It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Snowden Should Change His Name To Ben Ghazi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
How would the WH react? I could see a combo pack of reactions including never bringing the name up again. I would like to saddest it to him. Hoping the far reaching hands of ATS can give him a tap on the shoulder.
edit on 20-7-2013 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
How would the WH react? I could see a combo pack of reactions including never bringing the name up again. I would like to saddest it to him. Hoping the far reaching hands of ATS can give him a tap on the shoulder.

wait what?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled

Friends shouldn't let friends drink and post.

It's ok, been there done that myself.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I think you need to blame this on the search engines, anything goes there. Mark you, elsewhere yesterday a Eric Snowden was featured on ATS.
The linked article below actually called Edward Snowden, Sir Edward Snowden but in a mocking way, and IMO for all the wrong reasons,

www.timesdispatch.com...

Actually Sir Edward Snowden sounds just about right, if you figure it out.
edit on 20-7-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Yeah it does have a ring to it. Probably the fact that there have been kings called Edward, and that Edwards is an old name from the region of Wales, which also contains a mountain called Snowdon, part of the Snowdonia National Park, and the largest mountain in Wales. Sticking a Sir in front of the name therefore is hardly going to look as obscure as it might in front of some other names. Sir Casey Potter for instance, nothing regal about any of those names, nor grand images bought to mind by them. Some nice tea services possibly, but nothing so grand as a mountain and a king.

top topics

join