It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woolwich murder suspect Michael Adebolajo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Over here in the UK Woolwich murder suspect Michael Adebolajo the guy who killed Lee Rigby in May has been restrained by prison staff and had a few teeth knocked out.
Five members of staff involved have been suspended following the incident and POA chairman Peter McParlin (prison officer head dude) He said that, although restraint techniques were designed to minimise injuries to staff and prisoners, "sometimes there are unforeseen consequences in any violent incident".
Now I have worked in an environment where C&R was needed day to day and unfortunately things can go a bit wrong and people do get hurt.
The reason for this rant is the guy killed an off duty soldier in the street in broad daylight in front of the general public..he will use this for his own ends grrrr

I think every person in the UK has read about this and thought "good" I know I have.
I hope the cctv that they have show that this scumbag kicked off and needed restraining and I hope the prison guards enjoy their time off and get reinstated.
I bet Lee Rigbys widow wants to do more than knock a few teeth out from this guys face.
Anyhow It has just made me mad.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I agree with you, I just hope it is the case of him being a penis and restraining him was justly done.

Facts are facts and although this guy is a scumbag he deserves equal treatment as any other criminal, he was a citizen and therefore we must give him his rights. He gave most of his away with his heinous crime this is true but we cannot under any circumstance become a people who allow prejudice or inequality.

Don't shoot me that is just the facts

This was a horrid state of affairs from the day it happened, how weak or society is when it comes to race or religion became quite evident because of this.

All I can say is RIP Lee Rigby
You are missed but not forgotten.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
just allow him in with the normal prison population take him off protection .

and we will see how long he lasts

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I dont follow the news via the msm so maybe thats why I'm not as emotional as you about this case.

While the man is a scumbag, I do not think it's ok to beat him up! That is not their job!
How long will it be before they think the guy who couldn't pay his tax deserves a beating?

If they've beaten him they should be punished.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

My thoughts exactly.

If they did indiscriminately attack him without due reason (no real reason for five people to attack one man) then this will do nothing but fuel the fire of divide in this country.

I truly hope this is a case of a criminal acting in an unacceptable manner and therefore needed to be restrained.
edit on 20-7-2013 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

I know where OP is coming from, there are people I'd like to be left alone in a room with myself
, but if we start that kind of thing then we are no better than they are.

And why are you still up at this hour?

top topics

join