It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Lies Beat Truth? How Much Power Does The Truth Have?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I'm thinking if I can remain hidden to over 10000 people and have not one believe me then there are some truly amazing secrets that are hidden to everyone.

I still ask you to believe me and what I say. I think that lies do beat truth but just not in the long run maybe. Eventually the truth has to come out doesn't it?

Unfortunately I remain poor and in poverty through no fault of my own. I wish this would change. It would if people would believe me.

Will people hate me less for hating America if they know they didn't believe me when I told them about cameoing in many modern day rock songs and also virtual reality.

I could be rich if people would just believe. Not only rich but I have earned it. I have suffered ever so greatly. I have worked hard to obtain what I did. I want money.

Alas i'm nothing but a begger. And lies beat truth. I should have at least my own house.

What are some more of your opinions.

It's a shame really. I don't think lies will always beat truth. But i'll probably be dead by the time the truth wins. Though I do believe in resurrection my current suffering, situation and poverty lesson my joy and make it seem all to far away and impossible.

My dream is to own my own house. But that's impossible with this lie covering the truth. People choose not to have mercy.

For me to die is gain for sure. But that doesn't make me any less afraid.

The tongue can steer the whole course of your life. Words can lead you places. Sometimes things are beyond our control.

Anyway. Enough talk. You should just know that I need my own house. This is what i'm aiming for. The lies that surround the truth I speak prevents me from achieving this goal.

I believe I deserve a house. Have earned a house. And should get one soon however this may come about. This is also the the truth.

Thanks for reading what I have written. Please post some more in this thread. At the moment Lies are winning in this world we live in. How do you fight this? Can you fight this? Do you even want to? Everybody lies.

Cya. Leeda.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Lovers of the TRUTH will believe me. Otherwise you believe the lie and fall under a strong delusion.

You perish because you have refused to love the truth.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12

10and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

I guess I don't really believe in God but I do like quoting the bible.

One thing I like about the bible is it talking about defeating death and pain and every thing that's wrong with the world. I'm all for paradise and freedom but not at the expense of others, because if it is at the expense of others it's not true paradise or freedom.

So to believe the lie is to perish.

I'm a Rockstar cameoing in many current modern songs and VR the matrix exists right now, they can put images and video in your mind, eyes, brain.

Believe or PERISH.

PLEASE LOVE THE TRUTH.

Leeda

edit on 3-12-2013 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Unless you LOVE the TRUTH you will never recognise the TRUTH.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: leeda

I sometime think of

TRUTH . . . THE TRUTH

as a kind of huge mill-stone or flywheel.

All kinds of bugs or rats or human efforts can scurry about on the surface . . . maybe it can be painted or boxed away out of sight . . . or made to look like something it is not . . . or explained away as a giant door stop or decoration . . . or meaningless toy . . . or joke . . .

And all the while, the millstone keeps grinding away . . . eventually grinding all the distortions, lies, deceptions etc. about it into powder . . . to be blown away by the wind.

== -- == -- ==

The global oligarchy has DEFINED TRUTH OUT OF EXISTENCE to further their goals of global tyranny, conquest, !!!!CONTROL!!!!

They have declared via thousands of media stories; movies; TV shows; university pontifications . . . that

"There is no truth." "There is no right or wrong." "All is expediency."

"All is whatever we tell you it is. Take your Soma and shuffle on off to the slave factories."

Yet . . . eventually . . . the truth will grind even their great evil machine . . . to dust.

Though I wonder . . . how many priceless individual souls will be ground to bloody mush in the gears of the globalist machine . . . first.

In some contexts, THE TRUTH can take a while to resurface, to reassert itself as the reigning TRUE REALITY.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: leeda
Unless you LOVE the TRUTH you will never recognise the TRUTH.

WELL PUT.

Alas . . . our culture has taught the sheeple that TRUTH is nonexistent . . . that the only things worth "loving" are shallow, meaningless and even destructive memes, charades, farces, deceptions, traps, chaotic lustful dead-ends . . . that even love is a joke . . . that only momentary "if it feels good, do it" goals have any usefulness.

Too many souls have gotten older [vs matured, grown] . . . deluded with the farcical "reality" that

--love is not possible, only temporary pleasure
--truth is nonexistent, only meaningless relativism
--enslaved "freedom" in hedonism is the only freedom possible
--black is white; up is down; evil is good; good is evil

. . . TRUTH . . . has been defined out of existence.

Oh, you can have your "truth." And he can have his "truth." And she can have her "truth." And they can have their "truth." . . . which is another way of saying that . . . TRUTH has been defined out of existence.

And the wake-up call DEMONSTRATING the FALSEHOOD of that deception . . . can be quite delayed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join