It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Newspaper Story.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hey guys newish here...Ive made sure to contribute enough to actually create a real thread..yippie. Ive posted this before but on an introduction thread and although I got some good thumbs up it quickly disappears figuring its not an actual thread. Anyway I made my first YouTube video....exciting I know!!! Check it out and let me know what you fellas think. If I get positive reviews I might even continue doing it xD. Enjoy your day you conspiracy theorists let the 2nd Amendment be with you.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The Patagonian giants are a "mythical" blonde race of people who were supposed to have exceeded double normal human height. First mention of these people came from the voyage of Ferdinand Magellan and his crew, who claimed to have seen them while exploring the coastline of South America in the 1520's. In 1579, Sir Francis Drake's ship chaplain, Francis Fletcher, wrote about meeting very tall Patagonians. In the 1590s, Anthonie Knivet claimed he had seen giant dead bodies in Patagonia. Also in the 1590s, William Adams, an Englishman aboard a Dutch ship rounding Tierra del Fuego reported a violent encounter between his ship's crew and unnaturally tall natives.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Thank you for the thread and article.
It is dificult to get people's interest when it comes to 'giants'. From childhood we are told there were NO giants and it is mythology.
To understand that there were giants is to alter people's awareness. Therefore, it is a very hard thing to do. A person might have to accept that everything they have been told is only a part truth. Difficult...possibly painful, ...possibly needing to activate long dormant brain cells.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

I know. This has become an in your face video. I'm proud of it and thank you.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallgonenow

What is so amazing about the 'giants' topic is the amount of old evidence, newspaper articles and its prevalence in myths and legends that support giants having lived....and who knows, perhaps living somewhere on the planet. And yet it forms no part of human history as we are told of it. How strange is that when you really sit and think of it?

edit on 21-7-2013 by Elliot because: punctuation

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

How can I get more views?

new topics

top topics

join