It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Future Plans Include Brain Chips

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by LarryLove
Yes, new technology brings risks but those risks are worth taking.

I draw the line at giving corporations and other entities access to my brain via
invasive hardware/computer devices. That's not a risk worth taking.

No different to how advertising has evolved over the last fifty to sixty years. Can you honestly say you haven't been directly affected by it? Like it or not transhumanism is the next evolutionary step – there will be problems and abuse of the technology but truly believe it will probably do more to bring the world together than anything so far.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

Quoting this because it is one of the more accurate posts in this thread. We as humans have a special bond with nature, but we have become so desensitized and shrouded from it that almost no one realizes it. People would rather wonder about coming from somewhere out in space rather than ponder at the thought of our connections with this earth. Your experience is just one example of how we can noticeably see the relationship between nature and ourselves. Going out into nature and being truly disconnected is something I'd assume a huge portion of the world doesn't even understand. No cell phones? No email? No constant stream of burdening information telling you what to be sad about? It allows us to think for ourselves, be ourselves, and be natural, something that having a chip in your brain is ultimately taking away from. This is just my opinion, some may agree some may disagree, but this is in no way 'necessary' for human development as some are saying in here. I have no intentions of 'stirring the pot', this is just my two cents.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hello Flyersfan and posters in this thread, this will be discussed Wednesday at 10 Est, on the newest ATS Live show called Reality Remix.

Join ATS Members SheepSlayer247, Adjensen, NoRegretsEver, Druid42 & Beezer for two hours of their take on threads past and present right here on ATS!

Reality Remix

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by truthermantwo

You've already confessed to being diagnosed as legitimately Schizophrenic in several of the dozens and dozens of threads you've authored.
You hear voices. You have a legitimate condition.
None of any of that has anything to do with anything going on here.
Nothing you say has any validity in the real world.

You've been diagnosed as Schizophrenic.
You've admitted to it willingly and openly in the public forum several times in many of the dozens of threads you've authored.
Please stop trying to convince people the voices you're hearing are real or have anything to do with anything being discussed in this thread.

I'm not attacking you by saying any of this.
I'm stating facts that you've openly admitted to.
It's disturbing that you flaunt this illness so wrecklessly in attempting to sell people on the idea that your delusions have anything to do with actual reality. Please, go see your physicians.
Get help.
Get better.

Thanks.

I can't believe I am defending Truthermantwo. for I have a sense he might be here and present to disallow those of us truly experiencing what he describes--sorry Truthermantwo....that's how this thing works: insert non believable person to denigrate the real issue at hand. I'm not saying that is what you're doing. But your threads and the outrageous, nonsensical, illogical claims have you working for the "other side," IMHO.

That give Druscilla the ability to say what she's said above, and in many other threads: all who claim this are but ass crazy and schizo, and it hardly helps those who are experiencing this for real (not that you are not), but your style of addressing said topic, has the rest of this with this problem looking stupid, mentally ill and provides a perfect "foil" for the Druscillas of the board attacking you as such. And your posts give her plenty to use to do that with....

I don't care. Druscilla, of in your estimation, that is what this member is. It bothers me, to no end. to see you continually lambast this member with his honesty, in terms of being an "admitted schizophrenic." But your rely on that diagnosis, in your responses to this member, completely, to DISALLOW his experience, and therefore, brand all of us claiming the same with a broadbrush. When I know you to be more intelligent than that.

So, that leaves us with an agenda., on your part, for you never, evver, consider another alternative theory. This, in my mind, labels you, and identifies you as having your own agenda.....for after a while, with many members claiming such, a "thinking, logical"
mind, would consider another interpretation, with a critical mind, reviewing evidence coming from sources who DO NOT CLAIM NOR EVIDENCE SCHIZOPRHRENIA. That you do not review this information and take it into account says a lot about why you are here, and why you post about this particular topic in the very same way, no matter what
Respectfully
Tetra50

ETA: Because it just doesn't fly we are all schizoactive....and it seems by your responses to this issue, you have an agenda, and that is to brand us all with the same paintbrush.....

Having said that, quit logically, perhaps it is time for YOU to do some reserach, have an open mind, and figure out that there may be something to this which you are unwilling to recognize: ergo, your own agenda,

edit on 7-8-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up NoRegretsEver, I will definitely tune in at 10pm tonight for this. I wanted to move this discussion to exactly where in the brain this chip would be located to perform the claim it pursues to achieve, but after I review tonight's discussion.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I apologize if this was mentioned on this thread before. I did not see that it was. But this Subject reminds of a Web series called H+ Digital Series . Its takes place in the future where 1/3 of the population was implanted with a computer chip that connected them to the internet 24 /7. If any of you have heard of this or watched it before you all know how it turned out for all those who got the implant. You can read about it here H+ Digital Series or here H+ Series

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This thread will be discussed tonight at 10:30 Est tonight on Reality Remix.

Join ATS Members SheepSlayer247, Adjensen, NoRegretsEver, Druid42 & Beezer for two hours of their take on threads past and present right here on ATS!

Reality Remix

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join