It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TIME of our LIVES.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Time as defined by the dictionary. (neologist interpretation)

The time of our lives is....

a. One's lifetime.
b. One's period of greatest activity or engagement.
c. A person's experience during a specific period or on a certain occasion...

Could be seen as...

a. A period of military service.
b. A period of apprenticeship.
c. Informal A prison sentence.

however it is seen, it is experienced as... 

a. The customary period of work: hired for full time.
b. The period spent working.
c. The hourly pay rate: earned double time on Sundays.

That was definition 7,8,9. From the free online dictionary.
www.thefreedictionary.com...

6 is the number of a man. Time was created by man, words were spelled by man. Time is a spell.

Here is a joke..

Why was six afraid of seven?

Because seven ate nine.

Now play with my thread.

Wi-fi
edit on 20-7-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Okay but the way you describe it.

9- money
8-job
7-man

9 ate 7

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes
Okay but the way you describe it.

9- money
8-job
7-man

9 ate 7

Man 6
Life 7
Expeirience 8
Job 9

Life ate job, instead of the other way round! Reverse engineering the magic. Divining words that de-fine things.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

This moment appears to exist and man is the imagination of more.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well over here in America, you work till you die if you're the majority.

Money and the need to acquire it consume most of man's time and this time is spent at work.

If 9 ate 7 then 6 is next on the plate.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

nice one.

But if time is linear, moving forward, there's no going back.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This is the time...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Time isn't linear at all this is what we've been expected to believe.

Let me ask you this, if time wasn't linear, wouldn't you want that kept secret from everyone. This alone would carry severe repercussions believed by those that do not 'know'.

To those that do know, time doesn't really matter but those that realize this usually have travel access.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

I know this. Its not a line ore circle, its a experience which is the singularity, moving.

I know how the breaks work, must know that before anything else.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

You could say it's an experience and if you're spiritually inclined you could call it a singularity.

Time is all around us expanding in a container, we are the ones individually navigating the pond of time.

Your lucky numbers are 11-12-27-43-39-15

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Time, as a scientific concept, is just a measure of the speed at which light travels through space.

Time, as a human familiarity, is just a measure of the Earth's rotation about its own axis (a day, broken into 24 hours), and the sun (a year, broken into 365 days).

You don't have to believe in time, it is just a commodity constructed to make a shared life-experience more mutable across our world. If you do believe in time though, it makes interaction with the world's societies and cultures all the easier.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I agree. I simply forgot what day of the week it was.

I do get funny looks when I have to ask what day it is. Lol.

I see it as tool to measure and note the experience of the creation with. Souls are duped into thinking it IS part of the creation.

My opinion is that time was created as a tool to deceive for those that will be deceived, within the law at the time, as the maxim said, let him who be deceived, be deceived.

There is truth to it, as you have described, the programming is in the numbers.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Following thread premise then time was created and then spelled from the mind of man

as man began to gain consciousness attempting to understand

the circumstances and situations associated with age and time

forcing man to make some clarity with birth and what is known here as dying

placing a base for the spell of time following around a Star

but what time is it on another Star shining out far???

if not being data logged like the ways of man

what time is it in Andramadu can any tell that is man?

1 enjoyed the read Wifibrains

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Time was not created to deceive, but to unite. By setting common standards—60 seconds to a minute; 60 minutes to an hour; 24 hours to a day; 7 days to a week; about 4 weeks to a month; 12 months to a year—the whole world can now operate in unison. Without time, there would only be confusion.

Try to meet up with a fiend when there is no standard version of time to which you both adhere.

Try to watch your favorite TV show if there's no schedule which all stations follow.

Consider the taking of medicine (if you have to take it so many hours/days apart to maintain bodily health), without time, such a chore becomes impossible.

More than just a convenience, time is actually quite mandatory. Without time, disparate individuals cannot coincide.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

That's true, it's time to stop following though..

Originally posted by Wifibrains

I have been on a similar quest, and I found this too. It is infinate but only in a cyclical nature. The central source seemed still, trapped, oppressed. That was not very infinate in my eyes, but I knew it was significant...

I imagined lots of these torus moving outward for eternity, away from zero point, swelling forever larger as they moved infinitly further away, so they never seperated.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81a2b3b01d22.gif[/atsimg]

I saw this earlier and something made me take a pic, it may have been to put in this thread. Lol.

flic.kr...

You are a superstar!

wi-fi

We are stars, we are light, We are the hue in man.....

hue  (hy)
n.
1. The property of colors by which they can be perceived as ranging from red through yellow, green, and blue, as determined by the dominant wavelength of the light. See Table at color.
2. A particular gradation of color; a shade or tint.
3. Color: all the hues of the rainbow.
4. Appearance; aspect: a man of somber hue

We are the due that comes with the morning star also, as we spread our water(truth) across the land.

