It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

shills, drones and webbots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
There are many anti-obama threads that can only give the obama shills and drones(no pun intended) a voice and a chance to do there job, which is to take our eyes and intentions off the real issues. ive noticed many peoples main theme is anti obama and i appreciate it, any puppet is a bad puppet.

But then again, i think maybe its the job of shills and drones(maybe even webbots) to start these threads over non issues in order to give the shills and drones a chance to speak up. Either you do your job well or you dont understand the repercussions of your actions(or have no conciseness since your a webbot).

The best way to fight the puppet of the united states is to never speak his name but instead speak the names of the puppet masters. Whenever i engage in conversation face to face about current issues, i never say obama, i just say the current administration and there handlers.

The current administration has us so divided that the very word obama causes division and uproar amongst the very people that should be banding together. The many threads pertaining to the current administration here on ATS is proof.
I hope those with a conciousness can stop feeding into the shills and drones and completely ignore the web bots.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
There are many anti-obama threads that can only give the obama shills and drones(no pun intended) a voice and a chance to do there job, which is to take our eyes and intentions off the real issues. ive noticed many peoples main theme is anti obama and i appreciate it, any puppet is a bad puppet.

But then again, i think maybe its the job of shills and drones(maybe even webbots) to start these threads over non issues in order to give the shills and drones a chance to speak up. Either you do your job well or you dont understand the repercussions of your actions(or have no conciseness since your a webbot).

The best way to fight the puppet of the united states is to never speak his name but instead speak the names of the puppet masters. Whenever i engage in conversation face to face about current issues, i never say obama, i just say the current administration and there handlers.

The current administration has us so divided that the very word obama causes division and uproar amongst the very people that should be banding together. The many threads pertaining to the current administration here on ATS is proof.
I hope those with a conciousness can stop feeding into the shills and drones and completely ignore the web bots.

What's ironic is you're telling us not to create threads that give the shills anything to talk about, yet here you are. Also, there's this thing about duplicate content... Google no like.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Surely the simplest way of getting rid of the bots etc would be just to report them and let the mods wield the banhammer of doom with perhaps if a post receives x reports it disappears until a mod can vet it along with a does of the banhammer for those who abuse the report button

Theres mods from all around the world so once the shills/bots etc realise that they're not getting any value from posting their crap here we can move on since there won't be any windows of opportunity to post crap knowing that the mods are asleep and hope the sh--storm will of been seen by enough people to of served its purpose

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

i guess u missed the point sorry man, duplicate content? Look again sport.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
S&F

You do realize this is going to cause a stampede

Should I provide a list of names...na, they can introduce themselves

edit on 20-7-2013 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Yeah, why name it "Obama" or "Bush?" They are just the effluvia on the stool of government malfeasance.

I have to admit, however, that Barry O has made me as sick to my stomach a Dubya did. And THAT is no easy feat.

Rome is burning...is that a fiddle I hear?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

i did, i just hoped that this would give people a different perspective on these issues,

i wish i can sit and and be with this thread, but my cousins kid just came into town and her n I and my daughters are going swimming. ill be back though , stay up ats

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by Bone75

i guess u missed the point sorry man, duplicate content? Look again sport.

Yes I must have. Anyway I don't see what's wrong with taking them head on and crushing them instead of trying to avoid them. Keep in mind that Obama hired over 9,000 internet warriors to carry out his mission of swaying our opinions.

When you consider the fact that there are only about 5,000 people who actively participate in the discussions on this site (site stats, not mine), I'd say there are a lot more shills here than you think. I'd even go as far as to say there are less than 200 of us that aren't being paid by or volunteering for one special interest group or another.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Because you will never crush them. YOu will just create page upon page of argument. That no one will read other than the othe rpeople arguing.

top topics

join