It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar surface objects in plain sight.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Okay, it took a while, but I finally located the OP's area so that it can be viewed in pictures from the LROC, and yes it's been photographed by the LROC.

It was difficult due to the orientation of the original photograph, AS16-P-4100 is south to north (left to right), and the fact the sun was at a very low angle (1 deg), casting quite a bit of shadows. However I did find it.

Coordinates:

13.8 N, 177.75 E

From the original AS16-P-4100 image:

From the LROC Quick Maps:

The LROC image has been cropped and rotated 90 deg to match the orientation of the Apollo photo.

Zooming into the area indicated by the OP shows this:

again, pic is cropped and rotated 90 degs.

You all can go look for yourselves.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiram

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
reply to post by arianna

Good catch. As to what it is, well, anyone's guess. It almost looks like a dehydrated body laying on its belly with some type of apparatus laying next to it. It almost looks like a rib cage from the back side.

Hahahaha – Wayne Herschel should take a look at this and see what he makes of it. Body lying on the moon, overlaid with a Pleiadian Star Map. Whatta ya thing All Seeing Eye?

edit on 21-7-2013 by chiram because: Add more emoticons
well, to start, I have been at this "research" for at least 35 years, he barley 15.

Through the years I have read much from authors who really don't seem to be interested in exposing facts, but are more interested in selling a product they have formulated and packaged. And when researching the author one finds they "may" have associations to unseen organizations, with unseen agendas. That in itself is no reason not to consider the material itself, you may just have to separate the pearls out from the hogwash.

I have also noticed a tendency to distract the researcher away from real evidence and onto what I call hallways to nowhere. I have seen many researchers down that hallway, looking for a map, to get out of it.

I would say, consider it all, but stick with the facts.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I would ask members to please maintain a decent level of respect on the thread. I would not like to anyone banned from posting.

erik has provided a LROC image of the location in question. The only problem with many of the LROC images is that they appear 'flat' and washed out with little discernible detail.

I have had a look at the image as posted above by erik and have made some adjustments to brightness, contrast and the mid-range levels. I think you will agree that the image after adjusting these factors gives us a better idea of what detail there is to observe is on the terrain in this particular area. The shadow-enhancement procedure I normally use to bring out detail has not been applied. I have tried to find the pipe-like objects seen in the Apollo image but in erik's image it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Look closely at the image below as there is plenty of interesting detail to observe.

A larger version is available at the Direct link.

Direct link:

i985.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinobot

Saying you don't see anything is not a useful response to topics on ATS, the're just trolls.
We already know you don't see anything.

I see rocks.
and regolith
and dust.
and lots and lots and lots of ...

Pareidolia

I see bunny rabbits, and wizards, and ponies and fish and other shapes of other things in the clouds?
If I look hard enough I can make out similar shapes in the lines and contours blemishes shades and shadows on my driveway.
Does this mean there's a dead civilization of Martians and Moon men inside of my driveway?!!?!!???!!!!!!??

Hey, I'm just following the same, erm, 'logic' the people that see these things are?

edit on 21-7-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pinobot

Saying you don't see anything is not a useful response to topics on ATS, the're just trolls

So your saying don't respond unless you agree with the OP or see what they see ? , surely the idea is to get a cross section of opinion on the subject provided , would you prefer a thread full of people agreeing with each other and backing up each others beliefs ... sounds boring to me .

Judging by the work of eriktheawful above I was correct in my not seeing anything

edit on 21-7-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by alienreality

you have a definite pattern of acting like you don't see a lot of things that are being pointed out in lots of threads... I find that by itself is pretty insulting..

That may be so but I am just expressing my opinion to which I have a right , I don't sink to petty name calling or making spurious accusations against other members , if you find my opinion insulting either don't read it or counter it with logic , there's no need to get into the gutter and throw mud .

Saying you don't see anything is not a useful response to topics on ATS, the're just trolls.

Absolutely not true.

When a person posts in the thread that they do not see something that they OP is pointing to, gives the thread a balance of who does, and who does not see something that may or may not be there.

If all the thread ever contains are posts of people saying "yes I see it" and never have any posts that say "no I do not see it", then the thread would read as though everyone that looks at the picture sees what the OP sees.

By having people post and exclaiming that they do not see the same thing that the OP sees, we get a count of both sides. You should never assume that the lack of people posting in the negative means that those people are there. It could be that they have not see and read the thread, or that everyone that does see and read the thread sees what the OP sees.

So posts that are made in a thread like this that indicate that they do not see what the OP sees, IS useful to the thread. It allows for readers to see the amount of those who agree that something is there, and the amount of those that are not seeing something there.

Posts that are not helpful are those cracking jokes, calling other posters or ATS members insulting names, or posts that are completely off topic and derailing the thread.........such as now.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I see rocks.
and regolith
and dust.