We are this dark space we fill and feel.

We are holding ourselves down when we define this expeirience with words.

When you feel in love words can't explain how that feels. That's how good it is, words are sound(low vibration) love is emotion,(high vibration) we live in love, but also live by the word. More so a dictionary than a bible.

There are spellings and definitions in the dictionary that define, but when I look for words that have effect I see spells, or divinations that Divine.

It's very revealing and good fun pointing out the obvious. I don't know if many get it or not as I'm not getting much response to my threads, but I'm not doing it for others anyhow, this is only my personal search for truth being shared as it is revealed to me, I've been searching along time and I'm at the core.

I can't go any further and stay in reality without it being the words and numbers, I went past that and begane to sound crazy. Words limited how could explain it. But I made it there, out of this reality. I know it's there.

I don't feel I have to go into the symbolism of the numbers and letters in my search, We can work with them, and even most of the words with the freewill to interpret them how We see fit, so long as it make sense.

First they must stop being used as wepons, they don't need to be banned as they are good tools.

Sound familiar?

SWORD/WORDS/GUN CONTROL.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
post by wifibrains
reply to Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

Time was created to deceive, not to unite. By setting common standards—60 seconds to a minute; 60 minutes to an hour; 24 hours to a day; 7 days to a week; about 4 weeks to a month; 12 months to a year—the whole world can now be taxed and tracked in unison. Without time, there would only be freedom.

Try to meet up with a "fiend"lol. when there is no standard version of time to which you both adhere by learning how to use shadows and the sun/moon/stars.

Try not to watch TV there's a schedule which all stations follow.

"Consider the taking of medicine (if you have to take it so many hours/days apart to maintain bodily health), without time, such a chore becomes impossible" (see above)

If taught as natural, the natural way from a child it would be as easy as telling the time. The precision is off with time some has to tell us to change our clocks or we fall out of synch=control.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Time was created to deceive, not to unite. By setting common standards—60 seconds to a minute; 60 minutes to an hour; 24 hours to a day; 7 days to a week; about 4 weeks to a month; 12 months to a year—the whole world can now be taxed and tracked in unison. Without time, there would only be freedom.

Saying the opposite of what I did does not make it so. How does it negate your freedom if the whole world agrees to exist on the same timeline?

Try to meet up with a "fiend"lol. when there is no standard version of time to which you both adhere by learning how to use shadows and the sun/moon/stars.

So, your answer for how to plan meetings without time is... to use time?

Our 24-hour day is based on the movement of the sun across the sky. That's how a sun-dial works.

Our months are divided up (roughly) by the phases of the moon, every month being a complete cycle of the moon, from New to Full.

As for stellar navigation: awesome, you can use Polaris to find north. That's wonderful for directional travel. What do you do if your friend says let's meet north? Do you go and never leave? Without time, you cannot know when to go and meet someone.

Also, the stars change with the passage of time. The "north star" will not always be Polaris. How do you plan to navigate when the "north star" changes, if you don't keep records (something requiring time) to know that it does?

Try not to watch TV there's a schedule which all stations follow.

Because those schedule provide structure and order.

How about a movie?
A book release?

Without time, how do you know you can see a movie, or go read a new book? Those things all need schedules, otherwise only confusion follows.

"Consider the taking of medicine (if you have to take it so many hours/days apart to maintain bodily health), without time, such a chore becomes impossible" (see above)

Looking at the stars will tell you to take your medicine?

Not all medicine is administered in 12-hour doses you know.

What if it needs to be taken every 3 and a half hours, or the person will die; how do you use the stars then?

If taught as natural, the natural way from a child it would be as easy as telling the time. The precision is off with time some has to tell us to change our clocks or we fall out of synch=control.

You grossly misunderstand Daylight's Saving. It is not to keep you "in sync", but is done so that farmers have more daylight during the winter months for tending to their crops. You cannot sew a field in the dark. Daylight's Saving is done so that our economy can be better maintained.

It's even in the name: daylight (IE: the period the sun is in the sky) saving (IE: keeping, maintaining). Daylight's Saving: keeping more daylight in the sky.

It would seem that you have an infantile understanding of time, its uses, and importance. Your definition of freedom would cause chaos.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
We can have opposing opinions, it's fine.

I'm not here to argue, your mind is obviously "made up".

Time is a circle squared only she told me it didnt touch the sides.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

We can have opposing opinions, it's fine.
I'm not here to argue, your mind is obviously "made up".

I'd like to consider it debate.
Arguments involve one side's position being ignored.
I'm doing my best to address all of yours.

Time is a circle squared only she told me it didnt touch the sides.

But the area of the square is equal to the circle squared.
It doesn't need to touch the sides to still encompass everything.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Not when the calcification, oops I meant calculation.... Is off.

This is great fun. (experience)

Another air brain idea....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join