humble opinion feel it is alternative newsworthy....but again, just my opinion.

No need to get testy at all these crazy conspiracy theorists for blogging on a conspiracy site.

And as you sated, I simply used the existing title.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Who is flipping out? Other then the fellow in that youtube video.

who seems to be the only source....

As to why so many firetrucks?

could it not just be a precaution....

again...

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Its only fiction till someone proves its fact....with that said, I just have a hard time believing in coincidences.

My bet is someone was destroying a paper trail or something of that nature.....its quite plausible with today's world.

link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Wow, I mean just.... WOW!!!!

This could have been massive fire or it could be have been someone having a sneaky smoke I don't know where the "MASSIVE FIRE!!!" stuff is coming from.

I would bet if a fire alarm goes off unexpectedly a bunch of fire engines would turn up, even more so if there is some kind of fire confirmed.

and guys.... this happened yesterday, it happened on July 20th (just check out the YouTube vid), so while yes the OP is only using the source title, this is hardly "BREAKING". The reason this is probably not in the MSN is because this is not news worthy, its probably just one of the many call outs the FDNY had yesterday

The only source seems to be this YouTube video that is quite frankly not a reliable source. Just because the guy on YouTube says so does not make it so.

And yet as usual we have a plethora of members on ATS who are going on and on about this like its the next bit news to hit and its not, its just some guy on YouTube getting way over excited at the site of a load of big red fire engines.

How about you all go away and clam down!
edit on 21-7-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

ah hell, i was looking forward to the pages and pages of mindless, idiotic, threads where people make up theories with out one shred of hard evidence.

those are the best.

link   
wasent this almost the exact plot of die hard 2?......some kind of incidnt in the gold room or what not? then sneak out the gold in all the chaos in the back of dump trucks? im with other memebrs was this an accident or was some one trying to rob the gold?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Still odd that there was no police car in the 15min video huh?

You would think they would want to be all up in it...

More so if it actaully invloved a butt load of gold of course. They would have probably called in the Nantional Guard or better yet BlackWater.....anyone notice any "punisher" skull caps?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

There was a Tweet from @FDNY confirming there was a fire in a commercial vault. Anytime there is a structural fire it is reported in the news and yes the mainstream news.

yeah and there was also a tweet a hour later saying it was under control....

again....

this is not a news worthy story.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

I hope someone checked the aqueduct....:p

link   

Ummm....only source? There was a fire at the location. Confirmed by the New York Fire Department.

I am calm, I just don't really care for your "everyone leave / calm down" comment. We were having a discussion until you started to derail the thread.

this is not a news worthy story

Hey, thanks for the imput, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Thanks for playing.

edit on 21-7-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
reply to post by neo96

Its only fiction till someone proves its fact....with that said, I just have a hard time believing in coincidences.

My bet is someone was destroying a paper trail or something of that nature.....its quite plausible with today's world.

Seriously?

It is the digital age PAPER is DEAD.

Feel free to continue to manufacture boogieman.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

I been seeing that everywhere, trucks guns bikes skateboards.....agents have infiltrated us everywhere

It was probably no big deal but just like the NY lotto......"hey you never know".

edit on 21-7-2013 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Yes there was a fire but the only one getting excited about it is the guy who made that video.

why?

Because nothing came of it, sure it could have turned into a massive blaze but it didn't, FDNY had it under control with in the hour.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
That could burn all that gold. Nowadays gold is made of paper:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

OK Mr. Technicality......a digital paper trail.....fire still destroys hard disks......guess the fame wars are on again.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Correct, and some people were unaware that the JPM gold vault was moved in 2003...I was just providing that information.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Correct, and some people were unaware that the JPM gold vault was moved in 2003...I was just providing that information.

in otherwords, there wasn't even any gold in that vault....

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

So they want you to think....the ole bait and switch.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I have no idea what was in that vault, wouldn't be the JPM gold.

JPM doesn't even have that much gold left.....most of that went bye bye on Friday.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
ANYTHING that goes on with JPM is newsworthy IMO. They are the crooks suspecting of being huge players in manipulating PMs right now (and for a long time).

I've been watching financial reports talking about their physical gold supplies dwindling at a rapid pace, yet the price is low and sellers are trying to keep up with demand?? Are you not puzzled? I have been for some time.

JPM Eligible Gold Plummets By 66% In One Day

Thanks OP for posting this

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

I have no idea what was in that vault, wouldn't be the JPM gold.

JPM doesn't even have that much gold left.....most of that went bye bye on Friday.

There is honestly no way of knowing what was in the vault....kinda the point of vaults anyway.

Could there be gold in that vault? Sure..... but was there? probably not and if so was it JPM? *shrug* again likely not.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join