It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Massive Fire Reported In The Basement At The JP Morgan Gold Warehouse On Wall Street, 20 F

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Africa Israel, owned by diamond and property magnate Lev Leviev, and Boymelgreen remain partners in a number of real estate projects in New York. But that's all.

and it was owned by JPM at one point, so there is likely a safe, but what it contained....who knows?

reply to post by shaneslaughta

There are condos there:

www.cityrealty.com...

Hey, you can rent a studio apartment there for 3100 a month.
edit on 21-7-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Wow.... Just wow, especially those last links. Something big is brewing.

There's a lot going on militarily. I'm not trying to connect dots where there are none but many of believe that war is directly tied to bankers... and resources like oil and gold. It's them who need to start a large scale war to keep the global monetary scale from tipping... from the oil in Iran, to the gold and metals in Afghanistan, to the value of the dollar that is being pulled away by other big powers.... For these bankers, war was their investment to shore up their house of cards.

Israel has struck a very important port in Syria... it's very important to the Russians who are conducting one of the biggest military drills in decades. Soviet era missiles and equipment have been seized in Panama headed to Cuba and since they are calling them obsolete it's ind of like a mock up of the Cuban missile crisis.... The ship is North koreas and we all know that North Korea, being strategically situated being Vladivostok and Beijing is an important piece to this puzzle despite the bad reputation and the apparent distance in the media from countries who are trying to peacefully reckon with us on THEIR record. There's more to it than that. They sailed from a Russian port.... with sugar on top. Analogy for sugar coating?

We seem to have resistance in engaging, yet dance all around a large global conflict that is about to burst at the seams. Is someone not getting what they want? I believe so, but I think we shall see very soon.

What would they do if their investment was in danger of not growing?... the majority of what they still hold they know that they owe it all to someone else?

Lets say you are a thug who has X amount of gold and you owe it all and the only way you can keep from losing everything is to scheme your way out of it because the common market is no longer successful to you... and your interests were in an outdated business that was being overrun by new alternatives. You had some last tricks up your sleeve but it appears you need to hide your resources before those you owe come to take what you have....OR... to use the last of what you have to do dirty business off the books.

It could still go either way... but it seems that whichever way this goes, something very important is about to take place.

I'm just speculating... we don't even know what this could mean yet but boy it sure is coincidental.

Like someone is between a rock and a hard place.

Other banks have tanked but this one makes me REALLY think some stockpiling is in order and a trip to the ATM.

I hope there isn't a line.

edit on 21-7-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So this building has been sold off? Its not a commercial vault?
I wonder about the firefighter comment about it being in the vault.

Is he misinformed or is the vaults still used by JPM?

Tooo many questions.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Finally found something worth reading!!

Reported on ZeroHedge:

www.zerohedge.com...

Apparently they still have commercial vaults at this location.

As a reminder, it was Zero Hedge who broke the news in March about the location of JPM's vault, namely that it can be found 90 feet below street level at 1 Chase Manhattan Plaza (located over half a mile away on Liberty and William Streets). Which is relevant, because as the FDNY reports, and as the video clip below vividly confirms (with the Federal Hall National Memorial distinctly visible in the background), the fire response was focused on the area on Broad street between the New York Stock Exchange and what is now the 15 Broad Street block.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
So this building has been sold off? Its not a commercial vault?
I wonder about the firefighter comment about it being in the vault.

Is he misinformed or is the vaults still used by JPM?

Tooo many questions.

No there is still vault there apparently.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Lots of building in that area have vaults. Yes, JPM sold that building in 2003 for 100 million. So yes, it had a vault in there, what was in it....I have no idea.

Here is a map of the two different locations.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
But hey with this event perhaps more people will become aware that JPM is ALMOST OUT OF GOLD.

Down to 1 ton of available gold. 66% available gold went out its doors in 1 day.

Now that is telling.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
But hey with this event perhaps more people will become aware that JPM is ALMOST OUT OF GOLD.

Down to 1 ton of available gold. 66% available gold went out its doors in 1 day.

Now that is telling.

Yep, tells me that the world is taking back what was held in reserve....maybe a bunch of countries founded a new reserve currency? Could be the end of the dollar in the making.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I just checked foxnews.com and searhed yahoo, and bing. Still no stories on fire.

Keep walking nothing to see here.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I hope the building doesn't collapse.
Seems to happen a lot in.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sittingbulls

Well sure, got to destroy the evidence thoroughly.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
All I can say is that ton of gold isn't going to last long. Likely be gone by the end of this week.

edit:

But some off the wall thinking about it - what if all the "paper gold" was kept in that vault......OOOOPS - all gone.
edit on 21-7-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Wow, I mean just.... WOW!!!!

This could have been massive fire or it could be have been someone having a sneaky smoke I don't know where the "MASSIVE FIRE!!!" stuff is coming from.

I would bet if a fire alarm goes off unexpectedly a bunch of fire engines would turn up, even more so if there is some kind of fire confirmed.

and guys.... this happened yesterday, it happened on July 20th (just check out the YouTube vid), so while yes the OP is only using the source title, this is hardly "BREAKING". The reason this is probably not in the MSN is because this is not news worthy, its probably just one of the many call outs the FDNY had yesterday

The only source seems to be this YouTube video that is quite frankly not a reliable source. Just because the guy on YouTube says so does not make it so.

And yet as usual we have a plethora of members on ATS who are going on and on about this like its the next bit news to hit and its not, its just some guy on YouTube getting way over excited at the site of a load of big red fire engines.

How about you all go away and clam down!
edit on 21-7-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I would not be surprised if JPM was selling gold that they did not have. No doubt they could hide that fact unless everyone wanted their actual metal. Audit, oversight, ha. To big to fail, remember.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
has any one said

Pull It yet.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

How about you go away and calm down......we realize it was yesterday, we realize that it may not be a JPM vault anymore......in case you haven't read a bit of the thread.....we are now talking about the coincidence about the vault fire and the fact that JPM is almost gold-less.

No one forced you to open the thread, nor read it.
edit on 21-7-2013 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

How about you all go away

and calm down

Who is flipping out? Other then the fellow in that youtube video.

As to why so many firetrucks? Those are some luxury condos and the building is worth a fortune and is in the wall street area.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Gonna go with a 'crap happens event' while others are going with some super duper conspiracy theory because hell fiction always sounds cooler than truth.

A fire by any other name is a fire.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Had to star you because of that graphic and truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join