Pareidolia

I see bunny rabbits, and wizards, and ponies and fish and other shapes of other things in the clouds?
If I look hard enough I can make out similar shapes in the lines and contours blemishes shades and shadows on my driveway.
Does this mean there's a dead civilization of Martians and Moon men inside of my driveway?!!?!!???!!!!!!??

Hey, I'm just following the same, erm, 'logic' the people that see these things are?

YES - exactly!

What you are seeing in the lunar views is an artistically-engineered landscape.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by arianna

YES - exactly!

What you are seeing in the lunar views is an artistically-engineered landscape.

Aha, so, by such reasoning, every time I see aliens inside a pattern or a stain on my driveway, I should post it here on ATS and tell everyone that aliens are inside my driveway and that my driveway is the product of alien artistic engineering. because a highly advanced technological society intent on disguising and hiding itself would be so completely and totally inept in their millions of years of development to be able to fool even cursory examination by the untrained naked human eye?

Hmm. Sounds legit.

... and in case it wasn't as supposedly obvious as the fanciful things people seem to want to claim are on the moon and Mars ... /sarcasm

All in good fun

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I see rocks.
and regolith
and dust.

Pareidolia

You may have a point but I do not agree, so on that many of us will always be divided, I am a trained observer and while that is not the same as for e.g. an image analyst it still requires attention to detail,.
There are also those whom do not want to see, they find it uncomfortable and scary so seek the solace of knowing they are right in not seeing sadly it happened a lot in Germany under the Nazi's but that is another subject.
Also there is such a thing as disinformation, there are paid debunkers out there whom usually circulate UFO story's were a test aircraft may have been too close to civilian observers and this was used very effectively by the US air force.
We do have the ability to psychologically join the dot's but that is not what this is about and for instance the Aslep site core sample image may indeed be full of nothing but rocks and dust but it is down to interpretation yet the other, especially the broken frontal section of whatever it was could only be a rock if it is ductile like a metal of metallic compound, the piece that is sticking up dome like held from the left by the rest of the structure appears to have a twin underneath the wreckage, and yes I did say wreckage - there was an ancient war and we bloody lost or our predecessors did, NASA was warned off the moon we have all heard the story but unless it is signed by the US president it is just a story to some people.

What the hell do you think REAGAN was alluding to when he said how quickly all our differences would disappear if we were facing a threat from outside our world, I for one do not believe he was speaking allegorically but it may be that a disclosure was on the cards but for some reason was stopped, remember information is power if you know how to use it but once everyone has that information it is far harder to make use of.

Religion is a good example of how we all see something different and a good example of how forceful opinion's can change our perception and this is no different but even those whom see Rocks are looking for something and unless we share what we may believe then maybe that something will never be found.
Those whom truly see only rocks then I for one respect your opinion but don't mock those whom see something more unless you have a case of how it has been disproved such as the hale crater city scape that was down to a 2 dimensional image being stretched over a 3 dimensional computer generated digital height map.
There are and always will be those of us whom truly believe Cydonia is evidence of intelligence having been of mars, now weather we agree on if they came from there or elsewhere is another matter, Just as there will always be those whom see nothing but rock's. only the impossible for us - a independent and advanced rover with a full suite of optical and radar sensors would satisfy us if we could have it map that area at ground level and scan also beneath the surface with GPR but hey they have the technology developed here but what rover has yet been so equipped.

www.youtube.com...
www.bing.com... FORM=NVPFVR
www.bing.com... ORM=NVPFVR

edit on 21-7-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767

There are and always will be those of us whom truly believe Cydonia is evidence of intelligence having been of mars, now weather we agree on if they came from there or elsewhere is another matter, Just as there will always be those whom see nothing but rock's. only the impossible for us - a independent and advanced rover with a full suite of optical and radar sensors would satisfy us if we could have it map that area at ground level and scan also beneath the surface with GPR but hey they have the technology developed here but what rover has yet been so equipped.

Even then it would not be enough. There will always be people that will believe in something, and no mater what they are shown, will never, ever divert from the belief. Ever.

ATS if stock full of examples of this:

A old Apollo photo is used to support evidence of a structure on the moon. Decades later the LROC is taking high resolution pictures that can see a beach ball of the area and shows that there is no such structure.

Answer: it's been photoshopped out | picture has been doctored | LROC picture isn't good enough but I have the skills to enhance any photo to reveal anything.

Apollo Moon Landings Were A Hoax: decades later the LROC (among other countries probes) actually photograph the landing sites.

Answer: it's been photoshopped | the government went up there later and put that stuff there | the government used robotics to place the stuff there and make the tracks.......

There is a gigantic face on Mars!: Decades later we get a orbiter with very high resolution camera and shows that it's a mountain only.

Answer: it's been photoshopped | that's not the same mountain, it's a different one | the aliens changed it!

It won't matter if down the road, an human being in a environmental suit walks the surface of Mars, showing live video of a rock that looked like a old shoe/boat anchor/lizard/guinea pic/gear/insert your favorite item here to people here on Earth from all angles and even takes samples showing that it's a rock.

