It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunting down a Black triangle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I have always been fascinated with these things ever since I saw one when I was 10.

Fact is I want to find one and photograph it with a non crapy high quality camera.

So anyone got any good spots were UFO specifically black triangles frequent?

My hypotheis is they are human of origin and I want to try and find out if its right.

edit on 20-7-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I'd imagine there would be a few good spots in the U.S, and if you believe your theory then I'd begin by camping near a USAF base.

Personally I don't think they're all terrestrial, some sightings date back to the 50's and also remember Stephenville or Arizona?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

I dont know if all UFO are human of origin.

But the black triangle just seemed human. It had the look of what the US would do if it had that sort of tec. Even as a ten year old "new aircraft" is what came to my mind.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Just make sure you have the right photo equipment for it. You know those pictures and videos that people always say are taken with a potato? Thats the normal not so crapy consumer cameras that film in HD. They just aren't any better when you zoom max. And even worse when it gets dark.

That's why all pictures and videos suck. Our normal gear we use to film the kids or to take picture of grandmas birthday isn't good in those circumstances.

To be able to do something else you would need the same gear a bird photographer has.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chazam
same gear a bird photographer has.

Not a problem there.

Ps If I got a real good picture I would tell the US goverment and see if they want to buy my photo first

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

lol.. Oh the US Government would want it alright. Money wouldn't be the deal they'd be offering, I'd suspect. I'd avoid contacting them entirely if you happen to get a high resolution picture of any craft which "shouldn't exist". Especially if it's actually clear enough to see hull detail and such.

I think they'd be making you an offer you couldn't refuse backed by an NDA so you couldn't even talk about it having happened.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

lol.. Oh the US Government would want it alright. Money wouldn't be the deal they'd be offering, I'd suspect. I'd avoid contacting them entirely if you happen to get a high resolution picture of any craft which "shouldn't exist". Especially if it's actually clear enough to see hull detail and such.

I think they'd be making you an offer you couldn't refuse backed by an NDA so you couldn't even talk about it having happened.

IF I ever got something I would have a plan set up so killing me or throwing me in a hole ect would not be exactly a good idea

And I would be very happy to sign a NDA and agree to secrecy. I think they would find my price very reasonable and less bother than anything else (AUDI R8 would not be to much hassel). But really its not about the money but just proveing to myself what I saw 15 years ago.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
I have always been fascinated with these things ever since I saw one when I was 10.

Fact is I want to find one and photograph it with a non crapy high quality camera.

My hypotheis is they are human of origin and I want to try and find out if its right.

I think it is human origin at least the version of it that I saw. I now estimate it to be 100-150ft long and 75-100 feet wide. Saw it for 30 minutes including about 2 minutes some 300 feet straight up completely silent. It flew the same flight path as all the training that goes on around Emerald Isle/ Camp Lejeune.. Weird thing though is how bright and easy to see it was. Seems that they wouldn't want four incredibly bright spotlights lighting up the whole area...

Ehh craziest experience of my life. I actually ran from it.. I think it was primal fear do to the silence of the thing.. Weird vibe about it.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Same dimensions I saw.

Its odd as out of all the UFO these seem to be the most consitantly described.

The one I saw was on a known military flight path that goes through near where I live in the UK.

I always know a day before any war breaks out as I can see the traffic

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

My Dad claimed to have seen one in Lancashire in the late 80's. To this day he raves about what he saw.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

My Dad claimed to have seen one in Lancashire in the late 80's. To this day he raves about what he saw.

I am wondeing if there is a base in the UK that houses one.

I think the UK would be up there as one of the few places the US dare house one along with Australlia and Canada and possibly Japan. And I would not be surprised if scientists from UK and those allies would be in on it seeing as they have alot to bring to such a advanced project.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
seen them late night on two occasions here in the past ten years .. first was over golden triangle area .. second time was after fukushima when was assisting with disaster relief ..
see some interesting things at night sitting out watching the stars ...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

well if it's in my neck of the woods (the UK) it would of been here.LOL see what i did there.
your description matches what's been reported up north.have a read.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20/7/2013 by stealthyaroura because: sly man

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura

well if it's in my neck of the woods (the UK) it will be here.

Machrihanish was shut down a few years back mate

link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura

well if it's in my neck of the woods (the UK) it will be here.

Thanks

Going up scotland in sept.

link   

I doubt it. They would only forward base something like that if there was a need. If these vehicles exist their performance would negate a requirement to forward base them.

Additionally, there isn't anywhere really remote enough in the UK, it would be seen. You can develop things in secret in the UK, but flying something in secret here is another thing entirely.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

This guys sounds like a FED searching out targets.... Dont help him

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by justwokeup

I doubt it. They would only forward base something like that if there was a need. If these vehicles exist their performance would negate a requirement to forward base them.

Additionally, there isn't anywhere really remote enough in the UK, it would be seen. You can develop things in secret in the UK, but flying something in secret here is another thing entirely.

Depnds what its capability are.

We have no idea actually what it uses, only speculation.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by artemisminion

This guys sounds like a FED searching out targets.... Dont help him

Whats a FED? lol

If you mean a US gov employee I hate to break it to you.... Im British.....

Im just a idoit with a camera wanting to catch something cool that I saw when I was a child.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by artemisminion

Crazyewok a FED? you really have not read many of his posts have you

Plus he is from the UK.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join