It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gene Roddenberry, ahead of his time? or hiding truth in plain sight?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Look at this star trek communicator

now look at this jaw chip communicator

It peaks my interest greatly that we have the same symbology happening here. What did we know in the 50s? im afraid to ask this, but the rabbit hole has to end or turn somewhere, right?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
could yo tell us more about this jaw chip communicator?

off the top of my head having never heard of such a thing as a jaw chip communicator, i would think it may be more styled based upon past science fiction.

kinda like they are always playing with "tricorders" and such as based off of star trek. designing currant science fact from past science fiction.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Excellent.
Reminds me of the 'bracelet that Albert Pike was said to have had in which he could communicate.....with someone...or something....

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by generik
could yo tell us more about this jaw chip communicator?

off the top of my head having never heard of such a thing as a jaw chip communicator, i would think it may be more styled based upon past science fiction.

kinda like they are always playing with "tricorders" and such as based off of star trek. designing currant science fact from past science fiction.

i say that becuase Dr. Leir removed many of these and said they emit signals.

Surgical removal of foreign objects in the body has anomalous results – not only are the objects not rejected by the body, but thick bundles of nerves grow around it rather than causing an inflammatory response, even powering it to emit frequencies that stop once removed from the body. The objects have been recorded as emitting frequencies, both in the radio frequency and other deep space frequencies in the gigahertz range. Lab tests of the implants have returned results that suggest they are extraterrestrial, even being described by Los Alamos National Laboratory as “meteorite-like.”

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
OMG it looks like a triangle. Pythagoras was definitely on to something...

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
all the science fiction writers seem to have access to secrets well before it becomes known to the public and if you look into the clubs they belong to ?.

nothing new under the sun as they say

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot
Excellent.
Reminds me of the 'bracelet that Albert Pike was said to have had in which he could communicate.....with someone...or something....
i think he had one of nathan stubblefields earth phones if you read up on it plug it into the ground and phone away ??

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It's called being a visionary, and there were many in the first half of the 20th century.

I think we've been dumbed down so that there's less visionaries today as there were a few generations ago.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

i say that becuase Dr. Leir removed many of these and said they emit signals.

Would that be Dr Roger Leir?......the world renowned podiatrist and bussom buddy of Dr Steven Greer?

If Leir has removed many of these "implants" I hope they were all removed from feet or ankles, because that is the only part of the body this fruitcake is licensed to work on!

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Bill Theiss designed that, not Gene Roddenberry. Originator of the Theiss Titillation Theory. Now I would normally dismiss your absurd, groundless claim as being completely preposterous, but Theiss did work on My Favorite Martian, so maybe there's something there.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
That's also not the original series communicator.

That looked like a flip phone.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Gene Roddenberry was a genius and so was his wife. But I don't see the connection with the symbology of the communicator and a jaw chip.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
Gene Roddenberry was a genius and so was his wife. But I don't see the connection with the symbology of the communicator and a jaw chip.

invert the jaw chip shown, its basicly the same shape.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuantriQueptidez
It's called being a visionary, and there were many in the first half of the 20th century.

I think we've been dumbed down so that there's less visionaries today as there were a few generations ago.

Indeed. I myself predicted a graphene like material in a 2nd year thesis over 20 years ago. Did I have access to some insider scoop? Alien tech? A time traveller? Nope, just a brain that was capable of saying, "this is how far we've come and based on that, this is how far we'll go."

I would argue that Gene Roddenberry was one of the greatest visionaries of the 20th century.

Star for your comment.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by PW229

Originally posted by QuantriQueptidez

Indeed. I myself predicted a graphene like material in a 2nd year thesis over 20 years ago. Did I have access to some insider scoop? Alien tech? A time traveller? Nope, just a brain that was capable of saying, "this is how far we've come and based on that, this is how far we'll go."

I would argue that Gene Roddenberry was one of the greatest visionaries of the 20th century.

Star for your comment.

Well i guess my intellect got left behind when everyday i was beaten up by gangs of kids out to attack the weak and small, but i guess life gave me something greater, a brain that figured it out after everyone else. Which actually puts me at an advantage now. Cause i can call out the misgivings and mistakes of the mental brainiacs inventing all this doomsday crap. The reason i make these threads is to annoy and attack verbally those who allow this technology to continue to be used on anyone.

join