It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS! The Few and The Proud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Aren't you so glad we can see through The BS as ATSers? Us, the one's with laser sight who can instantly see straight through anything on the news. Us, who love our countries and will spit on the foot of everyone in power who try to divide us! We know racism is dead but THEY just want to keep us divided. We know aliens exist but THEY keep them hidden and make all of our footage blurry! We know chemtrails are real but THEY keep them hidden in plain (plane) site! We won't take your lies. We won't listen to a word you say! We know what the truth is. You know how we know the truth? Because everything you say is a lie. Because the media tells us one thing so we KNOW it's the other way. The world is one big play for us to figure out. We're not disillusioned at all! They are! We are not fools and will never let you think that!

They tell us someone shot a school full of kids we see it as it is; The government did it to take our guns! ...Well, they haven't yet...but...but you KNOW they will! Right? ...Right?

They say two guys put bombs in backpacks and blew them up at a marathon and we see through this too; There were agents there who put the bags down! How can anyone be so blind?! Jahar owned two backpacks! Two backpacks?! Who owns two backpacks? I was made fun of in highschool because I carried three backpacks so I know there is no way he really owned two backpacks unless he liked to get made fun of a lot. He is know dweeb. Did you see him on the cover of Rolling Stone? That kid could have never have been made fun of. This whole story smells of the lies of the media!

They say racism is still rampant and alive but we know the truth; they just want to divide us every way possible. Racism is only alive because you bring up race, government and media! We're not eggheads!

Our parents say "eat your carrot loaf" but we see through it! They just wanted us to digest the chemicals Monsanto contaminated our veggies with. Lay off, pal! We know what you're doing.

Most people aren't as lucky to see the world as we do. The darkness that it's filled with. We're left with the burden to deal with this incrdible knowledge. The world is against us and it has a masterful scheme but some how, some way, we were shown the light. Be it a pyramid on Family Guy or your friend who was like "watch this Zeitgeist video bruh, it'll change your life." We are one and we must change the world ourselves.

Americans, stand behind your constitution that is in no way outdated. Those liberals on Capitol Hill can't divide us! Everyone from every country hold hands and lets type some words onto the internet and make things happen! Let's deny ignorance. Not our own ignorance because we're not ignorant. Everyone else is!

-One Love (The need to think the world revolves around me)

edit on 7/21/2013 by ThePawnsTheory because: typo

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
My meter, you broked it.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I'd have to say the reason that I am on ATS is because of my father, he always drilled into me one thing.

Keep an open mind and question everything.

The simple act of taking all information in, and examining it no matter its source, has served me well this includes all the stuff on ATS.

Honestly, I'd love to live in a world where all the madness and mayhem in the world is caused by an evil group of individuals working against us.

Sadly, its probably all just human nature, what we see now is simply humans being human.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePawnsTheory

It will be interesting to see how many people actually get your post.
I used to make threads like this, most people missed the point.
edit on 21-7-2013 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Open-mindedness is key here. Unfortunately, I've seen a lot of that go away and replaced with egocentric views, paranoia, and pure stubbornness. Not to say this applies to everyone.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePawnsTheory
reply to post by benrl

Open-mindedness is key here. Unfortunately, I've seen a lot of that go away and replaced with egocentric views, paranoia, and pure stubbornness. Not to say this applies to everyone.

probably only to me....yay,I love you to

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
yay for ats

the worst kind

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Yes, I am.

Sometimes I think *waking up* was the worst thing ever... I used to be totally oblivious.

Totally unaware that any monumental power was capable of the evil they do.

I had sort of an "Alex Jones" awakening.

Growing up with no idea anything was wrong, finding out everything at once, getting hit really hard by the information, going mad, then trying really, REALLY hard to do something about it.

I wish everyone had that ambition.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Im just gonna go and believe that your OP is a big rant at the ATS crazies.

Give credit to those few members who do bring reasonable arguments/theories and evidence to the board. Something is amiss in the world and that is what brought me here. Ive actually become less paranoid since being here because ive been exposed to all types of crazy.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Nothing is going to change the world.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePawnsTheory

The money made thru fear mongering, would most likely sink an aircraft carrier.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretFace
Nothing is going to change the world.

That's the spirit

... Its this attitude that tells why nothing has changed the world yet.

People like to cast the idea of "change" aside as "unrealistic" or "idealistic" so they have an excuse to avoid it. I call that cowardice.

Things like Anonymous and the 9/11 truth movement annihilate your argument.

See, people like to sit on their computers, whine about whats wrong with the world, but without feeling obliged to do anything about it. So, whenever someone tells the message, Something is wrong here! Our government is screwing us over! People like to insult and discredit the messenger, in an attempt to discredit the message, therefore justifying their own laziness and cowardice, so they don't feel challenged, and don't feel compelled to "get involved."

People whine about the world, but when anyone tries to fix it, the cowards holler fear monger! Fear monger! Just so they don't have to do anything about it, so they can convince themselves that "fear mongering" for payment is the only objective of the messengers.

Not true.

People don't get paid for 2nd Amendment rallies.

People don't get paid for organizing movements, like the 9/11 truth movement.

People don't get paid for being killed over questioning big events, like 9/11 or the holocaust.

I'm so tired of hearing this pathetic, fluffy, cop-out of an argument.

Its nothing but a cover for laziness and cowardice.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

I think reasonable people would understand that this wasn't aimed at them.

top topics

join