It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Ace of Spades

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
If Ace of Spades represents the best thing that can happen for you right now in your current life circumstances, what would it be?

For me, I would say obtaining a large some of money legally (e.g. winning the lottery) would solve about 80% of the issues in my life.

Therefore, my Ace of Spades would be a division one lottery ticket. This would enable me to pay the bills, help family and friends and achieve financial security.

What would be your Ace of Spades?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Being your best friend when you win

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Being that its time for bed here. My ace would be a husband that doesn't snore!!! Grrr....
Other than that, yeah lots and lots of money, well enough to build another bedroom

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

No one thing could possibly account for all the things that are wrong with my life, and money couldnt solve more than a few of them. Money cannot solve the fact that the one female in whom I have the remotest interest is not a one man woman, nor can the solution to THAT mess have the same source as the solution to the fact that my government refuses to listen to the demands of its people.

I believe the only thing which would solve all of the things that are wrong with my existence, is a world wide nuclear incident, involving every nuclear warhead and weapon detonating at the same moment, killing everything on the face of the planet, irradiating the ever loving crap out of anything that made it through the initial blast. Peace then, I suppose, might be my Ace of Spades.

For now though, this will have to do :

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join