It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by ballymoney50
reply to post by jude11
I've learnt nothing useful in 51 years but I'm still willing to learn something someday lol :/
I haven't had a calling yet and I hope whatever it is hurries up cos me joint pains are gettin worse every year
have a great day Jude
Thank you for your advices my friend,I still have so many years until I will reach that age,this why I will keep them in mind.
Please don't make this a B-Day thread as it's not my intention. Rather just a reflection of a life that has existed for 50 yrs and a few things I need to get out there...
1. Don't try to make everyone fit your perception of the norm. It won't work and would also be really boring.
2. Forget when possible and when not possible, forgive.
4. If someone smiles at you...return it. It's not always a sign of weirdness.
6. People aren't perfect...including you.
10. Be kind to the elderly, mentally disabled, children, the less fortunate and animals. They share your same dreams of peace, a warm home, full belly, love and in the last case, a good slipper to chew on.
Originally posted by geobro
heard a rumor that all the heat from you'r birthday candles have been starting forest fires
how is the hangover today young un
Originally posted by spartacus699
don't piss facing the wind