It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We've been engaged in WW3 this whole time...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
If you think about it, World War III already began on September 11th, 2001.

"Global" War on Terrorism

From the link: (Literally, the FIRST lines DIRECTLY after the Table of Contents!)

The phrase "War on Terror" has been used to specifically refer to the ongoing military campaign led by the US, UK and their allies against organizations and regimes identified by them as terrorist, and excludes other independent counter-terrorist operations and campaigns such as those by Russia and India. The conflict has also been referred to by names other than the War on Terror. It has also been known as:

World War III
World War IV[5][6][7] (assuming the Cold War was World War III)
Bush's War on Terror[8][9][10]
The Long War[11][12]
The Global War of Terror[13][14][15]
The War Against al-Qaeda[16][17]

You may attempt to call bulls__t here, but wait, wait there's more.

This article was released a mere 48 hours after the terrorist attacks...

I don't mean to criticize Mr. Mineta. He is doing what he can. And I have absolutely no doubt that the Bush team, when it identifies the perpetrators, will make them pay dearly. Yet there was something so absurdly futile and American about the curbside ban that I couldn't help but wonder: Does my country really understand that this is World War III? And if this attack was the Pearl Harbor of World War III, it means there is a long, long war ahead.

And this Third World War does not pit us against another superpower. It pits us -- the world's only superpower and quintessential symbol of liberal, free-market, Western values -- against all the super-empowered angry men and women out there. Many of these super-empowered angry people hail from failing states in the Muslim and third world. They do not share our values, they resent America's influence over their lives, politics and children, not to mention our support for Israel, and they often blame America for the failure of their societies to master modernity.

I counted a total of 8 times the words "World War III" or "Third World War" were used.

Even amidst the plethora of google links, aren't the recent developments obvious enough?

- Militarization of Police
- U.S. Spying on Allies
- Economy in the sh_thole, war economy thriving.
- At least 8 different American theaters of war.
- Gestapo-like Mass-surveillance systems.
- Tyrannical dictators (Obama, Bush, Gaddafi, Morsi, etc...)
- False-flags like the Reichstag Fire (9/11, Benghazi)

All of these and more are indicadent of WW3. Not only this,but Nazi Germany never referred to as WWII, they always called it the Final Solution, sort of like our 'War on Terror'.

WW3 isn't getting ready to go off, just look around... it's about to make its climactic crescendo. You've all been hoodwinked by the Sixth Reich.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
we've always been at war with EastAsia,don't you believe to the minitrue? be careful Winston....

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

World War 3 started before 2001 in 1991 with Gulf War 1.

According to Albert Pike, WW3 will occur between Christianity and Islam. Who has the west been fighting mainly since WW2 ?
Answer: Islamic nations.

And the situation has only just started to get even worse with both Syria and Egypt.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
WWIII!?!?!?

What? What!? What!?!?!?!

*Ahem* aren't we stating the obvious? At what point was World War 2 considered World War 2?
Before, during or after?....

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
reply to post by Davian

According to Albert Pike, WW3 will occur between Christianity and Islam. Who has the west been fighting mainly since WW2 ?

And the situation has only just started to get even worse with both Syria and Egypt.

Actually the war has been between Israel / Jews and the Arab world, Israel has just dragged the US into their wars.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

HOT
Korea, Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan

COLD
Formerly - Eastern Europe, Soviet Union, Red China - Presently - Russia and China inc.

I dunno about your analyses there.

edit on 21-7-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The West (Christian) and East (Islam) have been going at it for over 2000 years pretty much since the beginning.

So it did not 'just start' with this caviat:

Technically speaking neither is at war really because of the radical interpretation of Islam is at war with the Infidels.

People really do need to make that distinction.

Moderate Christians, and Muslims have sorted most of their issues out, but problem as with any group is their fringe element trying to turn in to a 'hot' war.
edit on 21-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The big thing of this war on Terrorism is that it caused the USA a lot of money to protect it's citizens. Enough that it probably equates to at least a third of our national debt. Think of all the drones they have built, what was the reason for these. In a regular war they would not be as efficient as Jets. The jets have become rediculously expensive also. It seems like our advancement worldwide in technology is making some people richer and making the regular people poorer. We are becoming slaves to the technological society we have built.

