It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Mullahs Demand Justice for Trayvon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim
reply to post by benrl

So youre saying the laws normally prefer that you run. and this law says hey wait, naw, stand defend and yourself if your life is in danger, right?
edit on 20-7-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

In CA, if you are confronted (no matter the threat level) IF you can retreat you must.

IN Florida there is no obligation to retreat.

Personally I see the merit of Castle doctrine (your property to defend) vs the risk of stand your ground (any fight any where) the latter leads to cases like Zimmerman.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Jesus man so its coming down to competence?

People shouldn't be assaulting each other on the damn street.
edit on 20-7-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
reply to post by terma

The anti-Zimmerman lynch-mob crowd is clearly aligned with Iran.
The sad thing is there are probably a lot of Americans who are thinking IF we had Sharia Law in place, Zimmerman would have paid the price for his actions..

Not amongst anyone who isn't Muslim, and they're a very tiny minority. All the rest don't like Sharia.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

We dont NEED sharia law the US, we have our system in place and that is NOT gonna change.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Regardless of the correctness or incorrectness of the verdict in that trial, they've turned this kids death into a farce.
It's sad that every opportunist politician has seen fit to capitalize on death.
It's like a big sick joke.

edit on 20-7-2013 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Well, English for him is certainly a 2nd language to Farsi. The word the esteemed Persian is looking for would be "revenge" not "justice". For Trayvon to deserve justice first there must be an INjustice done to him. He assaulted then beat the crap out of a man armed with a gun.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
IMO this court ruling has basically legalised murder.

No 'if's' no 'but's'.

It was murder.

Um, no. Self defense is a Constitutional right.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

No 'if's' no 'but's'.

It was murder.

Um, no. Self defense is a Constitutional right.

I DO CARE about your American constitution (which sadly doesn't really exist anymore) - just cuz somethings legal, doesn't make it MORALLY right, and just because something is ILLEGAL, doesn't mean it isn't morally right.

Have we all lost the ability to think INDEPENDENTLY?

To all of you barking at MY OPINION.

Death is death.

Self defense is injury or knocking someone out - shooting to wound.

A boy lost HIS LIFE, but now it's justified?

I hate to see how our morals develop over the next 100 years.

edit on 21-7-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

Obviously you have never been in a situation where you think you may be killed, I have a very similar situation to Zimmermans.
I was attacked at work from behind by a patient who hit me on the head from behind, I went down semi conscious and he got on top and started hitting me I thought "he is going to kill me" I managed to pull my personal alarm and help came and got him off.
If I didn't have my alarm but a gun I would have shot him, I thought I was going to die.
It is a sad tale all round but you tell me If no help was coming and someone was pounding your head against a pavement you would have not shot him....BS dude ever heard of fight or flight? Zimmerman could not run away he had someone on top of him, he went into fight mode and protected himself.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

No 'if's' no 'but's'. It was murder.

It was self defense. Proven. No 'ifs' or 'butts'.

A boy lost HIS LIFE, but now it's justified?

A 17 year old, drug smoking street thug who LUV'd street fighting, THREW AWAY his life by deciding to attack a person instead of just going home and calling the police. Martins ATTITUDE got him killed. Zimmermans self defense actions were justified. Period.

Originally posted by Nephalim
I wonder if there was any justice for Neda

There ya go! I'm glad you brought that up.
Iran has no business pointing it's fingers at anyone else.
edit on 7/21/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diisenchanted
reply to post by ObservingYou

So you and Obama are cut from the same cloth!

You are judge jury and executioner.

He was found innocent by a jury of his peers.

You and our president think you know better. You are as delusional as he is. You would make a fine dictator one day.

Kind of ironic you say that, considering the fact that George Zimmerman acted as the Judge, Jury and Executioner of Trayvon Martin

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Horrible as the regime is. You have to give the Iranians credit for being politically astute.

No opportunity to put salt in a wound is missed.

You have to see the humour in this coming from a regime that still condones stoning as a form of capital punishment.

www.amnesty.org.uk...

