It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar surface objects in plain sight.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Everyone is forbidden to address my post on page 2....
Yes, make sure the thread title is diverted. one sees this STRUCTURE ....on tv all the time> but just a 2 second shot....but that 2 second shot is plain as day. They show it alot....I saw it the day before this thread was started...
DEBUNK that structure, my men. It's been left in the open on tv for all these decades.
On our tv screen at home, I put a spot on the tv screen where my people should look when they see that shot....it's a still....with a water tower on the hill behind the dudes backpack and up a little. 4 miles out.

edit on 31-7-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by onebigmonkey
Looks like it's just rocks again!

The image I used was sharper than the current version.

I cannot agree with your assumption that the feature is 'just rocks again'. For some reason many members on ATS seem to have rocks on the brain. I think what we are seeing at this location and on other the other peaks close by were worked in ancient times probably by space travellers that crash landed. Initially they would have set-up shop close to their crashed craft. Note that water is close at hand and could be opbtained from a small lake which can be observed in the image.

The sculpted artwork in the terrain around the site is also of interest and gives a good clue as to the appearance of these people. The area known as Markawasi is not all that far from this feature and I am wondering if there could possibly be a link between the two sites. Markawasi and the area around this particular site are both of archaeological interest.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

Speaking of stone's, here is the follow up to that one with the highway and ruin's on mars, I personally believe the truth is being purposely obscured from us, that or the scientific community need to go to a better optician, You also seem to believe that the truth is hidden.
www.youtube.com...
I will see if I can find any more but there is one city scape that is pretty convincing over a scarp like feature, Was mars inhabitable or were they us/our forebears or another earth species entirely.
Back to the moon and from the same source.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
Just click on the Andromeda35 blue icon to the lower left under the video and select videos to see what else the uploader has.

Now from a different uploader and very intriguing- look at the shadow behind the sphinx.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

This one I think is fake but I may be wrong
www.youtube.com...

edit on 5-8-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join