The answer from many on here at ATS will be: that's not the same rock | they made a mock up | they are not really on Mars! ...........or it was photoshopped........

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Hmm, I would have to disagree were the face is concerned, it shows it in full light and some of the depth of the voyage image is lost as a result but it is higher resolution,
They did lose a nuclear isotope (Supposedly) probe some time before when it made its last turn to enter orbit or was it a crust cracker I remember the protests on TV about it being launched due to it's supposed power source.

Anyway a star for a well thought out and heartfelt post.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

It's a nice speech and all, but, I too am an accredited trained observer.
Even better, I'm trained to "see" what can't be seen with any optical instrument or eyeball.

Warned off the moon? According to who or whom? What source in UFO mythology?
War in space? According to who or whom and what evidence? The Bhagavad Gita depiction of a war of the Gods?
Reagan talking about factors that could unite the entire planet is simple idealism.
You and many others are seeing what you WANT to see.
You're looking through biased eyeballs.
According your little speech, it's already apparent you have an entirely non-objective view, thus, any observation you claim is inadmissible and untrustworthy.
You've lost all objectivity in this biased belief in favor of fantastic modern mythologies.

If there was truly a war of such proportions you claim, there'd be substantial evidence here on Earth.
We can dig up dinosaur fossilized bones hundreds of millions of years old all over the place, yet, we've not found a single spaceship, remains of a spaceship, or really anything that could even resemble spaceship wreckage or debris, not at the poles or anywhere in between, and there's nary a bit of this planet that hasn't been poked at turned over and occupied by man in some way form or another that something within the last 6000 years of 'modern' man would have turned up and been facilitated in sacred jewelry, funerary rights, ornaments in architecture or statuary, or something!
Nope.
We got nothing.
No spaceships or parts of spaceships.
The funniest looking skeletal remains we find are from cultures that practiced head binding, but not yet have we found anything non-human/alien.

Were there some war, of the proportions you claim, there'd be evidence and certainly detectable evidence in more places than one and it'd have been dragged out into the light of day by now, even if only as an extremely unusual oopart.

Your story not only relies on not one bit of shaky dodgy weak brittle leg, but every leg the story tires to stand on is so matchstick thin and splintered to threads, simply inhaling to speak would create enough air disturbance to knock it over sprawling much less giving it any kind of real criticism.

This belief is the stuff of faith, and religion and you guys, just like Jesus or Mary on a slice of toast or some other odd surface will grasp at near any perceived and imagined anything in an attempt to just try to validate your near religious faith in these mythologies.
It's sad.

You're seeing what you want to see.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

www.bing.com...
The dinosaur bones were buried quite except were they were weathered out and that would have helped protect them from certain external influences.
Take a look at the star child video.
www.bing.com...
Now I respect your opinion and more now that you have mentioned your profession,.
If the DNA analysis is correct then the Star child has only similar Endrons which may or may not suggest earth exposure or origin but it's active DNA was utterly unlike any know DNA profile.
I believe in a civilisation that may have existed prior to the snow ball earth period that began about 2 billion bc and ended about 750 million bc during which the earth was virtually totally frozen several times and is one reason that mars may have been colonised by those same beings, further I believe we are an offshoot of the remnant of that race.
My operative word being believe so yes I am biased on this matter But sufficient evidence may convince me otherwise and so far the nay sayer's only have denial of possible evidence.

Have you watched the video's then check these out.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Oh, yeah, likely the skull of this poor child; a product and victim of the Soviet Kyshtym nuclear disaster of 1957, named for a town in the south of Russia. Yes, Soviet Russia had more than just Chernobyl. They had Kyshtym too, but that one managed to stay secret as intended for a very long time as is traditional in Soviet Russia.
(actually, the secret town this happened in was so secret it didn't exist on any map so was referred to as Kyshtym disaster which was an entirely different town a bit further off, but close enough as loose accounting goes)

Look Familiar? Poor dear.

As with any child that's born as a product of a mother who's DNA has been irrevocably scrambled by some rather dangerous high doses of radioactive disaster in progress, the Child is too going to have scrambled DNA.

The skull might not belong to this child, but, the death toll in children born to irradiated parents from Kyshtym and the mutations that came with were plenty enough to supply any number of star child scrambled eggs DNA and unusual skeletal remains.

Ah, but what do I know?

Wiki on the Kyshtym Disaster

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Very good point but have you looked at the second video (obviously not as it is over 2 hours long), We all know that exposure to radiation is highly damaging and recently a test on Gulf War syndrome victims showed they had one thing in common and that is radiation damaged chromosome's, I wish we could help that child but despite your use of the image here please look at the second video as it was likely an adult and it was very not slightly but very different to you and me but is was a functional being so it's DNA worked.
And as someone whom is also religious (Jesus said there is nothing new under the sun) god bless that little child and it's parents.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join