It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being homeless soon a crime in Miami?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
What kind of despicable person would create such a law? If they think my taxes is going to go towards jailing innocent homeless people instead of helping them they have another thing coming. There has to be a line drawn.
edit on 22-7-2013 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Is this what we're paying them for? To think of making more criminals, this time out of the innocent downtrodden.

What's next, if they think your clothes aren't good enough for them are they going to start 'profiling' potential "crime" of homelessness.

Isn't there enough Real Crime for the police to handle?

edit on 22-7-2013 by 1loserel2 because: add

edit on 22-7-2013 by 1loserel2 because: typo

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11.
This seems like a gold mine law for the prison for profit corporations to me. Put them all in jail, put them to work, get paid. Sweet deal right?

I spent a short time, a little under a year or so, homeless over a decade ago. One day I was arrested for sleeping in the park and was in jail for about 5 days.

A short time after I was released I ran into the police officer that arrested me. He said I should thank him because I had a bed and a meal.

The jerk. My freedom was the only thing I had at that time and I should thank him for taking it away!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kmb08753

This really scares me with all the other Nazi type laws. We are never going to Florida, Texas, or Arizona again.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join