I can't see any single person or organization that is causing this, the whole thing has gone askew. I like the internet for my research but I fear that it will sooner or later be shut down, as will the cell phone network. Not long ago anyone using two way radios had to be licensed. I can see that coming. A cell phone can be used to trigger a bomb. Maybe the government can send out a broadcast to all disposable cell phones to see if they ring, we might get to see some fireworks that way.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I think it started like WW1 with an assassination and a coup d'tat.
Nov. 22 1963

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
No we have not been engaged in WWIII that would imply that we have had a tangible enemy

The "war on terror" or "Global war on terror" was a bush era phase that should never have been used and is not commonly used by the current administration.

Fundamentally it all boils down to this very simply question.

If one can accept that terrorism is a tactic, then how can one wage war against a tactic?

The whole idea of a "war on terror" is utterly stupid, hence why it is moving out of the political lexicon, its like the "war on poverty" again, a utterly stupid phase when you actually look think about what it means. The war on terror is no different, you cant have a war against terrorism any more than you can have a war against poverty.

The "war on terror" or even "Global war on terror" is just a nice sound bite that the Bush administration liked to chuck around. It was not a real war like first or second world war or the Vietnam war, it was really just a tough sounding catch phase to describe a series of combat operations post-9/11 that got out of hand.

so no, we have not been engaged in WW3 this whole time.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

You may be right. I hope you're wrong. Nobody normal wants another massive war.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
we are engaging in everything but total war but at the moment, that means economic warfare, information warfare etc..

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
we are engaging in everything but total war but at the moment, that means economic warfare, information warfare etc..

According to Snowden, the U.S. has been spying on its allies. Also, I think its safe to say there are a number of other nations that have been waging economic warfare on us, America.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

What we are being watching is not WW3, it's the final part of NWO's plan. Germany, US, UK, Canada, France, Iran, Brazil, North Korea, Japan, Australia and many more countries are just the actors of that play. Since 2001 NWO managed to invade in your house through the new "safety tools" they provided you, such as cameras, satellite tracer into your mobile phone etc, etc.

Terrorism never existed and never will. It is the trash NWO gives you. They want to believe there is terrorism, they want you to fear for your safety, fear for your life so that when they come to offer you their naughty solution you will take it at any cost. You will just need your safety without being cared of how they are going to provide you this "safety".

NWO never allowed anyone to screw their plans. Ever. I can show you many examples where they killed everyone who raised his voice against them. However, there is not even ONE, i repeat not even one, situation that went off their control. You think this is just lucky?

The US government was behind 2001, US government was behind Boston's attack!

The so called "terrorists" as you may have seen attack only citizens, never politicians. Why? Cause the politicians send them to do their dirty work.

We are getting into the final straight line before the end of NWO's plan. You can now see everywhere that they are not afraid to reveal themselves, to reveal who they are and what is their purpose. They are proud of what they have done so far and they have taken every measure to keep themselves going. They will not allow anyone to stay on their road.

As for when we will see WW3? Soon enough. You will understand when it will begin as Russia will attack Turkey. This will be the sign from which you can start counting 3 and a half years until the end of WW3. As the Apocalypse write, WW3 will last 3 and a half year. WW3 will start in the next years and it is about to around at 2017-2018. Then even worse things will happen to humanity. You ask me what things? Well, all that i can say is that i speak only based on prophecies of the Orthodox Church, prophecies which have been writtern by the monks at mount Athos. They speak about WW3, about NWO, about what will come afterwards.

All that i can say is that from the 24/05/2024, the Orthodox Easter of 2024, humanity will be free from every evil mind.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I don't think it's a world war but I do think it's a war waged by the US Government and it's corporate cronies and bankers against the American people. 911 was the event that gave them the balls to strip rights from us and it has been getting worse as time goes on.

new topics

top topics

join