It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PayPal Preparing Us For Disclosure? PayPal Galactic & The $92 Quadrillion PayPal Error

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Two seemingly unrelated events:

Paypal Error Makes Man an Accidental Quadrillionaire

PayPal teams up with SETI to launch PayPal Galactic (a Space Bank)

Just a glitch and PR for geeks? "Interplanetary or even interstellar/intragalactic payments don't seem a terribly urgent topic to me unless of course there is already somebody out there that wants to trade with us... and SETI is involved too...

Meanwhile on earth our financial system is in a meltdown and we are being bombarded with news about trillion dollar debt, trillion dollar bond bearer scandals and trillion dollar conspiracies in general. Billions are so last millenium!

Now PayPal produces an "accidental" quadrillionaire (who just happens to be a PR executive, btw) So... is this disclosure mixed with desensitization to financial numbers "out of this world"?

How much would we be willing to pay for "free energy" (sic), a spaceship with FTL drive, a stargate, immortality, ascension... ?

Is "Earth quarantine" being lifted?
edit on 21-7-2013 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MindBodySpiritComplex

If and when disclosure occurs......I doubt very much that PayPal will have anything to do with it

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Why not? If disclosure is a thing there would be a very broad effort to prepare the population for it. Increasingly this would no longer be restricted to fiction a la Hollywood and more and more involve everyday activities, items and concepts...

Speaking of non-fiction:

NASA: Hidden Portals in Earth's Magnetic Field

and

NASA Actually Working on Faster-than-Light Warp Drive

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hopefully will get very obvious here soon so those of us who have been speaking about this cannot be ridiculed any longer. LOL LOL

minds need to open up which is all you are doing. why is paypal doing this? why? there is a reason for why we do the things we do. there is a reason for why we do all we do. we have so called very intelligent people in this world who have lost their ability to simply ask why. because if they were to ask that question then they couldn't go on pretending that they know everything there is to know. LOL

going to become very apparent here very very soon as the veil is lifted that we may not know just as much as we think we do.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It was an accident....

Maybe when people make mistakes on there calculators they've opened a wormhole in the universe somewhere....

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I don't see how either of the stories a related to disclosure , one is an error that was quickly rectified and the other is an example of a company doing a bit of blue sky thinking and getting publicity for it .

The commercialization of space obviously raises some big questions. Here are some that PayPal says it's looking to address:

What will our standard currency look like in a truly cash-free interplanetary society?

I think what they mean by interplanetary is when people are living on the Moon , Mars or other planets but I guess that's up for interpretation .

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Yes. Obama is involved in the desensitizing-conspiracy too by raising our national debt to 16 Trillion a level unprecedented in History.
edit on 21-7-2013 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by nicolet

It would also fit for a fake disclosure as in project blue beam and/or the (in)famous Werner Von Braun quote as reported by Carol Rosin. But I want to believe...

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

I don't see how either of the stories a related to disclosure , one is an error that was quickly rectified and the other is an example of a company doing a bit of blue sky thinking and getting publicity for it .

The commercialization of space obviously raises some big questions. Here are some that PayPal says it's looking to address:

What will our standard currency look like in a truly cash-free interplanetary society?

I think what they mean by interplanetary is when people are living on the Moon , Mars or other planets but I guess that's up for interpretation .
in my eBay business I sell and ship my stuff to all countries here on earth. The prospect of selling and shipping my fine vintage earthly wares across the universe sounds quite intriquing!

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisper
It was an accident....

Maybe when people make mistakes on there calculators they've opened a wormhole in the universe somewhere....
AHH! darn wormholes!! I knew it!
I've always believed that misuse of an adding machine could summon the spirts of the dead and an abbacus!?!?..........give shivers just to think about it!

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Interesting take, I'm a believer in disclosure being the event that changes humanity forever for the better. Imo they have been slowly preparing humanity for disclosure for a very long time. Bottom line they know that they can't keep it secret forever, so they have to mentally prepare humanity for the revelation, so that they can minimize the world wide shock to humanity to prevent as much social upheaval as possible, the More people see life outside our planet as normal the easier the transition will be.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by wisper

Right, because they wouldn't have any safeguards against accidentally transferring

$92,233,720,368,547,800

Are you kidding me? I may be reaching with disclosure - fueled by wishful thinking - but this was not an error, possibly it was a quirky PR playing on people's hope to "win the lottery" so to say and "maybe, just maybe they won't notice..."

Oh, speaking of PR. The guy that received the QUADRILLIONS is a PR executive - oh come on, wake up already - he was clued in, probably even masterminded this PR stunt!

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I wonder, when there is a registry of space-based corporations, could we have these companies take on all the bad debt in the global economy, then subsequently default on repayments, and the creditors can send red letters and lawyers to some empty region of space, preferably somewhere out by Jupiter

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

blue sky thinking and getting publicity

Now that I can accept! A somewhat uncreative interpretation of reality, though

And can I just throw in another time that the PayPal quadrillionaire is a PR executive, because frankly I aint buying into the glitch scenario!

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

And can I just throw in another time that the PayPal quadrillionaire is a PR executive, because frankly I aint buying into the glitch scenario!

Why not?.....do glitches not happen?...so what if the guy was a PR executive!, High street banks have made exactly the same mistakes over the years and credited people with astronomically large amounts of money before the mistake/glitch was discovered and rectified it (and it is always rectified!)

I m failing to see the importance you are attaching to the identity of this guy with regards to the premise of your OP.....namely that this glitch has something to do with alien disclosure....it doesn't!....it's PayPal for Christ's sake!!

new topics

top topics

join