It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar surface objects in plain sight.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
In another thread details are being discussed about anomalous surface objects in the Apollo image AS16-P-4095. Whilst researching this image, which was captured by the forward camera (FWD), I thought I would have a look at the view captured by the rear camera (AFT). The revelant image in this case is AS16-P-4100.

These images are ideal for research as they are slightly oblique views and the detail showing is worthy of further investigation. The images below show a small section of the AS16-P-4100 image. No adjustments have been made to enhance the image.

There are a great many interesting objects to view just in this one small section that may possibly account for why NASA is being somewhat coy about what is really on the surface and could also be a contributing factor why humans from earth have not returned to the moon.

Have a look and see what you think about the features showing in the image. In the larger view at the Direct link I have placed some arrows pointing to some of the surface shapes and objects that appear to have geometrical form. To me, many of these objects look like structures. Of course, I could be completely incorrect in my analysis but I will leave it for you to judge whether these objects are structures or not.

Direct link:

i985.photobucket.com...

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by arianna

Wow .. That looks like rock.

With holes in it.

I fail to see what you are trying to point out.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Yeah op what are we exactly looking at?
I just see the surface of the moon.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by arianna

In the larger view at the Direct link I have placed some arrows pointing to some of the surface shapes and objects that appear to have geometrical form

Except you haven't
.......none of the areas you have pin pointed appear to have any geometrical shape whatsoever.

How about you tell us what you think you are seeing......because I'm completely stumped matey

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Seems the Moon is back in vogue this month .
I see nothing unusual in the picture , its the Lunar landscape .

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by arianna

Good catch. As to what it is, well, anyone's guess. It almost looks like a dehydrated body laying on its belly with some type of apparatus laying next to it. It almost looks like a rib cage from the back side.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Thats gonna big a big body If it is one.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by arianna

I suggest you may have more "success" finding hampsters, bones, pottery, building foundations and other popular pareidolia in Mars rocks photos.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by arianna

OP have you ever seen the robot head on the moon, this is my fave..here.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I really feel like this is a stretch for anything. I feel its just elevation changes with shadows. Nothing more nothing less. I have seen images of things on the moon that have been more interesting and worth further evaluation but this i feel just isnt one of them. sorry. The human brain is trained to see shapes of faces and bodies in things.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Dru, you're seeing pareidolia too, but you won't admit, or your brain is unique and imune or you're cyborg.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

Overaged swiss cheese?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by arianna

OP have you ever seen the robot head on the moon, this is my fave..here.

Looks more like a big old tweety bird skeleton to me. I guess the puddy cat got him finally.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

what are we looking at?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Or a robot dolly face, I just love the image, it sparks my imagination up.
(Just to point out I do think it is a rock
)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by arianna

You should take a closer look by downloading the raw data for better res..
apollo.sese.asu.edu...

its 6 gb.. but if you think you found evidence of past life, I guess its worth it

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by arianna

Thanks arianna, downloading a high res version now and will comment after i've had a good look at it...which will consist of a PROPER look i promise you.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
another pic of the moons surface that apparently has something different from the millions of other pics

i see nothing but the usual craters,is this like a test to see who believes in the biggest crap that people will post?

show us something and stop posting this nonsense

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

That's gonna big a big body If it is one.
Your probably right about that. It does seem to have mechanical attributes at the same time. Maybe it is a very large, very old robot of some type. Maybe even the original Lunar Rover

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by arianna

Carpet bombardment.

Interesting, there appears to be a lot of liner formation to the ground texture assuming it is not a photographic anomaly, the centre image seems to show something interesting dead centre of the image on the lip of a crater, I believe there are remains there and some of the NASA images' slipped through the censors net, weather this is one or not I do not really know but I would like to take a closer look at the linear patterning of the surface it is odd and very interesting to me.
Here is one from my thread to think on.
I left a possibility it could have been a mission gone wrong but believe in fact it is actually genuinely ancient.

This is a blown up of a section of AS17-142-21800

from another section of AS17-142-21800

Further to the left, note the helmet wearing corpse in the remains of a space suit with its right hand on its upper chest just under its throat.

Now watch them say "It's a rock", To coin an advert 'SHOULD HAVE GONE TO SPEC SAVERS'.
Cool thread S+F,.
My thread never got anywhere possible because I tried to tie it to a possible soviet mission enacted in secrecy but I was only suggesting such to see there reaction as I believe this to be on the order of at least several hundred thousand and possible several million years old and to even more controversially be HUMAN.
Here was my thread, feel free to use any data there and any images.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 20-7-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join