It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BHO is registered to vote as Barry Soetoro

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Today someone sent me this story:

A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME
'Barry Soetoro' registered to vote in D.C.
And you won't believe what he lists as his address!
Published: 1 day ago (screenshot at link)

www.wnd.com...

A quick search of D.C. Board of Elections records conducted by PJ Media found a voter named “Barry Soetoro” registered to vote in the nation’s capital with the address … 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW. That’s correct – at the White House.

I double checked the source by going to the website and running it though myself. Sure enough, I got the same results word-for-word.

I did it again a few minutes ago to show a doubting relative and low and behold the information changed:
The change: "Register Voter YES" (see WND article) Now says: "Registered Voter PENDING APPROVAL PER RECEIPT OF SIGNED APPLICATION"

You can check this yourself: www.dcboee.org... and under Voter Information and Services click on: "Register, Confirm or Update Your Voter Registration" Type in Barry Soetoro, DOB August 4, 1961 and the White House zip code, 20500.

At least he is not registered to vote as BHO.

He gets my vote for the sketchiest President ever!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Strange, I ran a search and his party affiliation changed to Republican. Your link has a screen shot where it clearly shows the affiliation as Democratic party. Voter fraud anyone?

edit on 20-7-2013 by FatherStacks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

somebody is taking the piss

You believe this?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolcatt

That's what I'm thinking, yet the changes have me interested.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Looks like the Birthers are at it again how I missed World Net Daily. :shk:

Would have figured that after all these years they would have given up and stopped paying for the WND website.

Oh well, Orly Taitz should be around the corner with another lawsuit.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Today someone sent me this story:

A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME
'Barry Soetoro' registered to vote in D.C.
And you won't believe what he lists as his address!
Published: 1 day ago (screenshot at link)

Uh-oh! I hope they don't require a valid birth certificate.....

edit on 7/20/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
At first I thought it was a prank. So I entered his current name. But it's not registered. Could he be going to Chicago to vote? Strange!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If not made up wholesale - my guess would be some idiot who managed to slide a prank voter registration in just so that the birthers could have a feeding frenzy for awhile.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

If not made up wholesale - my guess would be some idiot who managed to slide a prank voter registration in just so that the birthers could have a feeding frenzy for awhile.

That's what I was going to say!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FatherStacks

I took 2 screen shots. One about 3 hours ago that matches WND story and one that matches your screenshot.

I was so surprised by the Pending Signed Application receipt part I totally missed the switch to REPUBLICAN.

Blame it on the hackers!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherStacks

Originally posted by coolcatt

That was my thought initially, but the changes have me interested.

Just take it for what it is..........
.......Nothing more

You think barry's that dumb giving his private information away

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
What would be the point to registering to vote in Washington DC?????

Aren't they excluded from voting in on a federal level?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This site shows Obama to be registered in Chicago.

fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com...

So who is this Barry Soetoro, with the same birthdate as Obama (August 4, 1961), who lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., Washington, D.C. (address of the White House), whom the District of Columbia Board of Elections says had registered to vote on October 15, 2012, as a Democrat? Whoever did that — whether he’s Obama himself or an imposter — committed voter fraud.

So WTHeck? I am supposed to believe that this was hacked onto the govt website and then suddenly changed today?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
It should be informative to see how quickly they correct or erase the record entirely.

The Republican part would be the ringer, to be sure. If that hadn't been there, I'd wonder. After all, he did use Barry Soetoro as his name in Jakarta for school paperwork, if nothing else. That's just it though, he didn't use it for anything else after getting back from Indonesia that I could ever find around. So, seeing the name pop back up now would be very interesting, if legit.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

That is what I figure. I would think he is still registered in his home state, not DC.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This would amount to one of the greatest political blunders in history.
Doubtful Obama is behind this.
So...hackers?
More evidence the system is compromised.

It is high time for a revolution in internet security. Without one the entire system will collapse eventually.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I think D.C. Elections Board was some explaining to do about the Soetoro registration and subsequent changes on their website.

If anyone wanted to do this to rile the birthers I hope they pay for the stunt. If this is the case, they hacked a government website.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Exactly the sentiment that Cybercommand and the NSA are currently seeking to foster. IMO there have already been several events that I would classify as "cyber false flags" - some fully Internet based and others dealing with leaks in the real world.

The counter argument... the one that I strongly promote... is that free and open source options are infinitely preferable to any government or corporate security measures.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I am definitely against the idea of the Government holding the keys.

But something needs done for sure.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Obama casts his vote, November 2012

The Obama's vote in their home state of Illinois. It's not hard to submit paperwork to register to vote. Whether or not you actually get registered to vote is another thing though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join