It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by fleabit
What was even the point in posting that video? What was the point in recording it? There's not enough to say anything for certain accept that the person with the camera saw something that might or might not have been Bigfoot...or just another nutter in a gorilla suit putting on a good show for the tourists.
So what.. if someone actually gets a video like this, they should just chuck in the bin?
I get tired of these "Either post 100% irrefutable evidence or don't bother" comments. If you were in the woods, and saw a figure like this.. filmed it.. it growled at you.. you were freaked out, wondering if you got Bigfoot on film.. you'd go home and just delete the video and replace it with video of your cats or something?
Originally posted by flyingfish
Come on ATS! How many reds flags do you need?
This LegendsBeware Is obviously creating hoaxes with his friend in a ghilly suit, what more do you need?
1. Editing, editing, and more editing. √
2. Similar videos by the same lucky guy with anonymous sources. √
3. Both Bigfoots look like the same guy in ghilly suit. √
4. Both videos start with Bigfoot on cue. √
5. Both Bigfoots just meander around oblivious to a guy crashing around filming him. √
6. The reports on the videos are about the same. √
7. Legendsbeware is not a credible source and how lucky can you get? Bigfoot...seriously? √
edit on 21-7-2013 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)
Originally posted by RUFFREADY
This is the full version of the encounter I had in January 2012. This encounter has all the elements, footprints, infrasound, possible vocals, smells, and footage. I even capture a limb snap during a follow-up visit to the location.