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
considering the fact that George Zimmerman acted as the Judge, Jury and Executioner of Trayvon Martin

So when people have to defend themselves with deadly force from being beaten to death, they supposedly are judge, jury and executioners. Yeah. Okay. If YOU ever get attacked, I expect you'll be sitting back and letting the thugs kill you so that you won't be a 'judge, jury and executioner'. Good luck with that.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

your allowing media hype to sway your thoughts in the matter.... and the media is feeding you a line

Zimmerman did not execute Martin... did not walk up to someone walking down the street and put a bullet in the back of his head.... thats an execution.

A jury... picked by both sides as impartial... found him to be innocent of murder, and manslaughter... and called it self defense.....

We Cannot allow the media to try and convict someone and start a civil race war over it.... when a jury faced with all the evidence and all sides of the case could not convict a man of any wrongdoing in good conceince.

This is the first time I am seeing people who do not agree with believing everything the msm tries to shove down our throats, using msm hype and making full attempt to get everyone to believe the lies. It sickens me.... seriously sickens me.....

If Iran has comment in favor of msm it is only so they can say something bad about the us.... and honestly... there is enough bad to say that is true... no need of lies and instigation......
edit on 21-7-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

A 17 year old, drug smoking street thug who LUV'd street fighting, THREW AWAY his life by deciding to attack a person instead of just going home and calling the police. Martins ATTITUDE got him killed. Zimmermans self defense actions were justified. Period.

How INHERENTLY JUDGMENTAL OF YOU.
I won't apologise for appreciating and DEFENDING life.
At the age of 17 he's not even fully mentally developed - he could have gone on to save the world for all you bloody well know.

Whatever - go with the majority opinion, we know how well that works out for the human race haha.

In Regards to Neda Solton, some of you MAY appreciate THIS:
www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
Regardless of the correctness or incorrectness of the verdict in that trial, they've turned this kids death into a farce.
It's sad that every opportunist politician has seen fit to capitalize on death.
It's like a big sick joke.

edit on 20-7-2013 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

They sure did,

Mullahs.

say what?

edit on 073131p://bSunday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

How INHERENTLY JUDGMENTAL OF YOU.

WRONG! (see, I can use all caps too!
) It's not judgmental to state the facts. Martin was a fully grown 17 year old man. His age was legally 'minor', but he was fully grown and fully engaged in drugs and attitude and he got into street fighting. He had 4 1/2 minutes to get himself home and safe but instead he decided to engage Zimmerman. Those are FACTS.

I won't apologise for appreciating and DEFENDING life.

If you really were an advocate for life, you'd be defending Zimmermans right to defend himself and save his own life when being attacked by a thug.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Like father like son. Black Barry's father was an Islamic, therefore by birth he is Islamic, just as a kid with a jewish mother is a jew. So why are we so surprised that our black president has the same views as the Mullah's who orchestrate killing not only their own people, but also kill the Infidel. John

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
this is one of the most funniest threads this month

not only for the oppurtunistic comments by iran

but posts like this one

Originally posted by Propulsion

The sad thing is there are probably a lot of Americans who are thinking IF we had Sharia Law in place, Zimmerman would have paid the price for his actions..

hahaha

classic!!

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Faust100f

First, perhaps you should learn a little. Obama's (I assume that is who you are referring anyway) father was not "an Islamic" he was Muslim.... there is not such thing as an 'Islamic' person. There are people who beleive and follow Islam and they are called Muslims.

Second....you are not "Muslim" by birth... you are muslim if you submit to the will of God. That is the definition of Muslim, a person who submits to the will of God. Just having one parent who you hardly ever met follow a religion all the while going to christian churches and following the christian religion most certainly does not make you a Muslim.

Third...Our Half Black / Half White President (truth is important in my opinion) has simply found another "in" at removing some more of those Constitutional Rights the powers that be want removed. He is a puppet just like Bush was a puppet.... just another mouthpiece who advocates the removal of our rights. Obama is just furthering policies implemented long ago.

Fourth.... educate yourself on the difference between the wahabi and the shia..... it will help you someday....

And always remember, the friend of my enemy is my enemy.......

I am Shia Muslim.

When your knowledge is based in lies anything can sway you. When you understand and know fact you will see not only the face of your enemy but also your friend. The truth can set you free..... it can set all of us free.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join